Blackholes Don't Tilt

Old July 23rd 03, 04:13 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Blackholes Don't Tilt

I keep playing with my old gyroscope and a theory comes to mind.
Blackholes spinning close to "C" are perfectly vertical relative to the
inertia force(Much's theory) of the universe. There is no
force in nature that can tilt a fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and south,for it will be a constant.
Bert oc part comes from your posting

Old July 23rd 03, 09:05 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

There is no force in nature that can tilt a
fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical
axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and
south,for it will be a constant.

To which BV responded,

But what is up and what is down in the
Universe?

The bipolar Primal Particle at the core of the universe (under the CBB
model, that is). It is the only point in the universe so fixed.

oc

Old July 23rd 03, 11:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc I almost jumped without thinking.Man uses a gyrocompass as I type.
Planes and ships ar sea. Interesting a magnetic compass points to the
earth's magnetic pole,which is away from true north.(man has to make a
correction for that) Because gyrocompasses don't use magnetism they
always point to true north. Bert

Old July 24th 03, 06:10 AM
J. Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
I keep playing with my old gyroscope and a theory comes to mind.
Blackholes spinning close to "C" are perfectly vertical relative to the
inertia force(Much's theory) of the universe. There is no
force in nature that can tilt a fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and south,for it will be a constant.
Bert oc part comes from your posting

So, is this inertial force random in direction? The rotation of stars seems to
be as is the orientation of galaxies containing those stars. This implies that
black holes should have axes of rotation random in direction relative to each other.

So...?

Old July 24th 03, 06:21 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Scott You ended your post with "so ?" Like pendulums
at the true north pole of the earth align their swing with the
stars,blackholes align their axis also to the stars. Do you like this
theory? Like you would say Scott "go prove it" "Show me some
math" How come its not in a science journal. The reason is Scott I
only thought of it 48 hours ago,and I only print my thoughts out to
you,and those that read my news groups post all over the world. Bert
PS Scott someday it will only be the brain(thoughts) of man that will
be able to probe out trillions and trillions and one more trillion to
the horizon of our universe.

Old July 25th 03, 11:11 AM
Painius

"BenignVanilla" wrote...
in message ...

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

I keep playing with my old gyroscope and a theory comes to mind.
Blackholes spinning close to "C" are perfectly vertical relative to the
inertia force(Much's theory) of the universe. There is no
force in nature that can tilt a fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and south,for it will be a constant.
Bert oc part comes from your posting

But what is up and what is down in the Universe?

BV.

Not so mysterious, BV... here on Earth, as on any mass, "down"
would be in the direction of the flow of gravity. And "up" is the
opposite direction.

And on an even *more* arbitrary note, astronomers like to view
the Solar System as having a "top" and "bottom." If viewed with
the planets revolving around the Sun in a counter-clockwise
direction, we are viewing the "tops" of the planets (in most cases)
and their North poles. So in this case, if one looks out into the
cosmos from, say, Antarctica, then one is looking "down."

If in space there is still a gravitic flow, then these arbitrary terms
can still apply. It will be interesting if Bert's premise turns out to be
correct. The problem i see with it is that if gravity actually does
flow, and if it is the foundation of the energy density of the vacuum
of space, then "up" and "down" may turn out to be far more
complicated than the black 'n white definitions that we use here on
Earth...

Up and down may take on curvature and wavy natures!

And yet i imagine that a pineapple upside-down cake will still taste
the same.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Life without love is
A lamp without oil,

Paine Ellsworth

Old July 25th 03, 11:15 AM
Painius

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message...

Bert wrote,

There is no force in nature that can tilt a
fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical
axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and
south,for it will be a constant.

To which BV responded,

But what is up and what is down in the
Universe?

The bipolar Primal Particle at the core of the universe (under the CBB
model, that is). It is the only point in the universe so fixed.

oc

So if Bert is right, then black holes *will* tilt with the curvature
of the toroidal structure. If we can find a relationship between
a black hole's distance from us and the angle of tilt, could we
get some idea of the nature of the Universe outside of our light-
horizon?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Life without love is
A lamp without oil,

Paine Ellsworth

Old July 25th 03, 11:39 AM
Painius

"J. Scott Miller" wrote...
in message ...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

I keep playing with my old gyroscope and a theory comes to mind.
Blackholes spinning close to "C" are perfectly vertical relative to the
inertia force(Much's theory) of the universe. There is no
force in nature that can tilt a fast spinning blackhole. A blackhole is
nature"s great gyroscope,and its vertical axis will be used someday as a
reference frame to show north and south,for it will be a constant.
Bert oc part comes from your posting

So, is this inertial force random in direction? The rotation of stars seems to
be as is the orientation of galaxies containing those stars. This implies that
black holes should have axes of rotation random in direction relative to each other.

So...?

'Lo Scott --

The uniform rotation of stars with the orientation of galaxies
containing those stars would suggest an even larger scale of
uniformity?

So perhaps while a black hole's axis of rotation remains fixed
to a non-random inertial force, its surrounding galaxy disk
oscillates much like a dish spinning on its edge on a table. The
stable black hole would tend to dampen these galactic disk
oscillations.

When these oscillations finally cease, then perhaps the galaxy
takes on a different shape? maybe going from a spiral to an
irregular or some other shape?

If a relationship can be found between a black hole's distance
from us and its angle of tilt relative to Earth, then this might give
us some idea as to the shape of the Universe?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Life without love is
A lamp without oil,

Paine Ellsworth

Old July 25th 03, 01:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Painius You have posted very good thoughts that fit in so well. I
could add that the singularity at the exact center (Core) of a spinning
blackhole does not rotate. In the future when man can detect blackholes
that are free in space(no stars around it) he will use them to be his
stepping stones to travel through space.(sling shot) and the first space
ship using this method will be called "David"
Bert "No matter which way the waves of space try to take his tiny
spaceship man will set his own gyrocompass." Poetry for Sally