What type of vehicle can be used to send people to Mars?

Old November 8th 05, 06:37 AM
kelvin

Default What type of vehicle can be used to send people to Mars?

Hello there everyone,

I joined this competition callled The International Space Settlement
Design Competition organized by Nasa. In th request for proposal of the

competition that is given to me and my team, they require us to design
a space settlement qthat will be the habitat of 14 000 people orbiting
around Mars.

So the main problem my team is facing now is how to send human to Mars

efficiently, safe, fast and less cost? My team and i have done many
research and we still cant get a possible and good solution!!! Can some

one please help us!!!!!!!!!!

Old November 15th 05, 10:59 PM
Brad Guth

kelvin; What type of vehicle can be used to send people to Mars?
The appropriate usage of sufficiently massive space coffins should work
just fine and dandy.

I'd hope that all of this topic group (if any) is not seriously
considering their ever returning such folks to Earth, subsequently risk
contaminating the rest of us hard working folks with whatever Mars has
enstore?

As a one-way ticket to ride, almost anything is suitable for the Mars
or bust adventure of a lifetime, of which my Ra--LRn--Rn--ion
thrusters should do quite nicely for getting these brave folks there in
the shortest possible time so that they don't have to die along the
way, only after being TBI, sub-frozen and easily pulverised to death
upon the nearly naked and thus defenceless Mars surface.

Brad Guth
-

BTW; why the heck do you suppose that the Third Reich(Skull and Bones)
MI6/NSA~CIA E-men in BLACK of this warm and fuzzy GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA
mainstream status quo serviced and moderated to death usenet that
summarily sucks and blows big-time is still (no freaking lie folks)
hard at their brown-nosed work of delivering their best spermware into
my PC?
~

Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree far beyond; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason of having
to deal with the likes of others that haven't been playing by whatever
rules, such as GW Bush.
Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm