Do you know the difference between the kuiper belt and the oortcloud?

Old December 17th 09, 01:49 AM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Mondo Condo Spiffy Pumpenstiffy LLC

Default Do you know the difference between the kuiper belt and the oortcloud?

???

Old December 17th 09, 02:02 AM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Mondo Condo Spiffy Pumpenstiffy LLC wrote:
???

Google??
Old December 27th 09, 04:22 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
bert

On Dec 16, 8:49*pm, (Mondo Condo Spiffy
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE

Old December 27th 09, 07:30 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Double-A[_3_]

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? And already
crossposting all over the place! Your doing great, Bert. Keep it up!

Double-A

Old December 27th 09, 07:38 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Your Name

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:

???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT

Nope.
One keeps Kuiper's trousers up and the other drops oorts during extremely
stormy weather. ;-)

Old December 29th 09, 12:10 AM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
bert

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? *And already
crossposting all over the place! *Your doing great, Bert. *Keep it up!

Double-A

AA YOU SAY I AM DOING GREAt oi Ya My web stimulated my Dell dells my
brain.I am now the witless wonder of the universe.Go figure I can
not Bert
Old December 29th 09, 06:08 AM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Semmalon

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT
AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? And already
crossposting all over the place! Your doing great, Bert. Keep it up!

Double-A

AA YOU SAY I AM DOING GREAt oi Ya My web stimulated my Dell dells my
brain.I am now the witless wonder of the universe.Go figure I can
not Bert

Look at the bright side, Bert -- you're QUOTING now -- which MEANS --

Everybody can finally see who you're answering!

(What does THAT have to do with OS/2 and rec.sport.pro-wrestling, Double-A?
lmfjao)

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Old December 30th 09, 02:31 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
bert

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? *And already
crossposting all over the place! *Your doing great, Bert. *Keep it up!

Double-A

AA Dell is all I have. It is very dell indeed Oort cloud is mostly ice
water,inaverage sizes of our largest Hurley comet. Kuipler belt is
dusty rockes their average size is Temple 1 Its the Oort cloud that
rained down life on Earth.Belt objects Meteors have changed life on
Earth about 3 times.The dinosours fond that out the hard way Oi ya
Bert
Old December 30th 09, 02:47 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
BradGuth

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? *And already
crossposting all over the place! *Your doing great, Bert. *Keep it up!

Double-A

AA Dell is all I have. It is very dell indeed Oort cloud is mostly ice
water,inaverage sizes of our largest Hurley comet. Kuipler belt is
dusty rockes their average size is Temple 1 * Its the Oort cloud that
rained down life on Earth.Belt objects Meteors have changed life on
Earth about 3 times.The dinosours fond that out the hard way Oi ya
Bert

Roughly 250~300 million years ago the massive Sirius molecular cloud
of 12.5e6 Ms arrived, and our passive little solar system hasn't been
the same ever since.

~ BG
Old December 30th 09, 07:43 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
Double-A[_3_]

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? *And already
crossposting all over the place! *Your doing great, Bert. *Keep it up!

Double-A

AA Dell is all I have. It is very dell indeed Oort cloud is mostly ice
water,inaverage sizes of our largest Hurley comet. Kuipler belt is
dusty rockes their average size is Temple 1 * Its the Oort cloud that
rained down life on Earth.Belt objects Meteors have changed life on
Earth about 3 times.The dinosours fond that out the hard way Oi ya
Bert

When will you be posting your Florida weather reports again? The
nightbat is getting antsy!

Double-A