What If

Old July 10th 03, 01:37 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

What if in the future we have neutrino detectors that can detect
neutrinos as we detect EM waves from very deep space.? We know the
first 300,000 years of the big bang was the great heat,and light of just
photons. Could I add neutrinos to this spacetime?(why not?) Now what if
neutrinos travel slower than"C" and if our detectors start picking up a
flood of neutrinos from say 15 billion years out we could theorize we
are very close to the beginning. Bert

Old July 11th 03, 02:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we could lose the darkness? I'm not talking about Olber's
paradox. I'm talking about light(lots of light) that has not made it to
the earth yet. Where is all this light going to come from?"you ask" It
will come from the 300,000 years after the big bang. Sounds a little
tricky but we must remember what Guth inflation,and how big the universe
got in that trillionth of a second of the big bang. Guth goes from a
universe the size of one inch to 10^28 inches in that split second.
10^28 inches is 30 billion LY of space.That is the size as large as man
presently sees the universe Bert

Old July 12th 03, 07:14 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we can use radio pulses from cosmic beacons to measure the size
of the universe? We use supernova explosions to measure great
distances. What if we use the neutron star created by the implosion. It
is small (12 miles in diameter.) It is a power house of energy created
by its tremendous force of gravity. The dense compression of matter
inside a neutron star gives it a magnetic field that is a trillion times
as powerful as the field of an ordinary star. ( my theory that gravity
creates magnetizim came from this) This magnetizim in combination with
the extremely rapid rate of rotation creates two powerful beams like
that of a lighthouse We have great radio telescopes. Radio waves could
be the only way we might find photons (stretched out).as we go deeper
and deeper into space. One thing that is constant of all
electromagnetic energies they lose their intensity the square of the
distance. Bert

Old July 13th 03, 03:08 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if terminology that astronomers use is like thinking only in terms
of infinity? They say a neutron star has an electromagnetic field a
trillion times greater than the sun.(a trillion) That the universe
expanded a trillion trillion trillion times in a trillion trillion of a
second(so many trillions) That 6 trillion photons can sit on the
point of a pin. That the sun radiates out trillions trillions trillion
trillion trillion of photons each second. That the big bang had a
temperature at its beginning of trillions degrees K
Its even worse in the sub-micro realm there they use more math.like
10^37 plus or minus Well I know our hearts don't beat a
trillion times in an average life time. Still our brains can't relate to
such large numbers Billion I can relate to. Still astronomers say the
universe's horizon is 15 billion miles from earth. Would they not be
more accurate to say the universe has a radius of 30 billion light
years. Bert

Old July 14th 03, 12:12 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we feel the effect of inertia because we are not moving in a
very straight line?(YES) Bert

Old July 14th 03, 03:57 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if space density can be measured? I theorize that space density
was very much greater before the big bang,and its density went down as
its energy was transformed into other energies and matter particles. as
the big bang took place. It is written there is 1,000 times more energy
in space than all the matter particles,and energies combined in the
cosmos. What if someday we find space density greater just outside
the blackholes event horizon?. What if we find that all large dense
objects can create a denser space?. What if that is the reason light
will curve going through this greater space density?. What if space is
moving at light speed? Well could go on and on. And in a later "iffy"
post might just do that. Bert

Old July 14th 03, 08:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc I knew space density would get a respond from you. I use space
density created by the force of gravity evolving everything in the
micro. Size means nothing to gravity and there is no argument that
gravity created everything(us To) in the macro. Bert

Old July 15th 03, 02:58 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if iron is the most stable form of matter in the universe? Not to
"iffy" The universe has a lot of iron. Its nucleus is one tough nut to
crack. This is proven in the fusion process in the core of stars.
Years ago astronomers had a theory that the universe would end as one
big ball of iron. I was told before a super nova explodes its core is
a big iron ball. The great force of gravity that creates the implosion
pressure transforms this core of iron into a neutron star,or a blackhole
almost instantaneously. Could we come up with a theory
that a neutron star was formed when iron atoms had their electrons
pushed back into the protons that are in the nucleus,making it structure
all neutrons. Its the electrons that give the atoms just about all their
space. Now going to the blackhole its great density is created by still
greater gravity. The nucleus is compressed by gravity where the space
between the quarks is taken away. The gluons(strong force) and gravity
become one. The quarks have no fractal charges,and have a structure of a
single particle,and gravity has made it the heaviest particle there is.
So heavy that no electromagnetic force has any energy once captured by
its tremendous gravity. Well gravity creates the EM force(again my
theory),and gravity can take it away. You see why "ladies and germs" IT
IS GRAVITY ALL THE WAY DOWN. Bert PS Things get tricky at the core
of a BH,but that is in the next "iff post

Old July 16th 03, 03:14 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if there are as many blackholes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in
an endless storm? Bert

Old July 16th 03, 03:48 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if there are as many blackholes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in
an endless storm? Bert

Depending on the size of the Universe, would the number matter?

BV.