Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard

Old July 19th 09, 03:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard

Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard.

Barack Obama - Retard in Chief.

The United States of Retards.

I've we can go to the moon, they why can we go back to the moon?

Because you're so ****ing retarded!
Old July 19th 09, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steve Dallas

kT wrote:
Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard.

Barack Obama - Retard in Chief.

The United States of Retards.

I've we can go to the moon, they why can we go back to the moon?

Because you're so ****ing retarded!

You're funny kt, like a petulant spoiled 8 year old you run around
calling everyone in your path a "retard". Maybe one day you'll think
about growing up. If you ever do, I suggest a good first start would be
dropping the "retard" bit. But, until you do decide to grow up, by all
means keep calling everyone else a retard. It lets everyone around you
know who the real retard is.

Old July 19th 09, 09:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Steve Dallas wrote:
kT wrote:
Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard.

Barack Obama - Retard in Chief.

The United States of Retards.

I've we can go to the moon, they why can we go back to the moon?

Because you're so ****ing retarded!

You're funny kt, like a petulant spoiled 8 year old you run around
calling everyone in your path a "retard".

Francis Collins isn't in my path, he's simply a retard.

I step around them, and if that doesn't work, walk on the other side of
the street.

Maybe one day you'll think about growing up.

Now why the hell would I want to do that?

If you ever do, I suggest a good first start would be
dropping the "retard" bit.

I'll make you a deal, as soon as the adults start acting like adults and
cancel that retarded Ares I rocket I'll quit calling the adults retards.

As soon as the adult who is charge of the National Institute of Health
quits promoting his personal delusional sky daddy I'll retract my claim.

But, until you do decide to grow up, by all
means keep calling everyone else a retard.

I'm not planing on 'growing up', I intend to keep growing.

It lets everyone around you
know who the real retard is.

And 'they' is 'US'.
Old July 19th 09, 10:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA - American Retard

Robert wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:25:20 -0500, kT wrote:

I step around them, and if that doesn't work, walk on the other side of
the street.

Because you're a ****tard coward, hiding behind your computer.

Not much to fear from a one legged fascist posting on the usenet.

But yes, I try to avoid violence as much as possible.

I do notice that freedom of speech is constitutionally protected, and
that violence against free speech is a prosecutable felony offense.

I guess you just don't see the clear distinctions in the law there.
Old July 19th 09, 11:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:34:14 -0500, kT wrote:

Not much to fear from a one legged fascist posting on the usenet.

Typical. Not only are you a bigot and a racist, you're also prejudiced
against the handicapped.

You really need to be taken out somewhere and beaten to death,
Elfritz.

That the predictable response of the American fascist named Robert
Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA, to incite murder and threaten the life
of those with whom he disagrees, or who chooses to exercise his
constitutional right to criticize or insult your behavior or beliefs.

A very clear and textbook example of fascism of the conservative right.
Old July 20th 09, 06:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steve Dallas

OM wrote:

...There's nothing funny about him. He's a mentally deranged bigot who
for a while was scamming hippies with overpriced hydroponics supplies
intended for growing dope indoors, and lives with his mother in a
dilapidated trailer out in Florida. He's dissatisfied with his lot in
life, and has decided that trolling usenet and other forums is the
only way he can cope with being a complete and total loser.

Interesting. I'm new here, but it didn't take long to figure out that
kt wasn't dealing with a full deck.

This fellow lives with his mother? How the hell old is he, 16?

You know, once I asked kt what he did for a living and he replied that
"nature provides and I take what I need". I'm guessing that by "nature"
he means the taxpayers of Florida and the United States as I really
can't imagine a person with his personality and "talents" holding down a
job. You know, there is a mental health term for his habit of running
about calling everyone a "retard". "Projection" I believe they call it.

I suppose I really should killfile him, but he is good for a laugh now
and them.

Old July 20th 09, 08:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Damien Valentine

Default Tommy Lee Elfritz - Neo-Nazi Troll, Bigot, Retard and Coward

On Jul 20, 12:43*am, OM wrote:
You know, once I asked kt what he did for a living and he replied that
"nature provides and I take what I need". *I'm guessing that by "nature"
he means the taxpayers of Florida and the United States as I really
can't imagine a person with his personality and "talents" holding down a
job. *

...He currently lists himself as providing "personal services", which is a
generic term that I've found a lot of welfare cheats use to describe
any additional income they may report so as not to reveal any source
of said that would disqualify them from receiving any sort of
financial assistance.

Darn, and here I was imagining him foraging for roots and berries in
the Forest Primeval. Maybe hunting the mighty mastodon. Why must
Usenet crush my dreams?
Old July 20th 09, 03:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Lost in America

American losers : http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Interesting. I'm new here, but it didn't take long to figure out that
kt wasn't dealing with a full deck.

This fellow lives with his mother? How the hell old is he, 16?

You know, once I asked kt what he did for a living and he replied that
"nature provides and I take what I need". I'm guessing that by "nature"
he means the taxpayers of Florida and the United States as I really
can't imagine a person with his personality and "talents" holding down a
job.

The berries and apples have been very good this year.

Bumper crop of tomatoes if it ever rains and warms up.

You know, there is a mental health term for his habit of running
about calling everyone a "retard".

Retard is a verb.

"Projection" I believe they call it.

Who are 'they'?

I suppose I really should killfile him, but he is good for a laugh now
and them.

That's why I'm here, to get a few laughs out of Amurkan retards like
you. And stick you with a pointy Ares I stick illuminating the retards.
Old July 20th 09, 07:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Jul 18, 7:22*pm, kT wrote:
Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard.

Barack Obama - Retard in Chief.

The United States of Retards.

I've we can go to the moon, they why can we go back to the moon?

Because you're so ****ing retarded!

It's also because our team lost most all of the important R&D as well
as their as-built data and subsequent science that flew the coop as
well. However, them dirty rotten Russians seemed to have a similar
problem that keeping them from returning their robotics to the moon.

Our Zionist Nazis created the 100% reliable Saturn 5 that was so
freaking powerful and otherwise thrust efficient that whatever inert
mass and ice loading didn't even matter, but then all of their
important stuff about that rocket seemed to vanish as though it was a
Muslim WMD.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old July 20th 09, 07:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Jul 19, 2:34*pm, kT wrote:
Robert wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:25:20 -0500, kT wrote:

I step around them, and if that doesn't work, walk on the other side of
the street.

Because you're a ****tard coward, hiding behind your computer.

Not much to fear from a one legged fascist posting on the usenet.

But yes, I try to avoid violence as much as possible.

I do notice that freedom of speech is constitutionally protected, and
that violence against free speech is a prosecutable felony offense.

I guess you just don't see the clear distinctions in the law there.

Laws are only for keeping the poor and less educated from ever getting
ahead or even noticed for any potential good they could represent.
Notice how their Kosher SEC failed to police their own kind, and of
how many innocent folks got directly as well as indirectly screwed by
that one.

~ BG