40 years since Apollo 11...

Old July 24th 09, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default 40 years since Apollo 11...

....and look where we still are.

Horsing around in a space station that doesn't even rotate to have the
artificial gravity necessary for proper life.

I mean really, we should have been way past going to Mars by now.

That is what all the poets thought back then, as in 2001 Space Odyssey
and Star Trek.

We should be well on our way to the stars, colonizing and spreading our seed
through the universe.

We should be traveling to other galaxies, to find the real Luke Skywalker
and Darth Vader.

And look at us...40 years after landing a man on the Moon, and we are still
in Earth orbit...

E.T. must be laughing at us.

Old July 24th 09, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default Why we didn’t go back to the Moon poll:

On Jul 24, 1:05*am, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
...and look where we still are.

Horsing around in a space station that doesn't even rotate to have the
artificial gravity necessary for proper life.

I mean really, we should have been way past going to Mars by now.

That is what all the poets thought back then, as in 2001 Space Odyssey
and Star Trek.

We should be well on our way to the stars, colonizing and spreading our seed
through the universe.

We should be traveling to other galaxies, to find the real Luke Skywalker
and Darth Vader.

And look at us...40 years after landing a man on the Moon, and we are still
in Earth orbit...

E.T. must be laughing at us.

Why we didn’t go back to the Moon poll:

A. Aliens are preventing our return.
B. We saw the aliens there, it scared the **** out of us and we never
returned.
C. Partisan politics.
D. Just cost too god damn much.
E. We never was there to begin with, the landing was a hoax.
F. Most people really don’t give a ****, so why bother.

I’ll keep the tally.

RT
Old July 24th 09, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 24, 12:33*pm, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

Actually it was because the German scientists, the only ones who knew
how to build the Saturn V, all died from old age.

Double-A

Old July 24th 09, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

At least some of our Apollo equipment is there, though robotically
accomplished unless a dozen or more factors of their manned landings
and EVAs can be a whole lot better explained. They just can not
explain or much less objectively demonstrate as to how that complex
kind of manned fly-by-rocket mission was accomplished or much less of
how to equal or better such mission results in the future.

Getting whatever safely to/from Selene L1 is not all that difficult
nor spendy. I bet North Korea could manage at least that much.

Besides the terrific value of having an outpost/gateway at Selene L1,
the worth of that lunar surface and of its interior is nearly
priceless, especially nifty if that unusual orb is 1% hollow.

~ BG
Old July 24th 09, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 24, 12:42*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

They were not all old kosher farts. A few of those original Zionist
Nazis that you called "German scientists" are still very much alive,
but obviously in hiding because of what they also did for Hitler.

~ BG
Old July 24th 09, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 23, 10:05*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
...and look where we still are.

Horsing around in a space station that doesn't even rotate to have the
artificial gravity necessary for proper life.

I mean really, we should have been way past going to Mars by now.

That is what all the poets thought back then, as in 2001 Space Odyssey
and Star Trek.

We should be well on our way to the stars, colonizing and spreading our seed
through the universe.

We should be traveling to other galaxies, to find the real Luke Skywalker
and Darth Vader.

And look at us...40 years after landing a man on the Moon, and we are still
in Earth orbit...

E.T. must be laughing at us.

ETs long ago busted their guts over watching us. The follies of Eden/
Earth was always the best reality/survivor game show in the galaxy.

What easily could have been and should have been is simply a lost
cause, that we'll never get back or recover from such a total waste of
time, resources and talents. Among many examples, Easter Island once
had a similar problem.

~ BG

Old July 25th 09, 03:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 24, 5:48*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Those scientists were all welcomed aboard at NASA with all their
records of past activities under the Hitler regime officially
unavailable. *Nobody wanted to punish them. *The only question was
whether they would come work for us, or work for the Ruskies. *The
lucky ones got themselfves to the western front in time to offer their
services to the US. *Wernher and his team were able to continue on
right were they left off scientifically. *The only difference was that
now they were no longer allowed to hang slackars from a crane in order
to inspire the rest of the workers to greater efforts. *But then maybe
the ones in Russia could still do that. *That might be how they got
their Sputnik launched first!

Double-A

Russians had better smarts to start with, whereas we had next to
nothing until those Zionist Nazis migrated their expertise into our
country under the cloak and protection of DARPA.

~ BG
Old July 25th 09, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Jul 25, 5:59*am, Saul Levy wrote:
I go for B, vt! *lmfjao!

Now we have to NUKE the site to be sure we get them all!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've been reading a Berserker novel. *Ignoring them is NOT SMART!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:33:35 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

Why we didn’t go back to the Moon poll:

A. *Aliens are preventing our return.
B. *We saw the aliens there, it scared the **** out of us and we never
returned.
C. *Partisan politics.
D. *Just cost too god damn much.
E. *We never was there to begin with, the landing was a hoax.
F. *Most people really don’t give a ****, so why bother.

I’ll keep the tally.

RT

Saul your coming over to the other side? Right...............

RT
Old July 25th 09, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Jul 24, 9:33*pm, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

E......... No such a thing as space travel and Atomic Bombs... all
Lies and Hoax.

Usenet clowns versus the atom bomb denier...

Cinematic special effects a hot-air balloon and the atom bomb hoax...
http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpres...06/07/bomb.jpg

The blasts are measured in TNT equivalencies so just take the tonnage
reported as the blast power and calculate the TNT required. If the
equivalence is 19 kilo tons then the TNT required will be the same.

The debunk is simple enough for the layman to grasp the essential
elements. How much expertise does one need to understand that jews are
the masters of illusion and have no qualms about crafting BIG lies.

Hiroshima, the Top News Story That Wasn't

by: by Humberto Marquez

Quote:
The atomic bomb that was dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima 60
years ago, on Aug. 6, 1945, may have been the most crucial event of
the 20th century. But it was not the top news story.

That was because censorship and the manipulative media treatment of
the tragic event, managed by Washington and Tokyo, greatly muffled the
impact of the catastrophe and made the press an accomplice in the war.

Quote:
On Aug. 7, 1945, newspapers in Japan merely printed short articles
reporting that B-29 planes had dropped incendiary bombs on Hiroshima,
causing some damage.