Auction Ending

Old August 27th 03, 03:46 PM
Starlord

Default Auction Ending

It is not a normal tripod, and it's a very well made one, which the maker has no
trouble selling for $175.00 PLUS shipping as he makes them by hand. He offered
one for sale with the money to go into the car fund. So I figure, since he has
no trouble selling them, then it was not to high, it was just his asking price.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Ariel" wrote in message
with all due respect, the initial price on your tripod is astronomically
high. And I noticed the initial $150 doesn;t meet the reserve price!!
it's a nice tripod but I (or anyone in his/her right senses) wouldn't pay a
third of the initial price.

"Starlord" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM
E:B:
LC:US:1

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning
lingered: and along the path he once had followed, man would one day go
again."

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org