We *did* NOT land on THE moon

Old August 2nd 03, 10:24 PM
Odysseus

Default We *did* NOT land on THE moon

Steve Dufour wrote:

Also explain the geosync
satellites I uplink video to every day in my work as a television engineer.

They could be suspended from balloons in the atmosphere.

Balloons that travel at hundreds of kilometres per hour? Yet more
'black tech'?

--
Odysseus
Old August 3rd 03, 04:47 AM
Steve Dufour

Also explain the geosync
satellites I uplink video to every day in my work as a television engineer.

They could be suspended from balloons in the atmosphere.

Balloons that travel at hundreds of kilometres per hour? Yet more
'black tech'?

Do you think that the government reveals every technology they have?
Old August 3rd 03, 11:10 PM
Chuck Taylor

"markpeeters666" wrote in message
om...
nonsense mercifully snipped

They just don't make trolls like they used to.

for more information:

http://www.geocities.com/markpeeters96/r0.html

How about http://www.Iamatroll.com/markpeeters96/r0.html?

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Old August 4th 03, 07:44 AM
Steve Dufour

Try this one: go to www.heavens-above.com - it lists 100s of satellites that
are claimed to exist, and many countries got to claim to send them. US and
USSR get to claim loads, china and european countries a few, but North
Korea's [1] isn't in there. (note - site run at a german university)
At locations throughout the world people look up satellites and go to their
back yards and see them.

Thanks. Great site.
Old August 4th 03, 02:10 PM
M Cynth

"Steve Dufour" wrote in message
om...
Also explain the geosync
satellites I uplink video to every day in my work as a television

engineer.

They could be suspended from balloons in the atmosphere.

I don't believe that you exist. You're a fabrication. It must be so because
I haven't seen you.

Old August 5th 03, 05:19 AM
Stefano MacGregor

Hit1Hard wrote in message ...

You sh/could check the camera lens and enhance it a little for the
reflection you can see in it.

I see the reflection of the astronaut taking the picture, similar to
the reflection in the helmet. What do =you= see?

--
Stefano
Old August 5th 03, 11:40 AM
W K

"W K" wrote in message

"Steve Dufour" wrote in message
om...
Also explain the geosync
satellites I uplink video to every day in my work as a

television
engineer.

They could be suspended from balloons in the atmosphere.

Balloons that travel at hundreds of kilometres per hour? Yet more
'black tech'?

Do you think that the government reveals every technology they have?

So, you need extra fast black baloons for satellites to be fake.

Try this one: go to www.heavens-above.com - it lists 100s of satellites

that
are claimed to exist, and many countries got to claim to send them. US

and
USSR get to claim loads, china and european countries a few, but North
Korea's [1] isn't in there. (note - site run at a german university)
At locations throughout the world people look up satellites and go to

their
back yards and see them.

Another thing you could try- is to find a satellite from that web site

that
goes almost directly overhead and a friend who you can trust is not part

of
the worldwide government conspiracy, that lives 60-100 miles away. If

you
talk to each other on the phone as the satellites go overhead, and use a

bit
of trigonometry you will find that these "black balloons" are at an

altitude
of 300-1000 miles and going at 17,000 miles per hour.

You are right, but the thing you see....
is just an "Extra-Terrestrial" ROCK....
the so-called ET-ROCK, mostly known
under the name ROCK-ET....
DID YOU VERIFY THAT IT WAS NOT A ROCK?

This would mean that there are hundreds of these rocks going round the
world. New ones appear whenever people "claim" to put satellites up into
space. Old ones disappear when they "claim" to have been lost (I saw one of
the last passes of MIR and others used to watch skylab). the "rock" they
"claim" to be ISS is brighter after they "claimed" to have sent up the extra
components such as the solar panels.
Interestingly you have one of these "rocks" splitting into 2 and separating
(or indeed two joining together) when you have trips to the ISS from the
shuttle or russian ones. Perhaps they grounded the shuttle because too many
people were watching it and they didn't trust the billion-billion to one
luck they had of these magic rocks coinciding precisely with all the
missions that they gave precise details to, months in advance.

Also, shuttle flights - seen by people taking off and going off over the
atlantic, were seen by people in europe 20 minutes later.

Did they see the shuttle?
Or did they only think it was a shuttle?
Did they do some trigonometry?
Or was it just a new ET-rock, or ROCK-ET in a new orbit?

Ah, so precisely at the correct time, enthusiasts in diverse locations saw
exactly what they should have seen, including things like the fuel tank
separation.
Again, magic rocks that coincide exactly with pre-planned flight times, that
are cancelled and re-scheduled, but each time its possible to see the take
off from web cams?

And while we are at it, what about the disaster? All those people didn't see
the shuttle come in over many US states, see bits dropping off along its
flightpath at what you would claim to be an impossible speed?

Old August 13th 03, 04:18 PM
George

"M Cynth" wrote in message

"Steve Dufour" wrote in message
om...
Also explain the geosync
satellites I uplink video to every day in my work as a television

engineer.

They could be suspended from balloons in the atmosphere.

I don't believe that you exist. You're a fabrication. It must be so

because
I haven't seen you.

One ACTOR in the moon sequences doesn't seem to want to act OUTSIDE the laws
of physics...I've looked at all the footages of the moon walks...and one
thing keeps bugging me about the MOON DUST...its dispersal patterns and how
high it kicks up.

Take into account there is NO atmosphere on the moon...the gravity is 1/6 of
earth gravity.

Therefore, the disperal pattern would be different, and the height of the
dust raising should be over the astronauts' heads by quite a distance.

Conclusion...since the dust behaves EXACTLY the same as earth atmosphere and
gravity...we can safely assume that lot of sequences was NEVER near the moon

Dust can't lie.
--
http://home.iprimus.com.au/georgehall George Hall's E-Serial Corner