Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old July 1st 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Bert's oh-so-random “ GodFather ” has nothing to do with it.

On Jun 28, 8:05 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
" Yanky ", " ****** " and " Tosser "
are popular insults in Australia and the UK ..
each means " loser " ( literally, " masturbator " ).

With rising gas prices ..
the more urban your state or city is, the higher the influx.
Conversely, the more rural, the greater the out-flow.

People are leaving the country-side and suburban areas,
moving closer to the inner city.

While the value of your house is falling,
Twitty's NYC is being gentrified, making it too expensive for her ..
i.e. everyone is suffering, not just you.

Your oh-so-random " GodFather " has nothing to do with it.

Portland's Dignity Village is a campsite for the homeless. I am
seriously considering moving there.

http://www.portlandlogue.com/history...y-village.html

Double-A

Old July 2nd 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_30_]

Default Dignity Village's city-sanctioned “ suburban camping ”.

Dignity Village sounds like city-sanctioned “ suburban camping ”.

Damn ! I hope I don't have to go to a place like that ..
I'm a big fan of being nude in my pitch-black tiny basement room,
toying with the “ inter webs ”.

Old July 2nd 08, 07:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

What you said is SCALE, not SALE. I still have that message.

Hardly a missing H, BEERTbrain!

I don't like you LYING to me like frootbat changing what I wrote to
build up his totally deflated ego.

Saul Levy

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:40:04 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Left out the h Shale it is,and its worth its weight in oil.
NASA cons the public,and the oil companies con the public. USA has all
the oil it will ever need. The republicans will tell you we need it
saved for the next global war. I'm sure Saul you have heard them say
that Bert

Old July 2nd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I'm a very bad speller(Careless) Shale is a word I never
use. Thanks for corecting it OK back to Progress Energy Mary Bane
the director of FPSC gave Progress Energy its rate increase a month
early(she needed her cut) She even added another increase this January.
She is a lieutenant in the Florida republican Mafia. Mary Bane put a
big smile on Charlie Crist face,for naturally he got a piece of that
action. Just another reason Florida has the largest foreclosures in the
country.per capita Mafia+ Republican = Corruption Bert

Old July 2nd 08, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jul 1, 11:13 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Dignity Village sounds like city-sanctioned " suburban camping ".

Damn ! I hope I don't have to go to a place like that ..
I'm a big fan of being nude in my pitch-black tiny basement room,
toying with the " inter webs ".

We have some nude beaches. Don't know if they allow camping.

Double-A

Old July 3rd 08, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Dignity Village's city-sanctioned $B!H(B suburban camping $B!I(B.

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Jul 1, 11:13 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Dignity Village sounds like city-sanctioned " suburban camping ".

Damn ! I hope I don't have to go to a place like that ..
I'm a big fan of being nude in my pitch-black tiny basement room,
toying with the " inter webs ".

We have some nude beaches. Don't know if they allow camping.

Double-A

Only if one packs really "light".

CHJ

Old July 3rd 08, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

CHJ We have to give the homeless back their dignity. The same dignity
we give campers. We must give the best camping grounds. Bests army
tents sleeping bags. boots A place every one would like to live or
visit. Could be in NYC Central Park Could be beside a pretty lake. It
would be a great act of kindness. Right now the homeless are treated
like people without a country. Vagabonds, low lifers Terms like "They
stink" "don't go near them" They only want hand outs etc Reality is
they are in most cases people down on their luck,and need a helping
hand. Here in Florida the republicans have created such bad conditions
that even working families can't make it. This 4th of 2008 marks the
time when we have to fight back like our founding fathers did. America
is no longer the land of the free. It is the land of political
corruption and corporate fraud Bert.

Old July 3rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 7:05 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
CHJ We have to give the homeless back their dignity. The same dignity
we give campers. We must give the best camping grounds. Bests army
tents sleeping bags. boots A place every one would like to live or
visit. Could be in NYC Central Park Could be beside a pretty lake. It
would be a great act of kindness. Right now the homeless are treated
like people without a country. Vagabonds, low lifers Terms like "They
stink" "don't go near them" They only want hand outs etc Reality is
they are in most cases people down on their luck,and need a helping
hand. Here in Florida the republicans have created such bad conditions
that even working families can't make it. This 4th of 2008 marks the
time when we have to fight back like our founding fathers did. America
is no longer the land of the free. It is the land of political
corruption and corporate fraud Bert.

Sounds exactly like how the white-skinned Jews had rather badly
treated their dark-skinned Jews, or almost exactly why and how they'd
gotten their Roman partners in crimes against humanity to put Jesus
Christ (another dark-skinned Jew) on a stick.

Giving up prime real estate or much less sharing the wealth or other
resources of those in charge of our private parts isn't any faith-
based part of their Old Testament, at least not as according to their
white Zionist interpretation.

Their faith-based trickle-up theory is all that matters. Just ask
their private federal reserve banking cartel as to how much if any of
their global domination loot ever got into Muslim or most any other
than Zionist/Jewish hands. Without their financial help and expertise
in physics and science, political puppet warlords such as Hitler would
have been dead in the water, so to speak.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 3rd 08, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BrAD You are off again on your bigotry path. Get a grip and start
talking logically. Your are making yourself into a low life idiot. Bert

Old July 4th 08, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 2:36 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BrAD You are off again on your bigotry path. Get a grip and start
talking logically. Your are making yourself into a low life idiot. Bert

With the artificial inflation and collateral damage brought on by your
own kind, can you still afford to buy your warm beer?

Unlike yourself, I really don't like them truly bad guys of any faith,
especially of the pretend-atheism faith.

Can you explain why you like any old faith-based bad guy?

I thought you didn't like being continually screwed over by your
local, state and federal government. Was that just a silly ruse?

Does this mean you like everything about FEMA?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth