principle of planetary rotation

Old July 29th 03, 09:16 PM
Chosp

Default principle of planetary rotation

"Billy Bob" wrote in message
Proposed by bill on July 29, 2003:

Peter is a fool

Seconded.

Old July 30th 03, 03:19 AM
Greg Neill

"Chosp" wrote in message news:QDAVa.44129$zy.27142@fed1read06...

"Billy Bob" wrote in message
Proposed by bill on July 29, 2003:

Peter is a fool

Seconded.

All those in favor?

Old July 30th 03, 07:23 AM
Jim Greenfield

Chuck Simmons wrote in message ...
Jim Greenfield wrote:

Peter Harding wrote in message ...

Please excuse quick simple off topic question: do all the rotating
planets in our solar system have the same west to east rotation as
Earth ( not interested in velocity, only direction) . Thanks
Jim G

Venus is retrograde (backwards). Uranus' axis has so much orbital
inclination it's kind of take your pick (98 degrees or 82 degrees
depending on how you measure the angle).

Chuck

Thanks Chuck.
I suspect that impact must have been a factor (asteroid) in rotation.
I read somewhere that the Earth's equator once was 90 degrees
different (through the poles). A glancing blow or impact could alter
the spin???
Jim G
Old July 30th 03, 07:25 AM
The Commentator

peter wrote:

trollage, wankage, loonage and dingbattery deleted

You have become a dingbat and akook. Hope you are pleased.
Old August 1st 03, 07:07 PM
Greg Neill

Default NOMINATION: principle of planetary rotation

"The Commentator" wrote in message

Has anyone ever told yopu that you were as full of crap as a Christmas
goose? Did you listen?

Photons have no charge, Sparky.

And you have not shown that they do, or that you even understand what a
charge is.

Your kook nomination is re-seconded

Put me down for a fifth. :-)