another "original" idea from nasaspaceflight.direct "experts" :)

Old June 16th 08, 01:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default another "original" idea from nasaspaceflight.direct "experts" :)

..

like already happened with the (FAST-SLV-like but FOUR months LATER)
"Direct" (and other ideas and proposals) now the
nasaspaceflight.direct "experts" have had another "original" idea:

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...?topic=13463.0

that comes 14 MONTHS LATER my April 25, 2007 article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles...ttleorion.html

just two updates to my article:

- the (latest known) date of the first manned Orion launch is planned
for 2016 with a SIX+ YEARS GAP from Shuttle retirement in 2010

- the (latest known) Ares-1 R&D costs should be between $10 billion
(NASA evaluation) and $14.4 billion (GAO evaluation)

..
Old June 16th 08, 05:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 8:16 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

like already happened with the (FAST-SLV-like but FOUR months LATER)
"Direct" (and other ideas and proposals) now the
nasaspaceflight.direct "experts" have had another "original" idea:

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...?topic=13463.0

that comes 14 MONTHS LATER my April 25, 2007 article:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles...ttleorion.html

So there are two people with the same bad idea. No, that couldn't be
true, no two people are clueless as gaetanomarano. The
nasaspaceflight.com thread must be gaetanomarano posting under an
alias
Old June 16th 08, 08:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 16 Giu, 18:03, wrote:

nasaspaceflight.com thread must be gaetanomarano posting under an alias

NO

..
Old June 16th 08, 09:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 3:46 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 16 Giu, 18:03, wrote:

nasaspaceflight.com thread must be gaetanomarano posting under an alias

NO

It has to be the same person. No one else is going to come up with
such an idiotic idea
Old June 20th 08, 05:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Hades

like already happened with the (FAST-SLV-like but FOUR months LATER)
"Direct" (and other ideas and proposals) now the
nasaspaceflight.direct "experts" have had another "original" idea:

No, no direct guys proposed this stupid idea of putting Orion in a
Shuttle.
One guy with one message posted this stupid thing, and then you're in
a hurry claiming that we are yet stealing your so nice ideas.

We are not that stupid man, we know that you posted this clueless
concept on NSF to feed your paranoid disorder ...

By the way, Direct guys were at the International Space Development
Conference. Which conference did you attend recently ?