Am I better than an Einstien ??????

Old June 23rd 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Am I better than an Einstien ??????

Starman You can call me "Bart" I don;'t mind Better than Fart,but
I can even live with that. I hate wasting posts on dribble. I(
like posts on topic. Posts that are off topic but informative. I like
post that can be funny,and have good cheer. I don't like people that
pick on me personally I find they are the cowards. taking advantage of
our being virtual(not flesh and blood) Face to face they would run
like hell Bert

Old June 23rd 06, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy

In article , G=EMC^2
Glazier wrote:

Starman You can call me "Bart" I don;'t mind Better than Fart,but
I can even live with that. I hate wasting posts on dribble.

Then stop posting.....

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."

Am I better than an Einstien ?????? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 64 July 5th 06 07:42 PM
Am I better than an Einstien ?????? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 3 June 23rd 06 02:16 AM
Am I better than an Einstien ?????? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 16 June 22nd 06 04:43 AM
Einstien Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 5 November 20th 05 09:52 PM
Einstien Cross Blake Hegerle Astronomy Misc 1 February 16th 04 04:38 PM