About those 'gravity waves'

Old March 20th 14, 10:32 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Jan Panteltje

Default About those 'gravity waves'

About those 'gravity waves' press screamed about.
What they actually say is 'virtual particles',
and that is Le Sage particles.
le Sage particles pushing the big bang small thing apart ever faster,
and the remnant radiation of those causing gravity,
Its simple.
Its just a word game.

I have proposed here several times thing like black holes or galaxy centers could be the origin
of Le Sage particles.
Of course that what banged would be more than full of it too.

Old March 20th 14, 01:28 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Odd Bodkin

On 3/20/2014 5:32 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
About those 'gravity waves' press screamed about.
What they actually say is 'virtual particles',
and that is Le Sage particles.
le Sage particles pushing the big bang small thing apart ever faster,
and the remnant radiation of those causing gravity,
Its simple.
Its just a word game.

I have proposed here several times thing like black holes or galaxy centers could be the origin
of Le Sage particles.
Of course that what banged would be more than full of it too.

I thought Le Sage particles had already been ruled out.

I thought what counted in science was not what you could explain with an
idea, but whether ALL the predictions of an idea were consistent with
observations. I thought it was a bad scientific practice to cheer over
the successes of a theory and ignore the failures.
Old March 20th 14, 01:54 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

In sci.physics Odd Bodkin wrote:
On 3/20/2014 5:32 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
About those 'gravity waves' press screamed about.
What they actually say is 'virtual particles',
and that is Le Sage particles.
le Sage particles pushing the big bang small thing apart ever faster,
and the remnant radiation of those causing gravity,
Its simple.
Its just a word game.
I have proposed here several times thing like black holes or galaxy centers could be the origin
of Le Sage particles.
Of course that what banged would be more than full of it too.

I thought Le Sage particles had already been ruled out.

If it was invented in the 17th century and ruled out by GR and experiment
(E?tv?s) you have to figure someone with a high Baez score
will still be pushing it.

--
[WTFUWT:]
[...] Scientists take for granted that space is a constant temperature and
Old March 20th 14, 01:55 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

"Jan Panteltje" wrote:
in message ...
About those 'gravity waves' press screamed about.
What they actually say is 'virtual particles',
and that is Le Sage particles.
le Sage particles pushing the big bang small thing apart ever faster,
and the remnant radiation of those causing gravity,
Its simple.
Its just a word game.

I have proposed here several times thing like black holes or galaxy
centers could be the origin
of Le Sage particles.
Of course that what banged would be more than full of it too.

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... it was the Odd Boinker, banging himself.
Sod Boinker is always more than full of it... much to the
dismay and anguish of Brad Guth who is jealous of
the Boinker's "contributions" which caused great ire in
Porat who sees "that pig" as a "gansters gang"....
instead of seeing the Sage in the brush... "Sagenhaft"
ahahaha....

.... "Word games" indeed, Jan. Thanks for the laughs
ahhahaha... ahahahahanson

Old March 20th 14, 02:11 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:54:39 +0000 (UTC)) it happened R Kym
Horsell wrote in :

In sci.physics Odd Bodkin wrote:
On 3/20/2014 5:32 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
About those 'gravity waves' press screamed about.
What they actually say is 'virtual particles',
and that is Le Sage particles.
le Sage particles pushing the big bang small thing apart ever faster,
and the remnant radiation of those causing gravity,
Its simple.
Its just a word game.
I have proposed here several times thing like black holes or galaxy centers could be the origin
of Le Sage particles.
Of course that what banged would be more than full of it too.

I thought Le Sage particles had already been ruled out.

If it was invented in the 17th century

Yes logic thinking,

and ruled out by GR

I do not think so, Feynman worked on it and objected because the friction should de-orbit things.
Einstein claimed de-orbiting on 'radiated gravity waves'. Einstein had an EM background,
Einstein has lead to nothing as far as connecting gravity with other forces goes,
and LIGO sees nothing on the level Einstein predicted.

and experiment

No,

(E?tv?s) you have to figure someone with a high Baez score
will still be pushing it.

the emperor has no clothes, no high score, (I think actually Baez has a very low one, just a subset of a few neurons
playing logic games, math is not reality), any kid can understand le Sage,
remember epicycles, man those were the real professors, do not challenge them.
Dead ducks in the water
But highly payed.

--
[WTFUWT:]
[...] Scientists take for granted that space is a constant temperature and
that all space the earth is traveling through is the same.
-- BeamMeUpScotty, 15 Mar 2014 16:23 -0400

Gravity is not the same everywhere, at the edge of the expanding space we call the bang, it is unidirectional outward.
or maybe crosses / interacts with other bangs (of course ours is not unique).

Gravity Waves ????? G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 6 November 13th 11 05:30 PM
Gravity Waves oldcoot88 Misc 2 May 23rd 10 06:06 PM
Virtual Gravity Waves G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 2 July 22nd 07 02:27 PM
Being Hit By Gravity Waves ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 6 July 3rd 07 09:41 PM
Being Hit By Gravity Waves ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 June 30th 07 12:13 PM