Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 21st 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:51:43 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

How nice. A kook reach around. Get a room you two.

You're sooooo jealous, you closet HOMO!!

HJ

Are they not cute? All they can think of is fight and sex,
my guess it's even homosexual sex while fighting ;-)
C.

Suffering from reading comprehension problems again, Chuckweasel?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 21st 06, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Honest John wrote:

.. .
wrote:

How nice. A kook reach around. Get a room you two.

You're sooooo jealous, you closet HOMO!!

HJ

Are they not cute? All they can think of is fight and sex,
my guess it's even homosexual sex while fighting ;-)
C.

Just like two dogs going at it.

Say, you know that shrink stuff, is it "reaction formation" is that the one
where the coward, like Art really is, puts up a bold front and acts like a
bully. I think that when Art teases nightbat about his Star Trek pajamas,
it's really Art that wears them to bed. What do you think?

HJ

I'm sure if you ask him nicely frootbat will send you your own set of
Star Trek pajamas, projectorboi.

Old February 21st 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Wally AngleseaT wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:14:15 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Foam on.

Your wish is my command!

Don't be too hard on yourself, however, I'm sure you'll get a
sympathetic ko0kslurp from Chuckweasel.

Make him dance some more for us. Pulling his strings is easy

He's a good little puppy so far.

Hey, I got yo puppy hanging, Art licks lips!

You forgot to sneck AUK, projectorboi.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

Still post editing, coward?

Old February 21st 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:38:44 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

That's it Charles, Wally the mutt-man is the one on the right,

alligator
colored!

HJ
Wally is a simple mind ... saw his real picture. Best to avoid him,
you cannot change that kind ... if he questions his convictions then
he fears to lose everything... his atheism is his religion.
C.

I figured as much, I just don't get the loyalty to Art Dickhead though!

Just let us know when you and Weak Minded Wally get hitched.

Another Monkey-See-Monkey-Do.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

Be sure to give your pastor a summary of all your activities on usenet
during the week, hypocrite.

Old February 21st 06, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John , the ****-stained freeloader and
tiresome come-on boy who likes macabre skull buggery with cormorants,
and whose partner is a charity moll with a nasty furry furnace, wrote in
:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message ...
Honest John , the elderly bag man and
theatrical windjammer who likes kinky one gun salutes with cutworms,
and whose partner is a groupie with an afflicted wookie, wrote in
:

homosexual sex

Just like two dogs going at it.

You need to do Biology 101.

I didn't pull your chain dunbass!

Correct. I pulled yours.

--
"This is a phrase, NOT a sentence. It does not have a subject." - A
grammar-laming, Mac-using retard named Margolotta, completely missing

"This is the sort of English up with which I cannot put.”
Winston Churchill

Old February 21st 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

wrote:

That's it Charles, Wally the mutt-man is the one on the right,

alligator
colored!

HJ
Wally is a simple mind ... saw his real picture. Best to avoid him,
you cannot change that kind ... if he questions his convictions then
he fears to lose everything... his atheism is his religion.
C.

I figured as much, I just don't get the loyalty to Art Dickhead

though!

Just let us know when you and Weak Minded Wally get hitched.

Another Monkey-See-Monkey-Do.

That's right gay rod.

Old February 21st 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

How nice. A kook reach around. Get a room you two.

You're sooooo jealous, you closet HOMO!!

HJ

Are they not cute? All they can think of is fight and sex,
my guess it's even homosexual sex while fighting ;-)
C.

Just like two dogs going at it.

Say, you know that shrink stuff, is it "reaction formation" is that the

one
where the coward, like Art really is, puts up a bold front and acts like

bully. I think that when Art teases nightbat about his Star Trek

pajamas,
it's really Art that wears them to bed. What do you think?

HJ

I'm sure if you ask him nicely frootbat will send you your own set of
Star Trek pajamas, projectorboi.

I doubt that he even has any, but a pervert like you should have some,
colorcoded: Yellow in the front and Brown in the back so you can keep it
straight when you put them on for the night!

Old February 21st 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

wrote:

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Foam on.

Your wish is my command!

Don't be too hard on yourself, however, I'm sure you'll get a
sympathetic ko0kslurp from Chuckweasel.

Make him dance some more for us. Pulling his strings is easy

He's a good little puppy so far.

Hey, I got yo puppy hanging, Art licks lips!

You forgot to sneck AUK, projectorboi.

Aren't you in a posting contest there too?

Old February 21st 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Art Deco , the ****-stained tramp and cum-gargling
turd farmer who likes hedonistic anus bludgeoning with turtles, and
whose partner is a three-way girl with a defective oval office, wrote in
:

wrote:

How nice. A kook reach around. Get a room you two.

You're sooooo jealous, you closet HOMO!!

HJ

Are they not cute? All they can think of is fight and sex,
my guess it's even homosexual sex while fighting ;-)
C.

Suffering from reading comprehension problems again, Chuckweasel?

No. He's suffering from delusional depravity again.

Old February 21st 06, 02:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

How nice. A kook reach around. Get a room you two.

You're sooooo jealous, you closet HOMO!!

HJ

Are they not cute? All they can think of is fight and sex,
my guess it's even homosexual sex while fighting ;-)
C.

Suffering from reading comprehension problems again, Chuckweasel?

No. He's suffering from delusional depravity again.

There is a strong gradient in the central European highlands.

--
[...]

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM