Challenging Silouen

Old December 7th 05, 09:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

Silouen wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:16 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

Where does it say, I ever doubted this?
C.

"Right - if do not feel obliged to help a dying world and millions of
suffering beings on it, we are better off without you. We don't offer a free
lunch for 'visitors' that we did not invite to come."

It says so right there.
I am no visitor.

And while we're on the subject, your world is not dying -- far from it.
And there are billions of humans all over the planet.
Why don't They help the relatively Few "millions" who suffer?
Like nearly all humans, you seem to want a free ride.
Go figure.

Silouen

Go figure?

Oh no!

You're not a Bert Glazier sock?!!

Old December 7th 05, 09:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:05:09 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

I am no visitor.

Neither am I, so let's cut that visitors' ****.

And while we're on the subject, your world is not dying -- far from it.

Your world or OUR world?

I said "your world" meaning your planet Earth.

And there are billions of humans all over the planet.

I know

Why don't They help the relatively Few "millions" who suffer?

I do - do you, too?

That's a lot of people!
Must take up a lot of your time.
Yet you seem to have a lot of time left over to post to this newsgroup.

When we do things to protect your planet and solar system, the results
directly benefit all life on Earth.
However, we leave the more personal protections of humans to humans.
Humans are fully capable of raising their level of consciousness to where no
humans would suffer any pain or injustice.
So it is incumbent on humans to do so.
Our intervention at the personal level would only further the human
predicament.

I can understand why you feel like you are in an ant farm, but I do not get
why you feel like the Queen.
Perhaps you should run for King of the Planet?
If you could rule all the Earth, what changes would you make?

Like nearly all humans, you seem to want a free ride.

Me? A free ride? on what? a merry-go-round?

You seem to be a marionette.
You want someone else to fix the problems, someone else to pull the strings.
If you can pull them yourself, why not do so instead of worrying about if
others will do so?
Why do you fear your own potential greatness?

Go figure.

I do know my figures, do you?

C.

Yes, I do know your figures, too.
You are as transparent as Earth's atmosphere on a cloudless night.

Silouen

Old December 7th 05, 09:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[snip]

Starting to age? Gee, that would be terrible. Then you would have to
learn to cope with living under a death sentence just like we humans
do.

More like a death wish in some cases.
You are aware, of course, that every sean alive is at least three
generations removed from the home planet?

Which is how many millions of years?

Previous generations have all died either accidentally or by suicide.
Mostly by suicide.
It seems that no multicellular beings can jump right into a relatively
ageless existence.
People who age and who are close to death, and those who first learn how not
to age, eventually look forward to and want death.
Perhaps they think it will reunite them with loved ones?
Anyways, people like me who have known very little death personally, can
take it or leave it.
And I myself bend toward leaving it, simply because there is too much wonder
attached to being alive!

Yes, isn't being young and alive wonderful?

Lets see now, how many hundreds of years old did you say you were?

[snip]

A group of young children gather around one of their mentors --
Teacher: "What do we call a group of stars that makes an imaginary picture
in the sky?"
Student: "A constipation!"

Nicolaus Copernicus' parents: "Young man, when are you going to come to
terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around you?"

Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero.

And God never divides by zero. He's too smart.

That's why there are no black holes!

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo
Galilei

"Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo it is not enough that you be persecuted
by an unkind establishment; you must also be right." -- Robert Park

Student: "Please Maam! Did you hear that scientists have found life on
another planet?"
Teacher: "What are you talking about?"
Student: "They found fleas on Pluto!"

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around
the Sun. -- alohacyberian"at"att.net

After eating her first meal on the moon, an astronaut reported, "The food
was good, but the place lacked atmosphere."

"According to astronomers, next week Wednesday will occur twice. They say
such a thing happens only once every 60,000 years, and, although they don't
know why it occurs, they're glad they have an extra day to figure it
out." -- George Carlin

"There is just one thing I can promise you about the outer-space program:
your tax dollar will go farther." -- Wernher von Braun.

(Picture of Einstein in a police uniform with caption): 186,000 miles per
second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

So you will have to explain to us sometime how you guys always seem to
be able to slip past that traffic cop and zoom across the galaxy in a
matter of weeks!

The human body consists of three parts - the brainium, the borax and the
abominable cavity. The brainium contains the brain. The borax contains the
heart and lungs, and the abominable cavity contains the bowels, of which
there are five - A, E, I, O, and U.

For fainting: Rub the person's chest, or, if it's a lady, rub her arm above
the hand. Or put her head between the knees of the nearest medical doctor.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and
fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. "Watson,
look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replies, "I see
millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson ponders a minute.
"Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies
and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn
is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does
it tell you?" Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Watson, you
idiot, someone has stolen our tent."

Guess I went overboard just a bit, Double-A. G
A good sense of humor is a sure sign of courage.
But a great and wonderful sense of humor is evidence of fearlessness.
There lies the explorer in all of us!

Sil

You're a regular stand up comedian, Sil.

Maybe you really are, and being a space alien is just your day job.

Double-A

Old December 7th 05, 10:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:13:21 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended

from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant

Oh sure, this is the typical story you hear from most alien immigrants..
they all claim to come from a place that no longer exists :-)

C.

Everything -- everyone, foreign and indigenous alike -- ultimately come from
places that no longer exist.

S.

Old December 7th 05, 10:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:24:54 GMT, "Silouen"

wrote:
[snip]

What is there that you could teach us now, that you had not been

able
teach us thousand years ago?

Perhaps they are just bringing us along at a measured pace. Hasn't

it
ever seemed odd to you that humans sat around for a million years in
the bush as complete ignoramuses and then during the last 6,000

years
have become greatly enlightened? Perhaps it was the arrival of the
Seans and their taking mankind on as a project that slowly began

moving
our ancestors toward civilization.

Haven't you ever wondered why often more than one scientist has made
the same discovery at about the same time in history? Perhaps it

was
the Seans dropping hints here and there.

Perhaps we owe them credit for just about everything we know. But

our
human race, just like an individual, has to start their education in
kindergarten, not at the university.

Double-A

Hey again, Double-A!

I thought Darla had covered this, but maybe not.

Talking about the sockpuppets again in the third person, oooo!

Not crazy about humans hearing this for the first time from me, but

what
the
heck?
Not only was I and a few others on our sean crew actually born in

Earth's
sea, but seans have been caring for this solar system since before

humans
ever even evolved.

Any evidence for this assertion today, saucerhead?

Okay, Art Deco, IF that is inDeed your real name,

Just like "Silouen" is yours? hahahahahahaahahahahaah

More like a nickname, I guess.
"Silouen" is actually the first two syllables of my very long name (by human
standards).
Same goes for "Darla", "Yubiwan", "Nician" and so on.

here's one you can check
on.
(But I warn you, your innate scepticism probably won't allow you to

accept
it.):

Free cloo, saucerhead: what I accept or don't accept is quite
irrelevant.

I'm Impressed by your Keen sense of perception.

There are many huge clouds of what you might call nasty, noxious

substances
in our galaxy.

What composition, saucerhead? Got a reference to a journal article?

There is a long list of hazmat which occupy these clouds, little coffeeman.
Do your own homework.

They move, but they are relatively stable compared to the movement of

your
solar system and the Orion bridge around the galaxy.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

So you often pass through these clouds.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

Eons ago, we (see below for who "we" is) manufactured a protective edge
around your solar system.

What's it made of, eggshell?

Do your own homework.

So you can pass through these noxious clouds unharmed.

Impressive.

Your scientists

I own no scientists, saucerhead.

Such a literal interpretation, little coffeeman!
One would think you had more savvy than this.

have discovered it, but they still don't know what to make
of it.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

Research it and see for yourself.

Ah, right there in black & white -- this is why you are a saucerhead.
This tripe is your "theory", thus it is up to you to demonstrate and
produce evidence that supports it. Always the kooks have this
backwards.

Then you must be a kook.
Do your own homework.

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would

please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the

future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Who is "us"? The voices in your head?

I have only one voice in my head, and it says, "I'd like two sugars and
three creams, please."
Weuns is the seans -- no matter how many times you ask, it won't change
this.

You misspelled "fraud(s)".

So? you misspell "Dicko" all the time (heehee).

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

This is not completely correct, Mr. Art.
It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended

from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant.
Yours truly, however, is from This planet as I was born and raised here.

Bull****. Just admit your sockpuppetry and move on.

When I was much younger, I once saw a porpoise kill a human.
And I killed the porpoise.

Non sequitur.

So sorry, in the future I shall try to remain within your sliiiightly
limited point of view.

I suppose you had to be there to understand the impact.
Anyway, it turns out that the 'word' has spread that porpoises are to
protect humans and never hurt them.
This is one of my favorite accomplishments.
It has led to countless times when porpoises rescued humans from many
dangers.
Not all porpoises are like this, but most of them are.
Anyways, I'm just as much an Earthian as you are!

Just more saucerhead gaga.

Just another coffeeboy saga.

Silouen

Old December 7th 05, 10:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended

from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant

Oh sure, this is the typical story you hear from most alien immigrants..
they all claim to come from a place that no longer exists :-)

C.

Everything -- everyone, foreign and indigenous alike -- ultimately come from
places that no longer exist.

S.

Yep, you can never go home again.

Double-A

Old December 7th 05, 10:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[snip]

Starting to age? Gee, that would be terrible. Then you would have to
learn to cope with living under a death sentence just like we humans
do.

More like a death wish in some cases.
You are aware, of course, that every sean alive is at least three
generations removed from the home planet?

Which is how many millions of years?

Not even one million for most of those who've died.
The graph is quite skewed.

Previous generations have all died either accidentally or by suicide.
Mostly by suicide.
It seems that no multicellular beings can jump right into a relatively
ageless existence.
People who age and who are close to death, and those who first learn how

not
to age, eventually look forward to and want death.
Perhaps they think it will reunite them with loved ones?
Anyways, people like me who have known very little death personally, can
take it or leave it.
And I myself bend toward leaving it, simply because there is too much

wonder
attached to being alive!

Yes, isn't being young and alive wonderful?

Lets see now, how many hundreds of years old did you say you were?

You might be thinking of Lomy, Double-A.
As for me, let's just say I cut my fighting teeth on beasts who made t-rex
look like an emu.

[snip]

A group of young children gather around one of their mentors --
Teacher: "What do we call a group of stars that makes an imaginary

picture
in the sky?"
Student: "A constipation!"

Nicolaus Copernicus' parents: "Young man, when are you going to come to
terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around you?"

Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero.

And God never divides by zero. He's too smart.

That's why there are no black holes!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us

with
[...]

Sometimes it feels good -- to be bad -- donit?

[...]

Gotta do Something!
After all -- I'm not Andy Kaufman!
(just sorta look like him, heehee)

Sil

Old December 7th 05, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi Double-A C and Sil Humankind did not evolve from the planet
Earth,but came here from another planet. Lots of evidence that gives
reality to this idea. We are all aliens. Reality is man's DNA is
spread through out the universe. Someday when man sees an intelligent
animal from another planet he will not be shocked at what he sees. Best
to keep in mind there are over one million different animals here on
Earth,and we only run from snakes,and rats for the most part. Someday
far away planets will be man's stepping stones. Sil this begs the
question. Are you all responsible for humankind? Are you all the
missing link? Bert

Old December 7th 05, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:34:18 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

And while we're on the subject, your world is not dying -- far from

it.

Your world or OUR world?

I said "your world" meaning your planet Earth.

Again: is this "my" world or "our" world?, yours as well?
If it's not your world please explain what other world you have.

My world, your world, our world -- get over it.

And there are billions of humans all over the planet.
I know
Why don't They help the relatively Few "millions" who suffer?
I do - do you, too?

That's a lot of people!

So what?

You said you help the millions of humans who suffer.
I said, "That's a lot of people!"
Why are you so defensive?
What have you got to hide?

Must take up a lot of your time.

you funny bloke, helping "the millions who suffer" doesn't necessarily
imply any personal doing besides to sign a cheque or to instruct some
people to do what I order.

Nothing wrong with that!
So why does it make me feel like a dentist when I converse with you?
Getting you to open up is like pulling deeply rooted canine teeth with a
pair of tweezers.

Yet you seem to have a lot of time left over to post to this newsgroup.

so it may seem to your perception, everyone is entitled to his own
errors.

When we do things to protect your planet and solar system, the results
directly benefit all life on Earth.

WE ... your planet?
Back to that visitors' ****?

Why do you keep bringing it up if you don't want to talk about it?

However, we leave the more personal protections of humans to humans.
Humans are fully capable of raising their level of consciousness to where

no
humans would suffer any pain or injustice.
So it is incumbent on humans to do so.
Our intervention at the personal level would only further the human
predicament.

Funny mixture of trivial and bull.

I can understand why you feel like you are in an ant farm,

You remotely read my "feelings"?

You give them away in your writing.
As I said, ". . . transparent as Earth's atmosphere on a cloudless night."

How would one feel
while being in an ant farm? Moreover what is an ant farm?
All I know are ant colonies, mostly in form of hills.

What is an ant farm?
You know what an ant is?
Do you know what a farm is?
I feel like I'm playing Trivial Pursuit with a salmon.

but I do not get why you feel like the Queen.

So maybe your remote viewer is broken?
P.S.: A queen is feminine - I would have a hard time to imagine
myself as such a gang banged being,

How long have you been gynephobic?

- your parables suck

Parables usually Do suck.
Especially when you don't get them.
But sometimes the truth sucks moreso, and parables lift people up gently.
You always have this much trouble understanding simple stuff?

