RIP Pat Flannery?

Old October 13th 11, 03:00 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default RIP Pat Flannery?

Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.
Old October 13th 11, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

wrote:
Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.

I'm trying to get confirmation tomorrow.
I'll let folks here know what I find out.

Dave
Old October 13th 11, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.

Damn, I hope not. I'm really hoping to see a post from him tomorrow
launching into how the stories of his death are greatly exaggerated and how
Ziegfield's Folly's were the epitome of Russio-American artistry and had an
impact on the evacuation procedures of the Sperry ball turret.

Please, if someone can confirm and perhaps get a family contact.

Old October 13th 11, 11:58 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

This is NOT a good sign.

You *never* want your phone company to classify you as cuda_nsu.

Dave

At least Pat would have seen the humor in that one....
More details to follow...

Technical details of permanent failu
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 cuda_nsu ... No such mailbox (state 14).
Old October 13th 11, 01:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article , nospam@
127.0.0.1 says...

This is NOT a good sign.

You *never* want your phone company to classify you as cuda_nsu.

Dave

At least Pat would have seen the humor in that one....
More details to follow...

Technical details of permanent failu
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 cuda_nsu ... No such mailbox (state 14).

That was his email address. Damn.

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
Old October 13th 11, 02:29 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 13/10/2011 1:00 PM, wrote:
Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.

Is it the right town?
Old October 13th 11, 02:41 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

Alan Erskine wrote:
Is it the right town?

To the best of my knowledge it is.
I will post more details as I get them.

Dave
Old October 13th 11, 03:01 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

David Spain wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:
Is it the right town?

To the best of my knowledge it is.
I will post more details as I get them.

Dave

There have been no funeral arrangements made as yet, the
body has been cremated.

His parents are not surviving. There is a surviving brother,
I have requested my contact information be forwarded to him.

Dave
Old October 13th 11, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article . com,
says...

On 13/10/2011 1:00 PM,
wrote:
Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.

Is it the right town?

This is a Usenet posting I found using Google Groups:

| Patrick Flannery View profile
| More options Jun 22 2001, 11:41 pm
|
| Newsgroups: sci.space.history
| From: "Patrick Flannery"
| Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:38:42 -0500
| Subject: Gemini spacesuits
| Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message |