A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Loss Of Hearing, Loss of Memory ,Lose of Touch,Lose of SightSolution MSP

Old July 2nd 14, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Loss Of Hearing, Loss of Memory ,Lose of Touch,Lose of SightSolution MSP

I'm 86 and if I was on my MSP diet 60 years ago I would not have lost my hearing when turning 75. Still I read lips pretty good. Pass tests 100% and still find my way home. You must keep active when deaf. Not hard to have hearing loss and memory loss go hand in hand. Reality is the two can create depression. Cabin fever ,and is a sad way for old peopleto die. I'm talking about millions of old people dying so sad. TreBert
Old July 2nd 14, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Loss Of Hearing, Loss of Memory ,Lose of Touch,Lose of SightSolution MSP

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:23:39 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I'm 86 and if I was on my MSP diet 60 years ago I would not have lost my hearing when turning 75. Still I read lips pretty good. Pass tests 100% and still find my way home. You must keep active when deaf. Not hard to have hearing loss and memory loss go hand in hand. Reality is the two can create depression. Cabin fever ,and is a sad way for old people to die. I'm talking about millions of old people dying so sad. TreBert

Nowadays, 86 isn't very old.

Perhaps your M&M exposures to artificial toxins and those molds is what did you in.

As far as we can tell, you are seriously over medicating yourself. Do you even know how much MSP your body can possibly process and utilize? (probably not much over 1% of what you consume)

Have you tried consuming orme(aka gold)?
http://www.amazon.com/Monatomic-Gold.../dp/B006D2SNGW

Old July 2nd 14, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

I'm 86 and if I was on my MSP diet 60 years ago I would not have lost my hearing when turning 75. Still I read lips pretty good. Pass tests 100% and still find my way home. You must keep active when deaf. Not hard to have hearing loss and memory loss go hand in hand. Reality is the two can create depression. Cabin fever ,and is a sad way for old peopleto die. I'm talking about millions of old people dying so sad. TreBert

You have to keep the chemical that stimulates cells active. MSP has this chemical.You can eat 10lb of MSP a day and it will not hurt you.If I was a chemist I would spent all my time isolating this chemical and then sythersizing it True 86 is not very old. I will fight any man my age no matter how much bigger.I will bet I can still swim a mile as long as the water is not to cold.Do 7 full push ups. Play pool that I can still run the table. Chess better than average ???? Can't spell and my grammar stinks. TreBert
Old July 2nd 14, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:16:30 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 07/02/2014 10:26 AM, HVAC wrote:

On 7/2/2014 9:23 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

I'm 86 and if I was on my MSP diet 60 years ago I would not have lost

my hearing when turning 75. Still I read lips pretty good. Pass tests

100% and still find my way home. You must keep active when deaf. Not

hard to have hearing loss and memory loss go hand in hand. Reality is

the two can create depression. Cabin fever ,and is a sad way for old

peopleto die. I'm talking about millions of old people dying so sad.

TreBert

Huh? Speak up please.

I heard that the MSP diet ruins your hearing!

Say what?
Old July 3rd 14, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:53:10 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

You have to keep the chemical that stimulates cells active. MSP has this chemical.You can eat 10lb of MSP a day and it will not hurt you.If I was a chemist I would spent all my time isolating this chemical and then sythersizing it True 86 is not very old. I will fight any man my age no matter how much bigger.I will bet I can still swim a mile as long as the water is not to cold.Do 7 full push ups. Play pool that I can still run the table. Chess better than average ???? Can't spell and my grammar stinks. TreBert

Orme (powdered gold) is a whole lot better yet, though 10 lbs of it would bankrupt most of us.
Old July 3rd 14, 02:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Hope you weren't using Oxycodone. That's what made Rush Limbaugh go deaf. They still push it at the clinic I go to, and in many drug stores. It is an opiate derivative.

Double-A

Old July 3rd 14, 12:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:50:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Hope you weren't using Oxycodone. That's what made Rush Limbaugh go deaf.. They still push it at the clinic I go to, and in many drug stores. It is an opiate derivative.

Double-A

Ambien/Zolpidem is yet another oligarch/Bilderberg/Rothschild contrived designer drug that's intended to make zombies out of us after they have fried our brains on Oxycontin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/04/ma...anted=all&_r=0

Nearly without exception the side affects of such drugs are much worse than the initial issue, especially when poorly monitored and/or self medicated..

Even raw caffeine is every bit as lethal as hell, and the concentrated nectar of pot is yet another way out.

Healthy foods and safe housing has gotten way too spendy for most of us, leaving the doors wide open for this and future generations that don't stand any chance of becoming a team member of the upper .1% caste.

Semites like our pretend-Atheist Hagar is what made Hitler such a pain in the butt, and if it wasn't for the terrific sacrifice by those Russians we'd be totally dominated by the likes of Hagar and the Bush family.

Old July 3rd 14, 01:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

I'm 86 and if I was on my MSP diet 60 years ago I would not have lost my hearing when turning 75. Still I read lips pretty good. Pass tests 100% and still find my way home. You must keep active when deaf. Not hard to haMyve hearing loss and memory loss go hand in hand. Reality is the two can create depression. Cabin fever ,and is a sad way for old peopleto die. I'm talking about millions of old people dying so sad. TreBert

My Theories are not crazy. They are far out. Reality is I am a far out thinker. I am clever. I go with reality,but give it a QM twist. I run on MSP. Get the picture yet? TreBert
Old July 7th 14, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Saulty Saul you are brain dead,and that is the reason you lost your job sweeping the floors. That is the reason your not in "WHO IS WHO IN Astronomy" You Are a has been that never was. Read your post and that will kill your unfounded ego. Read your post and get a true picture of the hate that is in you. Try to change. Try to be nice,and you will see the change in yourself and how others see you. I post this not in hate,but as a nice guy who cares for his fellow man. TreBert
Old July 8th 14, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:33:39 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:50:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Hope you weren't using Oxycodone. That's what made Rush Limbaugh go deaf. They still push it at the clinic I go to, and in many drug stores. It is an opiate derivative.

Double-A

Ambien/Zolpidem is yet another oligarch/Bilderberg/Rothschild contrived designer drug that's intended to make zombies out of us after they have fried our brains on Oxycontin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/04/ma...anted=all&_r=0

Nearly without exception the side affects of such drugs are much worse than the initial issue, especially when poorly monitored and/or self medicated.

Even raw caffeine is every bit as lethal as hell, and the concentrated nectar of pot is yet another way out.

Healthy foods and safe housing has gotten way too spendy for most of us, leaving the doors wide open for this and future generations that don't stand any chance of becoming a team member of the upper .1% caste.

Semites like our pretend-Atheist Hagar is what made Hitler such a pain in the butt, and if it wasn't for the terrific sacrifice by those Russians we'd be totally dominated by the likes of Hagar and the Bush family.

Is Hagar Jewish? Holy foreskins, Batman! I never knew!

Double-A