Hello, Howard the Duck Here... ?

Old June 1st 07, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.history
Howard the Duck?

Default Hello, Howard the Duck Here... ?

How are You Today?

Just wandering through ... ooow look out, there is a "Black Hole", -
there & I don't see the Relevance of IT all.

All that smoke & water & no where to Go? So, if everything "umm implodes"
in to
a simple "Vertex" - then where does it all Goes to? Nowhere but under the
couch
I Guess, - Hey, pass the Pizza, - & You are all - as Per affirmative by your
Brothers News Group assistants' - in the submitting stage of the "Best
Truman Show ever!"

It's time to Light Up the show with a News Group Truman Show, - customizable
& no shooting Ducks! It's just Stupid!

Double Clause Signing, Howard the Duck Silently spoken?

Old June 2nd 07, 03:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
surfduke

Well it's off to the Island of Dr. Bong!

I wonder if Howard will take another stab at the Whitehouse, (The
Lucas deal should be far enough back, not to be a P.R. problem now).
If Ted can run after the car swim, (We can forgive Howard for a failed
movie deal).

I still have a Howard for Prez tee-shirt!

Carl