What's the problem???

Old October 5th 06, 03:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
The Avenging Angel

Default What's the problem???

As best I recall, it's been a couple of months since we had a thread
about Scopetronix being defunct and it's been longer than that since we
had a thread about "I can't log on to Astromart so they must be out of
business."

What's going on here?

Has the world ended and I didn't get the memo?

Old October 5th 06, 07:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Impeach Bush[_1_]

The Avenging Angel wrote:

As best I recall, it's been a couple of months since we had a thread
about Scopetronix being defunct and it's been longer than that since we
had a thread about "I can't log on to Astromart so they must be out of
business."

What's going on here?

Has the world ended and I didn't get the memo?

You read my mind. Must be pse.

Old October 5th 06, 03:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
james[_1_]

On 4 Oct 2006 19:55:54 -0700, "The Avenging Angel"
wrote:

+++As best I recall, it's been a couple of months since we had a thread
+++about Scopetronix being defunct and it's been longer than that since we
+++had a thread about "I can't log on to Astromart so they must be out of
+++business."
+++
+++What's going on here?
+++
+++Has the world ended and I didn't get the memo?

***************************

Yep the world ended September 13 at 21:45:17 UCT. If you had properly
updated your information with the great beyond you would have been
properly notified of this event. Please update your info so that you
will be properly informed of the next great catastrophy.

signed the managament of the great beyond

Old October 6th 06, 02:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

james wrote:
Yep the world ended September 13 at 21:45:17 UCT.

What, they aren't calling it UTC any more? Oh, dear, I *really* haven't
been keeping up with things. Oh, well, since the world's ended, it's
too late to worry about it now.

John Savard