Astromart "Grab and Go"

Old June 4th 04, 05:34 PM
Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

Default Astromart "Grab and Go"

If I see somebody use the phrase "Grab and Go" on Astromart one more
time, I'm going to choke and puke. What a bunch of self-centered
tools...

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast
Old June 4th 04, 05:55 PM
Stephen Paul

Grab this...

--
-Stephen Paul

s.com...

Old June 4th 04, 05:57 PM
Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:55:26 -0400, "Stephen Paul"
wrote:

Grab this...

---
If I did, I'd choke and puke.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast
Old June 4th 04, 06:06 PM
Paul S. Walsh

How about....

Lift and Leave

Purloin and Perambulate

Heft and Heave Ho

Clutch and Skeedaddle

Levitate and Leavitate

Pinch and Motor

Stuff and Huff

Bag and Bye Bye

Grip and Step

Any of those make ya queasy?

Could it be a dairy reaction or just a figure of speech allergy?. I'd have
it checked out by a certified scope deficiency care professional. You can
never take this kind of thing too seriously.

-Paul S. Walsh

Old June 4th 04, 06:18 PM
Jon Isaacs

How about....

Levitate and Leavitate

Lots of good ones but this one is the best of the bunch....

jon

jon
Old June 4th 04, 06:19 PM
Al

"Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast" wrote in message
s.com...
If I see somebody use the phrase "Grab and Go" on Astromart one more
time, I'm going to choke and puke. What a bunch of self-centered
tools...

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

Okay, how about this: I have a small, lightweight and very compact
telescope that gives small aperture, but very sharp images and is a snap to
carry outdoors and start viewing immediately...also easy to carry on
vacation. OR I have a "grab and go" telescope for sale. I think I'll
stay with the "grab and go."

Al

Old June 4th 04, 07:18 PM
CHASLX200

Subject: Astromart "Grab and Go"
From: (Jon Isaacs)
Date: 6/4/2004 1:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time
I have a grab and break your back scope i can sell...

Chas P.

Old June 4th 04, 08:27 PM
CLT

Clutch and Skeedaddle

That's my favorite. Unfortunately, I think the OP is just another troll.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
And the Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/