Saying Hello

Old July 3rd 04, 03:18 AM
Odysseus

Lister wrote:

Too kind!

Never mind the trolls ...

Welcome, and say hello to Rimmer, Kryton, and the Cat for me.

--
Odysseus
Old July 3rd 04, 07:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi lister I've been here for years,but let me remind you before my foes
do, reading my posts could be good or bad. Good it you like to think a
lot on your own,and bad it you are a parrot and only quote the thinkings
of others. Best you keep your mind open. Decide what are good ideas that
fit with your thinking,and don't let the know it all's decide what
people here make the most sense. Lister do you read any of my
stuff? Bert

Old July 5th 04, 12:07 AM
Lister

Not sure if I have ready any of your posts yet or not. Right now I am
reading a lot of different things that people write, and really not paying
attention to who writes them. Soon enough, be ready for some of my posts /
replies. I will say, that now I will pay attention to whom the authors of
posts are.