Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 27th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default (Dis-)Honest John's messianic complex and other mental illnesses

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:33:16 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

SNIP

All babies are born male, Drs. break the stems off the really stupid ones!

Jebus. Here I was thinking with a name like John, you were a male.

Now you tell us(TINU) you wear a dress.

My apologies for prejudging your gender.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old February 27th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

SNIP

All babies are born male, Drs. break the stems off the really stupid

ones!

Jebus. Here I was thinking with a name like John, you were a male.

Now you tell us(TINU) you wear a dress.

My apologies for prejudging your gender.

Art, your **** eating dog is loose again!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

"Kali" wrote in message
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:33:16 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:10 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:09:43 GMT, Wally Anglesea?
says...

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:38:44 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

SNIP

You're the spammer, you post to me first!

You'll never catch me this month, I'm a thousand posts ahead of

you
right
now!

ROFL. What a Maroon.

He seems to suffer from some interesting delusions. I think he
really believes that he and Art are playing a game to up the
post count somewhere (aa?). In his weak mind, Art is Fluffy, and
the people marveling at the freak in auk and afa-b are Art's
minions ("rats"). In keeping with his narcissism, he believes
that because he has Art's attention, that he has some kind of
special "Rival of Fluffy" status.

Kali

Dumb statements like the one you just made is the very reason that

there
are
no women Presidents. They can't properly analyze any type of

situation.

HJ ( Good job for Fart Deco though )

You are a misogynist, too. No surprise there, really.

Kali

All babies are born male, Drs. break the stems off the really stupid

ones!

HJ ( My tip for rat services rendered )

Sorry to hear about your lost "stem". You're not alone.

Truth hurts, huh sweet cheeks!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I had Botox. Does it cause incontinence???

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

Anyone else here taking paroxetine???

You don't have to wait for me to post, shadow rat. Just post all you want.
Hurry the end of the month stats are really close. Go...Go...

Real HJ

Old February 27th 06, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Boyfriends and Drugs

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

I couldn't care less about apathy.

Hurry, post about 200 tonight, please!

Real HJ

Old February 27th 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Caterpillar size stool?

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

If I pass a mirror, I'm there for the day.

More, more, hurry!

Real HJ

Old February 27th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

"Kali" wrote in message
In article , posted Sun,
26 Feb 2006 21:45:28 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:33:16 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:10 -0600, Honest John
says...

.. .

wrote:

[...]

It must hurt. Not only are you a backwoods squirrel molester
with teeth like a picket fence, an Uncle for a father, and a
washing machine on your front porch, but now we find out that
your mother was stupid enough to lose her "stem" to a doctor. Do
you blame her for castrating you?

Kali

You really need a root in that nasty mouth of yours!

HJ

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM