Entropy

Old December 30th 05, 02:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Entropy

Hi nightbat It is gravities compression force that creates an orderly
universe. Just think of how many H-Bombs have to go off each second to
produce the fusion energy of our Sun's core. Only the force of gravity
can create,and controll fusion. It can do it for over 10 billion years.
Seems the most choas takes place at the Sun's corona(outer atmosphere)
You could say that has less gravitational control. TreBert

Old January 3rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat It is gravities compression force that creates an orderly
universe. Just think of how many H-Bombs have to go off each second to
produce the fusion energy of our Sun's core. Only the force of gravity
can create,and controll fusion. It can do it for over 10 billion years.
Seems the most choas takes place at the Sun's corona(outer atmosphere)
You could say that has less gravitational control. TreBert

nightbat

Hello, and the compression force exhibited by gravity is the
immense fields propensity to attempt renormalization TreBert and has
nothing to due with relative visible macro space body chance order. The
evidence of same is observed by the immense cosmic violence of our
visible Universe. In the exciting fan nightbat net science post lecture
series as included in my profound book " Cosmos of the Firmament " I
explain the Universe loop process theory and causation of gravity which
is the fields constant attempt return to uniform momentum. The Universe
is in a disturbed energy loop so what ever goes on within that loop is
expedient. When Dr. Tesla inferred that I would be the greatest genius
that ever lived I bet he didn't foresee that I would have to deal with
multi presenting net Officer Bert and TreBert. Remember you are
jeopardizing Officer Bert's Sean Starship flight ready status, for would
a mind friend make him lose credit for all his long years net
contributed theories and possibly strip him of the ride of a lifetime?
Do the right thing and return my Earth Science Team Officer Bert to
duty.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 4th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Another example of the output from your techobabble script?

lame on,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old January 4th 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

If you had read his book about his energy rope, you'd be happy that you find
it out before you become too old for anything.

lame on,
the nightbat

Old January 4th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

i became sad when i lost my hope.

lame on,
the nightbat

Old January 4th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
oups.com...

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Don't be sad, a fish taco is not so worthy a reader to keep.

lame on,
the nightbat

Entropy wbarwell Misc 0 December 30th 05 12:16 PM
Sam Wormley is Wrong (was: WHAT'S NEW...) Davoud Amateur Astronomy 164 May 2nd 05 07:53 AM
The thermodynamic argument for SETI. Rich SETI 0 November 15th 03 06:06 PM
PizzaGram from Hawaii Starlord Misc 2 October 17th 03 10:47 PM
PizzaGram from Hawaii Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 October 17th 03 05:21 PM