Colliding Gasses of Galaxies

Old December 18th 03, 02:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Colliding Gasses of Galaxies

The hubble has shown us many galaxies that have collided. However the
chances of their stars hitting are billions to one. These galaxies have
huge clouds of gas and dust. These structures could easily collide,and
add greatly to the compression force of gravity. Well these thoughts
come from knowing gas and dust clouds can be over 750 light-years
across. I can further think of emerging galaxies over time ending up
with two massive blackholes revolving around each other,and being more
dense than an average elliptical galaxy.(siamese twins). If it was two
spiral galaxies coming together I can visualize stars on there very edge
being left out of the pack. Bert

Old December 19th 03, 08:10 PM
Kilolani

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

dense than an average elliptical galaxy.(siamese twins). If it was two
spiral galaxies coming together I can visualize stars on there very edge
being left out of the pack. Bert

visualize whirled peas!

Old December 21st 03, 02:58 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if it was the clumby gas and dust clouds that collided and swirled
aroung each other that formed a whirlpool at the center to form a
blackhole,and this also created the stars to orbit around this BH core.
We call this complete structure a galaxy. Nature likes to do things in
pairs,and this fits having two clouds coming together to create a
galaxy. This theory does answer some hard questions. Bert PS I have
an image in my mind of these two dense clouds coming together creating a
space tornado.