Observations from a dark site

Old September 16th 04, 09:59 PM
Ioannis

Default Observations from a dark site

So much for my hobby of amateur observations from a very dark site.
Margaret complained to me that my 15 day observing spree from her summer
resort in Antiparos, was basically a sign of "obsession" and she felt
"abandoned" and like an 80 year old, because she had nothing to do. We
separated today.

I am so ****ing tired of all these stupid morons who are bored to death
with their lives. It's like us, the Creators, have to always find ways
to ****ing entertain live's losers in sexual relationships, who don't
have anything better to do than push all the responsibility for their
amusement to people who have work to do.

Some women are just too stupid to have a boyfriend. I wrote 5 huge
observing reports, finished about 24 digital sketches of observed
objects and now I am about to publish my second ****ing paper in a
respectable mathematics journal and this lady tells me that "observing
the sky for 4 hours a day during our vacations in Antiparos was a very
clear example of obsession". **** YOU, you stupid ****. Go **** somebody
who will take you to discos and night clubs instead, and who can be your
personal entertainer. ****ing idiot that you are, you don't ****ing
deserve to have somebody with an IQ of 153 on your side. And when you
give birth to a stupid brick, don't blame your genes for it, blame the
kid's dad and your choice.

**** it. And all that, just as I am getting ready to order my new 10"
Celestron Dobsonian. Jesus knows what am I gonna do with it from Athens.
Perhaps I should use it for peeping purposes.

****ing miserable morons the Earth is filled with.

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/wr...tml#creativity
--
I. N. Galidakis
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/

Old September 16th 04, 10:26 PM
Florian

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

-Florian

Old September 16th 04, 10:59 PM
Jim

Ioannis wrote:

snip

I.Q. of 153, eh? You'd never guess from your vocabulary.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2
"We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal
Old September 16th 04, 11:07 PM
Ioannis

Jim wrote:
Ioannis wrote:

snip

I.Q. of 153, eh? You'd never guess from your vocabulary.

It's "I'd never guess..." or "WE'd never guess..." you stupid american
prick. Learn to use your own language and THEN correct me. Piece of ****.

Jim

--
I. N. Galidakis

Old September 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Shawn

Ioannis wrote:
Jim wrote:

Ioannis wrote:

snip

I.Q. of 153, eh? You'd never guess from your vocabulary.

It's "I'd never guess..." or "WE'd never guess..." you stupid american
prick. Learn to use your own language and THEN correct me. Piece of ****.

IMHO I.Q. tests should reflect social skills. Probably shake up the
ranking.

Shawn
Old September 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Uncle Bob

Ioannis wrote:
Jim wrote:

Ioannis wrote:

snip

I.Q. of 153, eh? You'd never guess from your vocabulary.

It's "I'd never guess..." or "WE'd never guess..." you stupid american
prick. Learn to use your own language and THEN correct me. Piece of ****.

We feel your pain.

Uncle Bob

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old September 17th 04, 12:17 AM

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:59:22 +0300, Ioannis
wrote:

[...]

Sounds to me like you are describing the majority of women in the US.
They don't want big IQ's they want large wallets and/or a long third
members.

It won't help you observing much, but go get yourself some Aegen beer
and relax with a night out under the stars. Don't forget the gyros.

Luck,

Old September 17th 04, 12:43 AM
Ioannis

Manuel Joseph Din wrote:
[snip]

Not to bat the hornet's nest with a shovel, but
how about:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

or, more presisely:

http://sfhelp.org/popIF/egotist.htm

You ARE batting the hornet's nest with a shovel and in a stupid way, if
I may add. The argument boils down to: "Woman feels rejected because man
spends too much(?) time observing the sky during vacations". Now, apart
from the fact that I feel really angry at this woman's response, which
is irrational BASED on what I do and who I am, and I wrote a bloated and
decorated rant, WHERE EXACTLY did you get the impression that I am an
egotist and/or a narcissist?

Care to take a look at my philosophy?

Here it is:
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/writing/Noble.html

Now, would you be so ****ing kind as to point out WHERE there are
indications of my egotism or narcissism WITHIN this page?

Or maybe my incidental mentioning of my publishing and IQ REALLY annoyed
you because it was an uneeded decoration on my rant? Care to argue with
facts? If not, you are what I call in that article, "a brute".

Take care.

MJD

--
I. N. Galidakis