Columbia,: It was so obvious to a layperson, but not to those "informed".

Old July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Hallerb

Default Columbia,: It was so obvious to a layperson, but not to those "informed".

So that's why you got fired- management found out you had made some copies
of your butt.

Now, if only you had managed to convince J.Lo to sit for you- you might have
gotten a promotion!
--

Sounds funny but a very good friend of mines daughter did copy her butt,
damaged the machine and some six months later her Mom found the copy dropped

That was many years ago. Becky was reminded of it at her graduation party from
college this spring. Her friends found it hilarious.
Old July 11th 03, 02:58 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Mike Speegle" wrote in message
So I attend, an hour is wasted, and in the final go-around all I can
say "Since it's my last day, anything I say would be either irrelevant
or irreverent." Needless to say, my soon-to-be former manager failed to
*appreciate* my parting statement. Most typical corporate meetings are
a huge waste of time. What takes an hour or two could be accomplished
in 10 minutes IMHO. ;-)

Yes, but Bobbie would feel much better had the shuttle team wasted time. Of
course, who knows what else might have happened down the road had the people
Bobbie wanted to attend the meeting stopped doing what they were doing? How
many other deaths would result to comfort Bobbie? Don't you think pointless
deaths and wasted money is worth it if you can adhere blindly to the rules
and make Bobbie feel better?

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question: What *would* have changed
(as opposed to *might* have changed) had the people involved attended the
meetings he's upset they didn't attend, and what is his verifiable data to
support his claim?
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old July 11th 03, 05:25 AM
Mike Speegle

In news:Scott Hedrick typed:
[...]

Especially since NASA's public image is much more important than the
actual work they do or oversee contractors doing. Andre Agassi "Image
is *everything*"

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question: What *would* have
changed (as opposed to *might* have changed) had the people involved
attended the meetings he's upset they didn't attend, and what is his
verifiable data to support his claim?

They would have CTAs for better image. Oh, the shuttle would "of"
been gone as well as the crew. But their public reputation would "of"
been better than it is now.
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,

Old July 11th 03, 05:50 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:22:23 -0400, Scott Hedrick
made the sensational claim that:
"Hallerb" wrote in message
Did you know that copiers often leave the latent image of the last item

copied
on the photoconductor? (The drum)

So that's why you got fired- management found out you had made some copies
of your butt.

Bob's ass is a two machine job dude.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you