Perhaps you should run for King of the Planet?

Nobody "runs for King", you inherit a kingdom or you
conquer it.

So, who cares how you do it or what you're called -- answer the stinkin'
question.

If you could rule all the Earth, what changes would you make?

I will tell you as soon as I do.

Translation: Let me think about it for another lustrum or so.
You keep indicating to others that I'm rather slow.
Now they can see why you're such a good judge of such things: First-hand
experience.

Like nearly all humans, you seem to want a free ride.

Me? A free ride? on what? a merry-go-round?

You seem to be a marionette.

Obviously you know nothing about me. You will hardly find
any person with more personal freedom than myself.

Obviously you know nothing about yourself.
Just about every ounce of personal freedom you Think you have is an
illusion.
What you actually are is a person with more darker eyeglasses over his nose
than anybody else.

You want someone else to fix the problems, someone else to pull the

strings.

Again you failed completely to understand. But since this is not the
first time you did not get the point, it appears to be endemic, hence no
use In correcting you.

If you can pull them yourself, why not do so instead of worrying about if
others will do so?

Preacher man, who do you talk to? Pulling strings? Worrying about?
I am not ALEXA, you came to the wrong address.

Why do you fear your own potential greatness?

I neither fear my potential "greatness", nor do I suffer from delusion
of greatness, like it appears that you do.

Simply put (I'm now reading from Dr. Yubiwan's notes about you), you suffer
from delusions of incompetence covered up by delusions of grandeur.
Even more simply put, since you appear to require the Height of simplicity
to understand, you fear Failure so much that you cover it up by Never
Trying, but you tell people you were highly successful.
'Traaaansparent."

Go figure.

I do know my figures, do you?

Yes, I do know your figures, too.

You do? Name one!

Your suicide potential is presently about a two on a scale of ten, quite low
by human standards.
I suspect that this is because you recently 'suffered' a delectable, badly
needed Rejection.
While you outwardly act as if you are unaffected by rejection, secretly you
crave it.
You don't usually go way out of your way to experience rejection, but then,
you don't usually Have to, do you?

You are as transparent as Earth's atmosphere on a cloudless night.

I am?

Your parents were window makers, Mr. B!
When you stand up in front of the film screen, nobody has to yell at you to
"SIDDOWN, ya Jerk!"
You don't even need to sit in the sun to get a tan -- just drink a lot of
chocolate.
I'd bet you could even walk around stark raving naked and nobody --
NObody -- would even notice.

About the only thing you seem to be able to hide effectively is your
intelligence. (heehee)

Sil

PS -- Mom's going to have my bum in a sling when she gets back if I don't
admit this is all pretty much TIC, Mr. B.
But I have a great deal of fun trading insults with your Mr. Hyde character.
Toodles!

Old December 7th 05, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Lame coverup of sockpuppetry -- check

here's one you can check
on.
(But I warn you, your innate scepticism probably won't allow you to

accept
it.):

Free cloo, saucerhead: what I accept or don't accept is quite
irrelevant.

I'm Impressed by your Keen sense of perception.

So what.

There are many huge clouds of what you might call nasty, noxious

substances
in our galaxy.

What composition, saucerhead? Got a reference to a journal article?

There is a long list of hazmat which occupy these clouds, little coffeeman.

Coffee boy lame -- check

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

[...]

Projection -- check

Do your own homework.

Cluelessness -- check

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would
please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the

future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Who is "us"? The voices in your head?

I have only one voice in my head, and it says, "I'd like two sugars and
three creams, please."
Weuns is the seans -- no matter how many times you ask, it won't change
this.

You misspelled "fraud(s)".

So? you misspell "Dicko" all the time (heehee).

Ad hominem lame -- check

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

This is not completely correct, Mr. Art.
It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended

from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant.
Yours truly, however, is from This planet as I was born and raised here.

Bull****. Just admit your sockpuppetry and move on.

When I was much younger, I once saw a porpoise kill a human.
And I killed the porpoise.

Non sequitur.

So sorry, in the future I shall try to remain within your sliiiightly
limited point of view.

IQ lame -- check

I suppose you had to be there to understand the impact.
Anyway, it turns out that the 'word' has spread that porpoises are to
protect humans and never hurt them.
This is one of my favorite accomplishments.
It has led to countless times when porpoises rescued humans from many
dangers.
Not all porpoises are like this, but most of them are.
Anyways, I'm just as much an Earthian as you are!

Just more saucerhead gaga.

Just another coffeeboy saga.

Poorly disguised INYABWAI -- check.

Silouen

Thirteen kooksigns, well done.

You may resume kookdancing, saucerhead.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004