the (NSF's Direct-like) new-uplink.forum's "experts" STRIKE BACK(now with "their" ARES-H)

Old August 24th 08, 06:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default the (NSF's Direct-like) new-uplink.forum's "experts" STRIKE BACK(now with "their" ARES-H)

..

despite they've deleted my forums' accounts from january 2006...
(both) NSF.direct.lobby.com's and new-uplink.space forums' "self-
styled experts" seems STILL look at my website and my blog for some
good ideas...

the first was NSF with the (FAST-SLV-like but FOUR months LATER)
"Direct" launcher... as explained (with new and strong evidences) in
this article: http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/033directstruestory.html

and now is the new-uplink.forum's time with "their" ARES-H concept:

http://www.space.com/common/communit...yCurrentPage=0

the "ARES-H" concept and launch architecture looks pretty close my
"AresX" rocket first published 15 months ago in this May 20, 2007
article: http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/029aresX.html

however, I apprecciate very much the effort the uplink.forum's
"experts" made (at least) changing my "X" with an
"H"... ...and, of course, the "ARES-H" (like the died-at-
birth "Direct") is just a BAD copy of my idea!

my AresX concept was (mainly but not only) suggested to SAVE very much
R&D time and money and hardware costs, developing just ONE rocket (the
bigger AresX) to carry an entire (and bigger) lunar-convoy unmanned to
LEO

then, the crew should be launched with a (very much cheaper) COTS
manned capsule (like the SpaceX's Dragon or an human-rated Orbital's
Cygnus) to fully delete the Ares-1 rocket and SAVE very much on R&D
costs!

while, the new-uplink.forum's "experts" suggest to still develop and
build a resized Ares-L111 and use TWO Ares-L111 per lunar
mission!!! ...one to launch the Orion and half the propellents, the
second to launch the SM and the further half amounts of propellents!!!

that means to (at least) double the costs (the bigger Ares-H + TWO
Ares-L111 for each mission!!!) and increase by 50% the risks of
failure (three rockets per mission that need to have a perfect and no-
delays launch, rather than two ESAS launches)

particularly useless and absurd in the "ARES L111" (why that sounds
pretty much like MY "Ares 33"???...) launch architecture is the SECOND
Ares-L111 launch to just send a further 4 mT propellents' refuel to
the Orion!

also, this twin-Ares-L111 launch architecture needs TWO Orion's SM
main (Shuttles' OMS-derived) engines to work... one to move the Orion
and another to move the SM while in orbit (that needs TWO orbital
navigation systems, too...)

using an AresX-class (sorry... an "Ares-H"...) bigger-payload rocket,
it's clearly simpler to carry that extra-propellents in small tanks
put between the EDS and the Altair... like suggested in this ghostNASA
article: http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/011orbitalrefuel.html

of course, also the new-uplink.forum's guys (like happened on NSF's
with the Direct-guys) think, believe and say that they're "experts"
just becoause they add some "hobby-level" Delta-V calculations to
"their" (original...) rockets concepts...

"calculations" and "experts" always debunked and demolished by NASA
engineers... like happened with the Direct-concept/guys...

..

Clark/"Me"/Jim/Charlie/me2/
ImnotadirectguybutIloveit/"n"othernicknames' comment: "clueless and
non viable" ...or... "I know that the "Ares-H/Ares-L111" concepts
(like "Direct"...) was held in a secret drawer from 1997 ...but
(sorry) I can't give any evidence of that..."

..
Old August 24th 08, 08:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

.

http://www.space.com/common/communit...Page=ForumDisc....

[...]

NSF and especially of the Canadian uplink.space.com sites are deathly
afraid to rock that Zionist/NAZI DARPA boat, that which NASA keeps
afloat with our hard earned loot.

Did you take any notice the latest two fiascos, of their "Photos of
crashed Orion test capsule" as reentry via parachutes and that most
recent of their “NASA test rocket explodes (ATK's ALV X-1)”, and as to
why is mainstream media not giving this kind of spectacular and spendy
events full televised coverage?

Why is our mainstream media buying along with the usual DARPA/NASA
provided context of damage-control?

Clearly one of the ATK's ALV X-1 flight control thrusters wasn't
working, but all others seemed to be functioning. So why terminate
their flight so close to the ground?

Clearly the multiple chute deployed method of performing a safe and
reliable deorbit/reentry technology "Photos of crashed Orion test
capsule" is simply too complicated for our NASA to cope with. But
still without having a viable fly-by-rocket lander or something better
than shuttle, what other as-built alternatives do we have?

btw, what's the all-inclusive cost of their latest "ATK's ALV X-1",
plus payloads and collateral damage fiasco? (in billions of dollars?)

