Doubts on how to implement file fits-idi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20th 10, 10:11 PM
Maria Conceicao Andrade Maria Conceicao Andrade is offline
Junior Member

Default Doubts on how to implement file fits-idi

Hi,

I'm starting working with FITS-IDI files format for the first time and I've done the software (C++) that converts visibility data into FITS-IDI. I've already built the binary tables but I still have many doubts. Since I do not want to bother you all, I wonder where or with whom I can take some questions that are still unclear for me and may seem obvious to you.
I apologize for my bad english.
Thanks in advance.
Maria

Simple Online FITS File Viewer? W. eWatson Amateur Astronomy 4 March 27th 09 05:10 PM
[fitsbits] Start of the FITS Region File Public Comment Period William Pence[_2_] FITS 5 September 23rd 08 03:51 PM
Valid Fits File Kiran CCD Imaging 2 May 17th 06 01:47 AM
Valid Fits File Kiran CCD Imaging 1 May 16th 06 07:20 PM