Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old February 3rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer ...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

As a 'sidebar', he also goes into discussion of the Casimir effect and
is saying essentially the same thing we've been saying here- that it
demonstrates the unification of gravity and the subnuclear forces.

No proof.

And note, no response from any of the profound pseudoscience lamers.

Considering Painius' calls himself an astronomer and yet doesn't understand
basic fusion, I am SO looking forward to Bill's spirited defense of a variable
fine structure constant.

"It just is a FACT!"

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 3rd 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

You're even more clueless then Painius about modern astronomy, and that is
an
achievement.

And not one of them will tackle the problem of what happens when this
flowing density whatever-they-call-it arrives at a center of mass.

I don't think bill even understand what I meant by 4 \pi r^2 dr as r tends to
zero either ;-)

Of course not, it exactly isn't something that you can read and
speculate about.

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 3rd 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Painius has really outdone himself in the illucidity stakes recently. It
seems
one comes back and argues a bit, gets kicked about and goes illucid - then
disappears to leave the other to come back for some...

And with the temerity of calling other people "ignorant".

In the beginning his posts are long, rambling and filled to the brim with
nonsense masquerading as science. As each point gets shown as the idiocy it is,
he slowly and inexorably returns to the lame as the posts get shorter...

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 3rd 07, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Considering Painius' calls himself an astronomer and yet doesn't understand
basic fusion, I am SO looking forward to Bill's spirited defense of a
variable
fine structure constant.

"It just is a FACT!"

So mote it be ;-)

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 3rd 07, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

You're even more clueless then Painius about modern astronomy, and that
is
an
achievement.

And not one of them will tackle the problem of what happens when this
flowing density whatever-they-call-it arrives at a center of mass.

I don't think bill even understand what I meant by 4 \pi r^2 dr as r tends
zero either ;-)

Of course not, it exactly isn't something that you can read and
speculate about.

Read? Read? That is the devils work!!

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 3rd 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
The God of Odd Statements[_1_]

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:43:27 +0000, Painius did most oddly state:
"Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers" wrote...
I'll never know another Painius like Painius on Thu, 01 Feb 2007
15:26:29 +0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:02:23 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

Phineas you ignorant slut...

Uh-huh. You are /so/ easy.

*ding*

(tips huge cat-in-the-hat hat)

You don't really comprehend what the "ding" is about.

Well, then we better get Mother Goose over here to 'splain it Lucy!

That's gotta be the most limp-dick lits i've ever seen!

Failure to comprehend TWOTK is also a kooksign in itself, Painful.

There's no failure here, Demon Prick of Ass.urdity, i fully comprehend
the lits as a flappin' floppin' in the breeze pee-pee.

Now you're just trying to challenge my Monkey-man for the title of
Usenet's Lamest K00k, aren't you.

I yank pm's head off and go poo poo down his... his...?

HEY WAITAMINUTE! Dat ain't no NECK!!!

And your failure to comprehend my comprehension puts you on a pedestal
that's shaped like a pee-pee. Slide down sloooooowly, Deepmon.

Well, forget it. No matter how hard you try, you're not lamer than the
PorchMonkey. You've never quite managed to spank yourself multiple times
in a single lame (in the database provided by your main owner, that is).
In a single post, perhaps, but not a single transcendently lame attempt
at insult. I suppose you've come close, though.

Is this horseshoes? or hand grenades...

It's usenet, so hand grenades. In your case, and the Monkey-man's,
that's *rubber* hand grenades.

You cute li'l gooselings *really* need to get a life.

Your ownership by AD is total.

So... did you *work* for and *earn* this wealth of ass.urdity? or did
you just inherit it?

_po li'l rich ho_

Oh, look, I'm coming into another co-ownership. BTW:

Demon Prick of Ass.urdity

*ding* tips sombrer0

You don't really comprehend what the "ding" is about.

T a l k i n g t o y o u r s e l f *a g a i n*, l i' l g o o s e
l i n g ?

Did you just learn how to post-edit, Painful?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #39
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: 70

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes
Old February 3rd 07, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

Phineas you ignorant slut...

Sound waves and EM waves are certainly NOT the
same thing. That's the whole point! They are not
the same kind of energy, and yet they can both
vibrate in the same freq. ranges on the spectrum.

And so what about it?

Apparently he believes there is significance in the magnitudes of the
frequencies of two diverse kinds of oscillations. His flawed thinking
has apparently led him to believe that "the spectrum" is a distinct
entity all by itself that encompasses anything he chooses to toss in.

Its a pretty crazy world in his head.....

So there is no reason to believe that it's all EM
anywhere on the spectrum. There can be other
forms of energy that occupy the same vibrational
ranges as EM all the way from 0 hz on up to the
Planck wavelength.

That is sheer unadulterated nonsense. Waves formed from the oscillation of
and B fields are EM WAVES!!!

So in PainWorld, a 10 KHz sound tone is somehow intimately connected to
a 10 KHz RF carrier wave.

How many posts till the backpedal?

He rarely backpedals, at least that I've seen; he skips that part and
heads straight for the laming foamdown.

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 3rd 07, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, Phineas T Puddleduck

wrote
on Sat, 03 Feb 2007 03:03:03 +0000
:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Painius has really outdone himself in the illucidity stakes recently. It
seems
one comes back and argues a bit, gets kicked about and goes illucid - then
disappears to leave the other to come back for some...

And with the temerity of calling other people "ignorant".

In the beginning his posts are long, rambling and filled to the brim with
nonsense masquerading as science. As each point gets shown as the idiocy it is,
he slowly and inexorably returns to the lame as the posts get shorter...

What is this, a character in a Stanislaw Lem short in _Star Diaries_?
:-)

#191,
/dev/signatu Not a text file

Old February 3rd 07, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics
The Demon Prince of Absurdity[_1_]

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:25:29 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
Art Deco wrote:

Painius has really outdone himself in the illucidity stakes recently.
It seems
one comes back and argues a bit, gets kicked about and goes illucid -
then disappears to leave the other to come back for some...

And with the temerity of calling other people "ignorant".

In the beginning his posts are long, rambling and filled to the brim
with nonsense masquerading as science. As each point gets shown as the
idiocy it is, he slowly and inexorably returns to the lame as the posts
get shorter...

What is this, a character in a Stanislaw Lem short in _Star Diaries_?
:-)

Pretty much. One can hope, at least, that he's just doing the character,
not living it.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: 70

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Old February 3rd 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics
The Secretary of HomIntern[_2_]

Art Deco wrote:

Painius has really outdone himself in the illucidity stakes recently.
It seems
one comes back and argues a bit, gets kicked about and goes illucid -
then disappears to leave the other to come back for some...
And with the temerity of calling other people "ignorant".
In the beginning his posts are long, rambling and filled to the brim
with nonsense masquerading as science. As each point gets shown as the
idiocy it is, he slowly and inexorably returns to the lame as the posts
get shorter...

What is this, a character in a Stanislaw Lem short in _Star Diaries_?
:-)

Pretty much. One can hope, at least, that he's just doing the character,
not living it.

Hey DemonSpawn/ying collective associate my dog's bal1s are still dry,
finish the job, as$clown.

The Demon Prince of Absurdity's "I love horse c0ck, ..." -- The *ying*
collective finally steps out of the barn, in Mess-ID: