Florida Weather+ Florida News

Old May 18th 10, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Florida Weather+ Florida News

Again have to start new post. Its no wonder Commie China gave 1.75
billion for IBM PC and not a dime for Dell PC Oy ya. Well its 70F
at 7am Will hit 90F at 5pm. BP greese balls(pancakes) just moving in
on Florida. eople asked to pick them up
O ya BP people won;t and that has to tell you something TreBert
Old May 18th 10, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"bert" wrote in message
Again have to start new post. Its no wonder Commie China gave 1.75
billion for IBM PC and not a dime for Dell PC Oy ya. Well its 70F
at 7am Will hit 90F at 5pm. BP greese balls(pancakes) just moving in
on Florida. eople asked

***What's an "eople", eert rain ???

Old May 18th 10, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hagar wrote:
"bert" wrote in message
Again have to start new post. Its no wonder Commie China gave 1.75
billion for IBM PC and not a dime for Dell PC Oy ya. Well its 70F
at 7am Will hit 90F at 5pm. BP greese balls(pancakes) just moving in
on Florida. eople asked

***What's an "eople", eert rain ???

How the heck did you get through to that point before noticing a problem ?

Old May 19th 10, 01:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 18, 6:13*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Hagar wrote:
"bert" wrote in message
Again have to start new post. *Its no wonder Commie China gave 1.75
billion for IBM PC and not a dime for Dell PC *Oy ya. * *Well its 70F
at 7am Will hit 90F at 5pm. * BP greese balls(pancakes) just moving in
on Florida. *eople asked

***What's an "eople", eert rain ???

How the heck did you get through to that point before noticing a problem ?

74F at 7am High of 92F at 5pm no rain on my roof but scattered showers
along east coast beaches. Here is a kicker the prison gaurds that
got orders from Osceola sheriff Bob Hansel to free Mafia hit man Rigby
are now all back on the job. All blame went to Kissimmee city manager
and the GOP commisioners gave him $242,000 and he left town with a big
smile. get the picture. Its spring and fat big gators out on busy
streets.in Orlando. WOW Boston won 2 in a row in Orlando. TreBert
PS where the hell is Rigby?? Godfather has put a GOP good old boy
stone wall. Can not get channel 9 or Sentinel to pick up their phones
They know I want to know(puplic)p
Old May 19th 10, 01:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 19, 5:06*am, bert wrote:
On May 18, 6:13*pm, "Bast" wrote:

Hagar wrote:
"bert" wrote in message
[...]

Go to Google menu at the top of your screen: "more" and down to "even
more"

Start a personal blog page using their free blogger.

# Blogger
"Share your life online with a blog - it's quick, easy and free "

There's also Knol "Share what you know and write a knol."

A blog or knol can publish whatever, and you can control those
outsider comments as to whatever extent necessary.

Usenet/newsgroups are too saturated with faith-based and special
interest group hate and their mainstream damage control for most
readers to filter through, and there are assholes like Jeff that still
think it's funny to topic/author stalk, hijack and otherwise trash any
topic they see fit.

I've told you and others about this for a good decade, and nothing
about Usenet or the newsgroups within has changed for the better.
Moderated groups are still playing God, and their army of brown-nosed
clowns are still screwing with any other newsgroup that dares to tell
those truths about most anything.

Investigative work has to plow ahead regardless of the mainstream
flack and their perpetual damage-control that has no remorse or
consideration for the consequences of their actions. Blogs, Knols and
this Usenet of nearly unlimited newsgroups and personal/private groups
is wide open free-press that you have to master and defend, because
the mainstream status quo is clearly out to kill off as many of us as
they can, and to otherwise keep as many others dumbfounded,
disinterested or afraid of contributing.

~ BG
Old May 19th 10, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
WOW Boston won 2 in a row in Orlando. TreBert
PS where the hell is Rigby?? Godfather has put a GOP good old boy
stone wall. Can not get channel 9 or Sentinel to pick up their phones
They know I want to know(puplic)p

Boston won by going old-school and doing
what hasn't been done much in the NBA lately.

Play D.

It's hard work and gets little glory.

Apparently it works.

Bring on LA

Old May 20th 10, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  What would H•VAC do if he lost his kids ( and his “ambition” ) ?

“Crunk” means, really, REALLY drunk ( and high ).
Crunk people die sooner than most, they have mental issues.

Double·A has a sound mind, H•VAC doesn't.
What would H•VAC do if he lost his kids ( and his “ambition” ) ?

He thinks it can't happen to him, but it can;
he could owe child support, taxes, etc.

The state would take his wages, his bank account,
his drivers license, his credit, etc.

A friend of mine earns 800 dollars per month ― working full time ―
400 dollars of which goes to child support;
he never even sees it, the state takes it out of his check.

And he's the lucky one, others have offed themselves.
Old May 20th 10, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote in message

"Crunk" means, really, REALLY drunk ( and high ).
Crunk people die sooner than most, they have mental issues.

DoubleA has a sound mind, H.VAC doesn't.
What would H.VAC do if he lost his kids ( and his "ambition" ) ?

I suppose that would depend upon the manner of their death.

I currently have 1 son serving an Afghanastan.
1 just got home.

We all know the risk.

I honestly don't know if I could handle the death of one of my children.
When my wife died a bit over 18 years ago, I had no choice but
to ruck up. I found myself a single father with 4 children including
an infant.

Probably what kept me sane.... Well, if you call THIS sane.

He thinks it can't happen to him, but it can;
he could owe child support, taxes, etc.

The state would take his wages, his bank account,
his drivers license, his credit, etc.

I have friends that are poor due to child support.

Don't get me started on THAT subject.

The family courts are a joke. They are in the business of
destroying families. Not saving them.

A friend of mine earns 800 dollars per month ? working full time ?
400 dollars of which goes to child support;
he never even sees it, the state takes it out of his check.

And he's the lucky one, others have offed themselves.

The system, as presently constituted, really sucks.

Fathers take an incredible beating and are seen as walking wallets.
(Kind of like the way my kids see ME)

Old May 20th 10, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 20, 8:00*am, "HVAC" wrote:
JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote in ...

[...]

When times are tough, where's that faith-based support system,
especially when it's ZNR faith-based politically correct and otherwise
mainstream cabal worthy?

When you join the club and pay your way along, isn't there supposed to
be group life benefits?

~ BG
Old May 20th 10, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 20, 12:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 20, 8:00*am, "HVAC" wrote:

JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote in ...

[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Front paGE OF oLANDO sENTINEL cENTRAL fLORIDA LEADS fascist America
in bankruptcies. Even after Florida GOP made bankrupcy tougher to
erase their dept. It has increased in Orlando by 60% Nationally its
only 32% increase. Here is a kicker a man filed for bankrupsy claiming
a 1 million dollar credit card (I love this Guy) He owned his own
business Here I own m&m AND don't owe a penny. I wish I had his
brains. Still looking for 2 million stimulus money for M&M but the
poor bankers got their hands on 200 billion. Life is not fair now
that USA is fascist TreBert

Weather and News for Florida bert Misc 52 May 17th 10 08:15 PM
Florida Weather + Heavy Air bert Misc 77 April 24th 10 06:01 PM
Florida Weather Today 3/1/08 G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 March 1st 08 01:25 PM