The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian

Old October 26th 09, 07:51 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
BradGuth

Default The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian

Gravity Force Inside a Spherical Shell (is always zero)
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ell2.html#wtls

So, how thick is the shell or gaseous outer wall of our sun?

~ BG
Old October 26th 09, 07:15 PM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
Aardvark

On Oct 26, 1:51 am, BradGuth
wrote:
Gravity Force Inside a Spherical Shell
(is always zero)

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ell2.html#wtls

So, how thick is the shell or
gaseous outer wall of our sun?

If the universe operated as described
by classical laws of gravity (e.g. via
your mythical graviton) then probably
the Sun would look like a big frozen
planet (along with every other star).
The "shell" might simply descend in
density to a least dense center, that's all.

Fortunately the universe doesn't look
inside the craniums of men to learn
how it's permitted to work (or not):

Eventually men LEARN the Earth isn't flat.
That the universe does not revolve around
their itty bitty planet. And that the reason
why gravitational anomalies suffuse the
universe everywhere they look is NOT
because "God likes lo create complex
puzzles with wandering planets, and
gravitational forces that don't act on the
parts of a mass just on the whole of it"
but because they have yet to fully grasp
(understand) exactly how perfectly simple
the workings of the universe really are.

You can learn a bit of it by traveling to:

http://physics.sdrodian.com

You will have to shut your mind to the bunk
more primitive monkeys than you have come
up with throughout theis ascent from more
primitive ages... to our howling day. But it
can be done (by most monkeys, if not all).

Good luck!

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com

..
Old October 27th 09, 12:08 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
sdm_sax

On 26 Oct, 18:15, Aardvark wrote:
On Oct 26, 1:51 am, BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

.

Can't you figure out how to set your line length to something
sensible?
Old October 27th 09, 01:29 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 10:15*am, Aardvark wrote:
On Oct 26, 1:51 am, BradGuth

"Firefox can't find the server at physics.sdrodian.com"

You will have to shut your mind to the bunk
more primitive monkeys than you have come
up with throughout theis ascent from more
primitive ages... to our howling day. But it
can be done (by most monkeys, if not all).

Good luck!

S D Rodrianhttp://sdrodrian.comhttp://physics.sdrodrian.comhttp://mp3.sdrodrian.com

We monkeys need something more than luck.

~ BG

Old October 27th 09, 06:08 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
Aardvark

On Oct 26, 7:29*pm, BradGuth wrote:

"Firefox can't find the server at physics.sdrodian.com"

I never said I wasn't a monkey myself:

http://physics.sdrodrian.com/

SDR
Old November 30th 09, 03:02 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 9:08*pm, Aardvark wrote:
On Oct 26, 7:29*pm, BradGuth wrote:

"Firefox can't find the server at physics.sdrodian.com"

I never said I wasn't a monkey myself:

http://physics.sdrodrian.com/

SDR

I agree, there's more to the complex formation and logic of our known
universe than the extremely weak force of gravity.

Gravity seems more of a subsequent reaction rather than a primary
cause.

~ BG
Old January 6th 10, 12:05 AM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
bert

On Nov 29 2009, 9:02*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:08*pm, Aardvark wrote:

On Oct 26, 7:29*pm, BradGuth wrote:

"Firefox can't find the server at physics.sdrodian.com"

I never said I wasn't a monkey myself:

http://physics.sdrodrian.com/

SDR

I agree, there's more to the complex formation and logic of our known
universe than the extremely weak force of gravity.

Gravity seems more of a subsequent reaction rather than a primary
cause.

*~ BG

ToYa All Fusion core can equal the compression force for 10 billion
years,but gravity all ways wins in the end.Sun changes(evolves),but
gravity is the same.Gravity creates fusion. Best keep that in mind
Bert

The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian Aardvark Astronomy Misc 30 November 4th 09 12:51 PM
The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian Sleepalot[_2_] Solar 3 October 26th 09 04:06 AM
PONG: Rusty - ASTP PDFs? OM History 2 October 23rd 06 04:36 PM
Picture Request: von Braun and Pong gb History 1 May 18th 05 04:43 AM