Earth's Magnetic Field weakening ...

Old July 10th 14, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Earth's Magnetic Field weakening ...

.... at an alarming pace ...
What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global
Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption ...

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Old July 11th 14, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:56:42 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... at an alarming pace ...

What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global

Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption ...

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Oops, my bad.

The magnetic field has been on the move for quite some time, perhaps ever since 11,713 some odd years ago.

Old July 11th 14, 01:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:56:42 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... at an alarming pace ...

What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global

Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption ...

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Magnetic field can wonder.It can not flip unless the Earth flips, That is reality. TreBert

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Old July 11th 14, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, July 11, 2014 5:46:27 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:56:42 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

... at an alarming pace ...

What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global

Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption ...

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Magnetic field can wonder.It can not flip unless the Earth flips, That is reality. TreBert

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Perhaps the fluid innards of our planet can flip its magnetic core without taking the crust along for the ride.

Something really big happened to our planet as of roughly 11,713 years ago, and it is becoming clear that there had been many groups of reasonably advanced humans that perished along with the vast majority of other species. There's no indications as interpreted from a high quality of cave art as having been created prior to 11,713 years ago, that our planet had this much seasonal tilt or even a moon.

Just the secondary affects from whatever created that 2500 km crater on the moon should have been a lethal era for all life on Earth.

I'm still wondering why so many quality paintings created as of prior to 11,713 years ago did not bother to depict their extremely impressive moon of that icy and crystal clear era.

Old July 12th 14, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Friday, July 11, 2014 5:46:27 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:56:42 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

... at an alarming pace ...

What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global

Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Magnetic field can wonder.It can not flip unless the Earth flips,
That is reality. TreBert

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Perhaps the fluid innards of our planet can flip its magnetic core
without taking the crust along for the ride.

*** Your utter cluelessness is simply astounding.
The Earth's magnetic poles have reversed multiple times
in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Why don't you Google it, dumb ass ....

Old July 12th 14, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:56:42 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

... at an alarming pace ...

What the hell, add it to the list of consequences due to Global

Warming ... oops ... Climate Change ... er ... Climate Disruption

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magneti...121247349.html

Magnetic field can wonder.It can not flip unless the Earth flips,

That is reality. TreBert

Perhaps we can still blame Bush and Cheney ...

Perhaps the fluid innards of our planet can flip its magnetic core

without taking the crust along for the ride.

*** Your utter cluelessness is simply astounding.

The Earth's magnetic poles have reversed multiple times

in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Why don't you Google it, dumb ass ....

Why are you on-the-job trained ZNR rednecks always so dumb and dumber?
Old July 12th 14, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

[...]

*** Thanks, Goth ... you just answered my question ...

Old July 12th 14, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

What question was that?
Old July 12th 14, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** The one regarding your abject ignorance of anything
scientific, a trait you attempt to mask with inane babbling
and hogwash.