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 24th 08, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:05:31 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
gaetanomarano made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

.

despite they've deleted my forums' accounts from january 2006...
(both) NSF.direct.lobby.com's and new-uplink.space forums' "self-
styled experts" seems STILL look at my website and my blog for some
good ideas...

No one looks at your web site for any purpose other than comic relief.
Old August 24th 08, 11:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 24 Ago, 21:15, BradGuth wrote:

Did you take any notice the latest two fiascos, of their "Photos of
crashed Orion test capsule" as reentry via parachutes and that most
recent of their “NASA test rocket explodes (ATK's ALV X-1)”, and as to
why is mainstream media not giving this kind of spectacular and spendy
events full televised coverage?

the parachutes problem can be fixed, while, the main concern, should
be the ALV X-1 failure, since it use a full-solid propellent motor
(like the Ares-1's 1st stage) based on the same ATK Ares-1's
technology

.
Old August 24th 08, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 24 Ago, 21:55, (Rand Simberg) wrote:

No one looks at your web site for any purpose other than comic relief.

that already is a good thing, since, so far, they haven't had so much
reasons to smile**...

** low budgets, lots of delays, vibrations problems, underpowered
rockets, overweighed payload, shuttle retirement, six+ years manned
flights gap, Orion test crash, ALV X-1 failure, two (no-back-ups)
experiments lost, etc. etc. etc.

..
Old August 25th 08, 03:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Aug 24, 3:30 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 24 Ago, 21:55, (Rand Simberg) wrote:

No one looks at your web site for any purpose other than comic relief.

that already is a good thing, since, so far, they haven't had so much
reasons to smile**...

** low budgets, lots of delays, vibrations problems, underpowered
rockets, overweighed payload, shuttle retirement, six+ years manned
flights gap, Orion test crash, ALV X-1 failure, two (no-back-ups)
experiments lost, etc. etc. etc.

.

Not to underestimate their aerodynamically unstable re-entry craft,
along with parachute methods that do not deploy as planned, and big
ass solid fuel rockets with thrusters that fail to take commands, and/
or that either self explode or need to get prematurely terminated, not
to mention having lost countless millions in payloads and imposing
months to years worth of continued set-backs, plus more than a little
collateral damage recovery.

Hmmmm, I suppose it could get worse.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 25th 08, 02:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default gaetanomarano is a fool

On Aug 24, 1:05 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

despite they've deleted my forums' accounts from january 2006...
(both) NSF.direct.lobby.com's and new-uplink.space forums' "self-
styled experts" seems STILL look at my website and my blog for some
good ideas...

No one of any respect looks at your website for ideas. The website is
used for comedy relief

Clark/"Me"/Jim/Charlie/me2/
ImnotadirectguybutIloveit/"n"othernicknames' comment: "clueless and
non viable" ...or... "I know that the "Ares-H/Ares-L111" concepts
(like "Direct"...) was held in a secret drawer from 1997 ...but
(sorry) I can't give any evidence of that..."

The concepts are in open literature from the 1970's, 1980's and
1990's.

Old August 25th 08, 03:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 25 Ago, 15:39, wrote:

No one of any respect looks at your website for ideas. *The website is
used for comedy relief

my blog and website logs tell me a different story...

links: __________

.
Old August 25th 08, 04:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Aug 25, 7:40 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 25 Ago, 15:39, wrote:

No one of any respect looks at your website for ideas. The website is
used for comedy relief

my blog and website logs tell me a different story...

The concepts are in open literature from the 1970's, 1980's and
1990's.

links: __________

.

To these MI5/6, CIA and DARPA/NASA spooks and moles, truth or honesty
obviously doesn't matter. It's all about PR damage-control, and
otherwise about snookering and dumbfounding as many of us village
idiots as they can muster. We're talking of job and retirement
security here.

For a great extent, it actually worked for their puppet warlords, such
as Hitler and now GW Bush.

~ BG
Old August 25th 08, 05:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Damon Hill[_4_]

"Gaetanomarano" is just a delusional twit. We've got a few of those
floating around the Uselessnet; they're best ignored as they wither
without recognition. It's the human condition.

Save yourself continued frustration; focus on the remaining fraction of
rational discussion. We've lost so much in the way of good participants
because of pointless bickering and our collective poor ability to
discuss real issues rationally.

--Damon