IN AUSTRALIA, ONE FARMER TAKES HIS LIFE EVERY 4 DAYS NOW !!!

Old November 9th 06, 05:46 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default IN AUSTRALIA, ONE FARMER TAKES HIS LIFE EVERY 4 DAYS NOW !!!

Sunny a écrit :

wrote in message
oups.com...

I suppose you are laughing too at the news in "The Australian" that one
(1) farmer takes his life every four (4) days

What does matter is the application of the Collective Punishment and it

affects all in Australia now !
... and there are of course collateral damages resulting from the
position of hardened Criminals & supporters over 36 yeas now.... these
are the culprits !

NO RAIN MEANS NO RAIN &
NO AQUIFERS OUTPUT JUST MEANS THAT !

You have just no way to go except to bablle within yourselves,
considering wild schemes to fetch water hundred of miles away by
pipelines & other desalinasations plants i tuti quanti !

The reality is that you control nothing,
I do !
.... and it will go until you are biting the dust, and are all on your
knees begging for my return.

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old November 9th 06, 06:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sunny a écrit :

I suppose you are laughing too at the news in "The Australian" that one
(1) farmer takes his life every four (4) days

What does matter is the application of the Collective Punishment and i
affects all in Australia now !

Get a life outside of your twisted nightmares Le Turd.

Old November 10th 06, 06:54 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Kind forward of reply provided to same thread on aus.ng
************************************************** **************

Chris McDonald a écrit :

"regn.pickford" writes:

JPT first mentioned the Divine Drudging Drought in this newsgroup
late 2002 - early 2003
a 1000 year drought supposedly and as far as I know JPT predicted it
4 years before the experts.

Agreed, he may even have mentioned it first, but the fool believes that
he actually commanded it, and that only he has the magic words to end it.

Regardless; Turcaud deserves justice.

Regardless; the fool can't possibly expect a fair hearing while he berates
every single Australia and dances around in his witch doctor costume.
He should focus his powers on his 5 second cancer cure to gain some respect.

--
Chris.

Chris & Reginald thanks for input.
The correct quote is that I said that The brain tumour cure as well as
all cancers cure can be achieved in 5 DAYS and not in 5 seconds ....
On the the other end the Tetanus cure in last terminal stage can be
achieved in 1 second flat
With such horrendous beliefs as the ones held by those Clowns
masquerading as geologists the world over, don't you think that other
certitudes of Mankind can be questionned as well !

The bad news with that extraordinary discovery re Cancer cure ( it
works as well with AIDS, and does wonder with arthrosis, and
arteriosclerosis too ) is that with the experience gained in Australia
in term of gratitude & recognition, I am not going to take any chance
anymore with handing out great discoveries to conditioned mass.
Further, and I speak with certainty, some of the Mining Criminals of
Newmont, Newcrest, BHP (+prrevious WMC, CRA) and their heirs, descents
& employees are affected by such deseases as well as that Political
rabble having supported such in Australia since 36 years .... parting
it is out of question that some of that manure benefit again from such
outstanding discovery indeed !

As in True Geology, once one has found the right & compulsery basis
upon establishing one 's reasonning ( in this case the UPL or Universal
Pressure Law ) in Archaelogy, Medecine, Economy, as well incidentally
as in Astrology, there is an incontournable ruler or datum point from
which the diffeent types of logic can be then correctly applied (
inductive & deductive ) If such point is not found, no proper reference
exists and hence all conclusions are erroneous. Contrarily to what you
think, all those cures in medecine use NO DRUGS AT ALL and are CHEAP
FREE, and further still VERY EASY TO IMPLEMENT indeed !

Still due to your Collective Crimes, and due to the reasons invoked
above I will probably take that secret to the grave rather than share
it with Antipodeans who do not deserve it indeed ! .... and just like
the Great Sandy Desert deposits if it was given out, the discoverer
would be held in contemp, evacuated and then insulted !
No thanks ! Not again.

Yours sincerely

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Old November 10th 06, 06:16 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Your knowledge of medicine equals your knowledge of The Fake Geology,
Turdball!

Saul Levy