Exp 13, STS-121, CALIPSO/CloudSat, ASTRA 1KR launch

Old April 20th 06, 12:07 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Default Exp 13, STS-121, CALIPSO/CloudSat, ASTRA 1KR launch

Update http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.org

Atlas V - ASTRA 1KR launch: April 20
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...264&Item id=2

CALIPSO/CloudSat Prelaunch Press Conference and Mission Science
Briefing
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...255&Item id=2

STS-121 Crew Training - Spacewalks
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...261&Item id=2

NEEMO 9 Undersea Interview
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...259&Item id=2

15th Anniversary of the K. E. Tsiolkovsky Russian Cosmonautics Academy
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...258&Item id=2

ISS Expedition 13 In-Flight Interview with Wisconsin Public Radio
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...254&Item id=2

Neil Armstrong Ambassador of Exploration Award Ceremony
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...257&Item id=2

John

Old April 20th 06, 07:37 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Hi again, thanks for the email about these links, but I'm still having
trouble. I think the problem is on the web page, not here. When I click on
the link, I can hear the page I go to is for the clip I want, but when I
select the windows link there, I often get something else.

I'm a bit confused as I had the Cloudsat etc, stuff running so I thought I'd
cracked it, but it ran on to a Mike Griffin talk. Now when I went to that
launch link I found the launch page titled as such, but I clicked and found
myself still in the Mike Griffin chat, but further on. So what is going on
here?
I definitely exited the media player so its not that its still running etc.

This is the only pages/sites I get these problems with. Live and recorded
stuff at the Nasa TV site always works. Is there some strange way the pages
are set up which my access software cannot see?

Brian

--

From my IMAP account
Brian Gaff
oups.com...

Old April 21st 06, 12:59 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Brian Gaff wrote:

This is the only pages/sites I get these problems with. Live and recorded
stuff at the Nasa TV site always works. Is there some strange way the pages
are set up which my access software cannot see?

Nah, the php page didn't work for me at all. The download link went to
Yet Another Download Server (YADS), which seems to be working.

Some of the download servers used previously have been given to
displaying countdowns before giving you the actual download link, unles
you've joined.

/dps