'Ice volcano' found on Titan moon

Old June 10th 05, 12:46 AM
Danny Crane

Default 'Ice volcano' found on Titan moon

Thank you so much for your up to the minute news posts here. Those of
us who
spend most of our days reviewing posts and lurking under alien bridges
on this NG
need to know whats happening in the rest of the world. AOL only
gives me the top news page each time I
sign on and I usually only sign on in the
morning.

I'm so totally impressed with the last crate
of blueberries I just ate. I only found 16
berries that were over ripe and I froze those for my future treats and
munchies.

It's true you know --- I have a 4 crate a day
habbit which could cost anywhere from $3
each up to $9 each - depending on the season/time of the year. I get
most of
them imported fresh from Puru. They have
such totally wonderful fruits.

Living on a disability fixed monthly income
I could never afford to keep my blueberry
habit going myself. I have a free lifetime
supply thanks to the graciousness of an
old retired professor that saw me doing a
good semaritan deed - saving a man that
had an epeliptic seasure in the middle of the street and I ran over and
dragged him to the curb - saving him from being run over by the passing
cars that kept ignoring him and wouldn't stop.

The professor ran over to me and said
I had done a most noble thing and he
wanted to reward me by giving me whatever I wanted and I told him I
wanted
all the Blueberries I could eat for the rest of my life and he said
DONE took my address and info on where to send them
and I started getting the blueberries the next day.

I get 4 crates each day delivered to my door and have now for the past
four years.

It's a wonderful world.

Old June 11th 05, 01:47 AM
Bee

Danny !! Do you believe in other dimensions that may be one way some can
see UFOs??
Do you experience out OBEs at all ?? I mean .... Do you have any notion as
to that maybe our body is just the vehicle that we as soul move in therefore
if we want to attune we can maybe be one enough to see much more on other
planes that the material side of us can't see?

Just curious as to how you see things ... I know that we can shape-shift in
a flash and see things that other can't at different times.

Bee-Ji-curious
oups.com...