I want to read more stories about fairies...

Old January 24th 06, 04:26 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.astronomy,demon.local,soc.singles

Default I want to read more stories about fairies...

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
"TeeBone" wrote in message
On 23 Jan 2006 16:57:17 -0800, "Twittering One"
wrote:

I ran 4 miles today.

Which personalitys? Is that 4 miles per personality? Or a cumulative
effort?

For ****s sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Lots of fairies in alt.astronomy. There's Frootbat, Beetch, Herbert
Herbert and not forgetting the biggest fairie of them all, Double-Anus.

But what really draws the crowds is Bruce's animal act where he ****s
all his barnyard critters. It gets especially interesting when they
start ****ing him!

Double-A

Old January 24th 06, 04:30 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.astronomy,demon.local,soc.singles

ps.com...

wrote:

I ran 4 miles today.

Which personalitys? Is that 4 miles per personality? Or a cumulative
effort?

For ****s sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Lots of fairies in alt.astronomy. There's Frootbat, Beetch, Herbert
Herbert and not forgetting the biggest fairie of them all, Double-Anus.

But what really draws the crowds is Bruce's animal act where he ****s
all his barnyard critters. It gets especially interesting when they
start ****ing him!

Double-A

Is this an example of how you propose to keep this newsgroup ON TOPIC???

Old January 24th 06, 04:35 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.astronomy,demon.local,soc.singles

On 24 Jan 2006 08:26:41 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

But what really draws the crowds is Bruce's animal act where he ****s
all his barnyard critters. It gets especially interesting when they
start ****ing him!

This sounds gre...I mean DISGUSTING! Where can I get the video, I must
turn it into the police, in a few years...
Old January 24th 06, 04:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.astronomy,demon.local,soc.singles

nightbat wrote

wrote:

I ran 4 miles today.

Which personalitys? Is that 4 miles per personality? Or a cumulative
effort?

For ****s sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Lots of fairies in alt.astronomy. There's Frootbat, Beetch, Herbert
Herbert and not forgetting the biggest fairie of them all, Double-Anus.

Commander Double-A
But what really draws the crowds is Bruce's animal act where he ****s
all his barnyard critters. It gets especially interesting when they
start ****ing him!

Double-A

nightbat

And the silly coffee boys know all their auk fairie friends like
to visit at our profound science newsgroup in hopes they get real lucky
with each other. You know how you can tell a sissy fairie he asks how do
you make a cup of coffee and means it. Please no more barn jokes
Commander the clueless ones know what they are they just need a lot of
help.

on alert,
the nightbat