The maths of twilight etc

Old July 30th 04, 01:07 AM
Alan

Default The maths of twilight etc

Chap(esse)s -

You might find some of this interesting. After posing a question about
constellation rise times and time of a given sky brightness (see thread
below), I did a bit of modelling. The results are here under 'Twilight':

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robinso...oughtIndex.htm

Comments welcome ...... (bear in mind it was done pretty quickly!)

Alan

Old August 3rd 04, 05:34 PM
Graham W

Alan wrote:
"Alan" wrote in message
"Alan" wrote in message
Chap(esse)s -

You might find some of this interesting. After posing a question
about constellation rise times and time of a given sky brightness
(see thread below), I did a bit of modelling. The results are here
under 'Twilight':

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robinso...oughtIndex.htm

Comments welcome ...... (bear in mind it was done pretty quickly!)

Alan

No takers ? Thought this would generate some discussion ........

Have I been put on an ignore list or something?

Who said that?

No, I don't think it s something which people need seeing that they
will have their own copy of Guide, SkyMap, Starry Night etc., and
those applications have far more info.

That didn't help much, did it?

2 star equatorial alignment maths Ronald Alpiar UK Astronomy 6 July 8th 04 09:53 AM
civil and nautical twilight Sniz Pilbor Astronomy Misc 3 July 6th 04 10:57 PM
Maths Help? Fleetie UK Astronomy 25 December 24th 03 05:09 PM
twilight illumination Graham Astronomy Misc 1 December 12th 03 08:10 PM
twilight illumination Graham Amateur Astronomy 1 December 12th 03 08:10 PM