moderator? (GG+)

Old August 23rd 14, 04:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default moderator? (GG+)

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?
Old August 24th 14, 03:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bill[_9_]

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet
group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Old August 24th 14, 05:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:54:00 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet

group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.

--

Email address is a Spam trap.

Thanks, as I kinda already had that impression, although a few of our resident Jews (pretend Atheists and resident FUD-masters) seem to think whatever they can't moderate they can hijack and/or trash.
Old August 24th 14, 11:48 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:54:00 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet
group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.

And here I thought this post was about the Girl Genius webcomic.

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Oh, dear, here I am trafficking in science fiction again!!

John Savard
Old August 24th 14, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bill[_9_]

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 03:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc wrote:

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:54:00 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet
group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.

And here I thought this post was about the Girl Genius webcomic.

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Oh, dear, here I am trafficking in science fiction again!!

John Savard

As far as fiction goes: there's probably more truth in some of your
"fiction" than there is in some people's realities. ;-)
--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Old August 25th 14, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 12:49:53 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:54:00 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet

group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.

--

Email address is a Spam trap.

Thanks, as I kinda already had that impression, although a few of our resident Jews (pretend Atheists and resident FUD-masters) seem to think whatever they can't moderate they can hijack and/or trash.

Since most of the censorship today comes from the left and over 80% of Jewish people identify themselves as liberal or Democrat, you could make the case they are part of wanting to control things, but it's much more widespread than just one religious group or race. It is a plague of "progressives" who attempt to control, ban, censor and even change the language to suit their agenda.
Old August 27th 14, 06:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 12:31:35 AM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
[...]

Indeed, faith-based types are each trying to dominate Earth. However, some groups have proven their tenacity and expertise better than most.

BTW, left/right has nothing to do with this.
Old August 27th 14, 10:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:11:46 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

HA! Go to a university and SEE if the left has nothing to do with censorship.
Old August 27th 14, 11:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:34:28 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
[...]

Lefts and Rights get to do what their owners allow them to do.

Both sides use obfuscation, denials and a great deal of compartmentalized methods of getting the results they want.
Old August 28th 14, 11:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:34:28 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:11:46 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

BTW, left/right has nothing to do with this.

HA! Go to a university and SEE if the left has nothing to do with censorship.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/12...atest-to-fall/

Moderator for this group? njrusty Amateur Astronomy 16 July 2nd 06 05:36 AM
Does this Group have a Moderator ? 1/20 L H Astronomy Misc 3 January 23rd 05 10:22 AM
The Moderator tom perkins Technology 0 June 5th 04 04:13 AM
New sci.space.moderated moderator Graham Drabble Space Science Misc 1 October 24th 03 01:21 AM