Spacewedding

Old August 7th 03, 05:35 PM
Jacques van Oene

Default Spacewedding

News: The wedding ceremony will be held at the Gilruth Center at NASA, we
will have a video hook up to where Yuri can see me and I can see Yuri. It
will be fabulous! Decorations are provided by Plants and Petals of Houston.
Than the reception will be at the Villa Capr and the inside decor will be
done by Ricard from Make Believe. Another beautiful out of this world scene!
The dress will be one of a kind from Weddings by Debbie by Audrey Hart.

see: www.spacewedding.net

--
----

Jacques :-)

Editor: www.spacepatches.info

Old August 7th 03, 09:42 PM
Hallerb

The dress will be one of a kind from Weddings by Debbie by Audrey Hart.

The wedding noight will be delayed Talk about tough.........