Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old August 26th 16, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:03:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA you are back on your feet I knew you would.I can give you away to have a small business that will grow.You only need a cello phone for overhead. Its deals with clogged pipes.You compete with Rotor Rotter and they can not compete in anyway(You kill them.) Buy a bike,and you can tote all you need. Once going get a cheap small car with signs on it. I did it in Fl. and was averaging $250 a week.and that was good since it needed little work and added to my SS. Email me if you feel you can do it. Its free and I'll help too TreBert

I'm working on getting back into the eBay selling business. I also like doing clean office type work like I've been doing for Janet. I think the only way I would get into the Roto-Rooter business is if I could organize a bunch of Mexicans to got out and do the dirty work for me. That wouldn't be so bad.

Double-A

Old August 27th 16, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

**********
Hagar has lived near and shoveled **** for most of his life. I bet he'd
work for you. The only problem is that you can't let him take coffee breaks
because it takes too long to retrain him.

Notroll2016

Old August 27th 16, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:13:06 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

I'm working on getting back into the eBay selling business. I also like
doing clean office type work like I've been doing for Janet. I think the
only way I would get into the Roto-Rooter business is if I could organize a
bunch of Mexicans to got out and do the dirty work for me. That wouldn't be
so bad.

Double-A

**********
Hagar has lived near and shoveled **** for most of his life. I bet he'd
work for you. The only problem is that you can't let him take coffee breaks
because it takes too long to retrain him.

Notroll2016

The Roto-Rooter concept might be too hard for him to grasp.

A very pleasant 72F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM PDT. The heat wave is over! Hit 99F last night on my backyard thermometer!

Double-A

Old August 28th 16, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Again an ideal 72F here in beautiful downtown Gresham as of 12:30 PM. Expected high today 84F. There is now rain on the distant horizon for later in the week. School in Portland starts tomorrow. The Oregon State Fair is in full swing in Salem.

Double-A

Old August 29th 16, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely 75F and sunny here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM PDT. A light breeze out of the southwest.

Got signed up for eBay again so that pretty soon I can start selling!

Ran into Kim yesterday on the bus. Showed her my new credit card! She looks so lonely and mysterious. She dresses in white, the traditional Korean mourning attire. People call her the ghost!

Double-A

Old August 30th 16, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 12:53:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A lovely 75F and sunny here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM PDT. A light breeze out of the southwest.

Got signed up for eBay again so that pretty soon I can start selling!

Ran into Kim yesterday on the bus. Showed her my new credit card! She looks so lonely and mysterious. She dresses in white, the traditional Korean mourning attire. People call her the ghost!

Double-A

AA Still hot,and no clouds in the sky.What do you sell on ebay? Sandy and I are friends,but I do not see her that much anymore. Is Kim Korean? She could share your place.Do the cleaning,cooking,etc.She has to be lonely so give it a try. Lots of people taking pictures of me and the van.The van came out good. TreBert
Old September 1st 16, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 12:07:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:31:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 12:53:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A lovely 75F and sunny here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM PDT. A light breeze out of the southwest.

Got signed up for eBay again so that pretty soon I can start selling!

Ran into Kim yesterday on the bus. Showed her my new credit card! She looks so lonely and mysterious. She dresses in white, the traditional Korean mourning attire. People call her the ghost!

Double-A

AA Still hot,and no clouds in the sky.What do you sell on ebay? Sandy and I are friends,but I do not see her that much anymore. Is Kim Korean? She could share your place.Do the cleaning,cooking,etc.She has to be lonely so give it a try. Lots of people taking pictures of me and the van.The van came out good. TreBert

Nice and chilly here right now. Only 62F here in Gresham as of 11:45 AM PDT. A cold breeze out of the SW. But it did make it up to 90F yesterday afternoon.

In the past I sold anything I had on hand on eBay, but I would like to get to where I can identify things in thrift stores which would have some value on eBay. My friend Dennis was doing that. He found one book at Goodwill that he sold for over $500 on eBay! I opened a...

AA At Dollar store they have 12 tools in one.WOW That is worth 5 bucks. Thift Store I buy thermos large size for 3 bucks WOW. Kids toys,dolls,vases ,ets for little money. Could sell my sail boat kits for little money.Fun to build,and sail.Safer than the Titanic O ya. Must be 100 not a cloud.I can not remember when it rained last.Maybe I'm getting dimentia? I had a card to see a remembery Dr. but I forgot where I put it. TreBert
Old September 1st 16, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 10:51:03 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA At Dollar store they have 12 tools in one.WOW That is worth 5 bucks. Thift Store I buy thermos large size for 3 bucks WOW. Kids toys,dolls,vases ,ets for little money. Could sell my sail boat kits for little money.Fun to build,and sail.Safer than the Titanic O ya. Must be 100 not a cloud.I can not remember when it rained last.Maybe I'm getting dimentia? I had a card to see a remembery Dr. but I forgot where I put it. TreBert

Only 66F here in Gresham as of 12:30 PM PDT. Not much hope of seeing in any warmer than that today. Dry right now, but it rained yesterday. More rain is expected later today, and for the next two days.

I saw a set of 7 Apollo Moon mission VHS tapes for the 7 missions in the Salvation Army store. I checked eBay. Some were being offered for as muc as $65! But then I noticed that none had been sold, not even one offered for $10! So I'm glad I didn't buy them.

Had lunch with Kim again yesterday. Now she is talking again about moving in with me for the winter. She is applying for Food Stamps. Up until now she had no address she could use to apply for them. She would be entitled to the max amount, so that could really help stock my pantry!

Forgetting how to get in touch with your memory doctor is really sad, Bert.

Double-A

Old September 1st 16, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Maybe I'm getting dimentia? I had a card to see a remembery Dr. but I forgot
where I put it. TreBert

Nah, you just suffer from poor spelling. Hagar is the demented one.

Old September 1st 16, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 12:43:31 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Maybe I'm getting dimentia? I had a card to see a remembery Dr. but I forgot
where I put it. TreBert

Nah, you just suffer from poor spelling. Hagar is the demented one.

Is that dementia praecox? Or dementia smallcox?

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM