OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

Old February 28th 21, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:49:53 -0500, Rod Pemberton wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:10:57 -0500
"Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world
Read this and repost. It's important. This message is to U.S.
citizens, but it applies world-wide.

Relax. Chill out. Just don't drink the ... flavored water.

James Warren Jones was born to James Thurman & Lynetta Putnam-
Jones on the family farm(84W51:42,40N02:36) in Crete, Randolph
County Indiana on Wednesday 13 May 1931 at 10:00 PM CST(AA/BC).