Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 20th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:23:31 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:37:26 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

SNIP

A dumb ass calling somebody a nut. You've got the manners of a hyena!

Why
don't you eat a big pile of **** you jackal?

I see that you are substantialy incapable of learning.

How unsurprising.

take a hint: the Bible isn't a science text book.

We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****

Ahh, your "Christianity" is shining through I see.
..

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old February 20th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:06:57 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

SNIP

A dumb ass calling somebody a nut. You've got the manners of a hyena!
Why
don't you eat a big pile of **** you jackal?

I see that you are substantialy incapable of learning.

How unsurprising.

take a hint: the Bible isn't a science text book.

We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****

Ahh, your "Christianity" is shining through I see.

We don't discuss religion here, **** for brains.

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't discussing religion, moron.

Old February 20th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:06:57 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...

****

Ahh, your "Christianity" is shining through I see.

We don't discuss religion here, **** for brains.

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't discussing religion, moron.

Eat ****, dumb ass!

HJ

Old February 20th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Foam on.

I will.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell

me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Old February 20th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:06:57 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Deception
Co-Winner, alt.(f)lame Worst Flame War, December 2005

Old February 20th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat Don't let parrots that have taken over alt astronomy put you
down. They are low lifers,and have no other wit than that of name
calling. I hope that is not the reason Double-A is not posting.
TreBert

Old February 21st 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Foam on.

I will.

No scat or gay lames this time around, kook?

Foam on.

Old February 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Foam on.

Your wish is my command!

[...]

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 08:33 PM