Alien seeks contact with human race.

Old March 11th 05, 07:07 PM

Default Alien seeks contact with human race.

You are an alien on your way back to your planet after an exploration
trip across the galaxy.

You notice some old-fashioned radio waves on your sensors coming from a
planet not far off your route.

Your natural curiosity draws you closer. You decide to drop in and make
contact if possible. But nothing is like it is at home amid the vast
empty deserts of Vulkan. With its habitable places long since moved
deep underground.

This strange, unrecorded, blue planet is literally teeming with life.
There seem to be artifacts littered almost from pole to pole. The radio
waves suggest a vast range of completely unintelligible tongues are in
use.

How and where do you contact the dominant race?

(Humour me)

Regards
Chris.B

Old March 11th 05, 07:19 PM
CLT

How and where do you contact the dominant race?

I'd realize the little furry creatures running the mazes in the labs are
conducting incredibly subtle experiments on the humans. With that, I'd talk
to them and skip the people.

;-)

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?

************************************

(Humour me)

Regards
Chris.B

Old March 11th 05, 07:37 PM
John Carruthers

How and where do you contact the dominant race?

First learn to speak cockroach ;-)
jc

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/

Old March 12th 05, 08:12 AM

I was hoping for rather more than muffin' mules Martin. ;-)

My question was actually a serious one!

We always assume that UFOnauts would know that the White House lawn was
the appropriate landing place. But why would they? It sounds a bl=F8=F8dy
dangerous option to me with the present occupants!

How *do* you contact a swarming race of 8 billion scattered all over a
planet when not one of them speaks your own language?

Hand signals? It might not be a universal language in Tentacle! You'd
be lucky to survive the first five minutes out of your spaceship in
most places on Earth with a raised single finger! However dexterous.

How do you judge dominance? If the aliens saw the Michael Jackson TV
clips they'd probably think he was an emporer with so many attendants.
Should they approach him for a private audience?

Chris.B

Old March 12th 05, 10:29 AM
Nick

In article .com,
says...

How and where do you contact the dominant race?

(Humour me)

You abduct a few and take them home with you.
--

Regards

Nick