A human perspective on seans

Old February 6th 10, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

Default A human perspective on seans

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 9:28 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 4, 9:40 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 4, 8:08 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 3, 12:44 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 9:01 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

Yes, they ARE to blame for the atomic bombs too!

President Truman made the decision to use the bombs. The buck
stops
there.

Double-A

For me, the important thing is to move on, that is, to learn
from
our
mistakes and to bring ourselves into the present, because we
have
many
present duties that are neglected if we dwell too long upon who
was
right
and who wasn't.

If people neglect to take their fair share of responsibility for
past
wrongs, then those wrongs will be repeated over and over again.
An
owning up and a raising of consciousness is required to move on
better world.

Speaking of duties, I must return to mine.
I send best wishes out to all who are responding in this posted
thread.
It looks like Ollie and I will spend another Valentine apart.
But I look forward to making up for it when he returns.

All of you take care, now.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

So you and Ollie are a number? At least you two have buried the
hatchet.

Double-A

Ollie and I have a good deal in common.
The only "hatchet" was that, at first, we both felt that we didn't
want
continue this non-aging.
Then I changed my mind, but Ollie didn't.
He was just about to go through the ritual when Dr. Yubiwan
returned
and
talked to him.
I am thankful, because whatever it was that Dr. Yubiwan said to
him,
he
decided not to begin aging again.
Ollie hasn't spoken of it yet, nor am I pushing it.
Of course, I would very much like to know what he and Dr. Yubiwan
spoke
about.

Perhaps Dr. Yubiwan in his most persuasive psych language told him
get with the program or get thrown out an airlock!

I have not entertained that possibility.
My guess is that Dr. Yubiwan appealed to Ollie's sense of duty, which
has
grown much since he was rescued by the seans.
And the oddness we feel for many years when we stop aging (there is no
other
word I can think for it but "oddness") was probably explained in
detail
by
the doctor, so that the feeling would eventually subside.

The profound aspect is that offered a much lengthened life and lack of
aging, many would feel morally obligated to accept it. Under present
circumstances, I sometimes ponder "what if" I had refused to go to the
hospital last spring when it became obvious I was dying. A few
religious people think that if God doesn't heal you directly, you have
no obligation to seek help from doctors. However, most think that it
is wrong to avoid available medical care, that that would be something
akin to suicide. So if you feel you only have a few days left to
live, but going to a doctor could give you many more years, then most
people would say your obligation is to go to the doctor. So by
extension, if you feel that you have maybe 40 or 50 years to live, but
going to a doctor could extend your life to thousands of years, then
are you obligated to do that? That is a question that will arise when
such technology is available.

The "profound aspect" for me was outliving my family, especially my
father.
He was a special man!

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Everyone expects to outlive their parents. It's outliving your
children that is sad.

Double-A

I have not yet had the experience of childbirth.
Nor did I expect to outlive my parents.
My father had been a great warrior in his time.
Even my mother was quite the fighter, and that is how they had met.
I grew up in the midst of the fighting against China, and when I was old
enough, I trained to fly fighter aircraft.
My father and mother returned to Tokyo during the time I flew against the
Flying Tigers.
By the time I transferred to the carrier, I had downed 27 enemy aircraft and
was considered the empire's 11th ranking ace pilot.
This all had begun with my extraordinary father's sense of duty, which he
had embedded in me.
I attended his funeral in 1948, and my mother died the following year.
They, and a few other family members, were the only ones who knew that their
daughter had outlived them.

I have outlived many of my greatest heroes, for example, Sakai Saburo, who
died in the year 2000 at an age of 84, and Iwamoto Tetsuzo, who died in 1955
at age 38.

As Dr. Yubiwan assured me, the longer I live, the less "profound" this
aspect, and the ensuing feelings of guilt, become.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 6th 10, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 6, 10:09*am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:31 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

All they'll have to do is charge a little something for this extension
of life, and suddenly you are not qualified.

~ BG

There was no charge of money to me.
I do my duty, and that is all that is asked of me.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

In other words, you are a sean pet that works for treats. *I always
though my dog was a sean, and now I know. *Do you play fetch?

~ BG

What a warped way of seeing things you have, Mr. Guth.

The seans treat me as a subordinate in some ways, as a superior in some
ways, and as an equal in most ways.
They are kind to me, and in your eyes this makes me their pet?
This is probably because you have never known any other way.
And this makes me wonder:

Do you consider Saul Levy to be your pet? or are you his pet?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Nice transference there.

Ever notice how seans and apparently yourself are never responsible
for errors, mistakes or anything the least bit negative or wasteful
(other than losing track of your own expendable kind)?

Without any formal record/archive of true history, how do seans ever
manage to train others as yourself to not make those same old human
mistakes or errors in judgment over and over?

~ BG
Old February 6th 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 6, 10:02*am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Kiyo" wrote in message

g.com...

"Kiyo" wrote in message
ing.com...
Hello, my name is Kiyo, and I was born in Tokyo, Japan, in the year 1921.
I have been with the seans since the year 1944, when they rescued me as
my aeroplane went down while I was targeting an enemy battleship.
I missed the ship entirely, but please -- no jokes about women drivers!

Long ago, in a spiral arm far, far away (Sagittarius), a group of people
who came to be known as "seans" began to explore beyond the atmosphere
and confines of their planet.
The more they explored, the more they learned, and the more they built..
They built structures everywhere, on other planets and their satellites,
and structures in the vacuum as well.
As they progressed to the edge of their star and planet system, they
realized that they would have to learn more about tapping gravitational
energy if they wanted to explore even the nearest stars.

The seans harnessed this energy and began to build what might be best
described as "velocity streams".
It took a great deal of time to build these streams, but along the way
they had also learned how to extend their life spans to greater and
greater lengths.
Velocity streams enabled them to travel at speeds far faster than EM
radiation relative to the normal vacuum.
So they would build a little, then explore a lot, build a little more,
then explore some more.
These explorations fanned out slowly from their home star system until
they had covered the entire width of the Sagittarius arm.

Then the seans proceeded into the dark areas, one between the Sagittarius
arm and the Scutum-Crux arm, and one between the Sagittarius arm and the
Perseus arm.
That second dark area is filled with very cold, very old dark stars with
the relatively narrow and sparsely populated Orion bridge in between.

One day purely by chance, the seans, who considered the Orion bridge to
be just more of what they were used to seeing in their own Sagittarius
arm, pulled out of their velocity stream in the vicinity of our Sun.
It was then, nearly 70 million years ago, that they discovered our
planet, Earth.
At that time, the Earth was teeming with life, and more importantly, with
oceans of water!
They saw Earth as an oasis in the midst of a desert-like vacuum.
So the seans began an intensive exploration and study of our planet.

I will continue this in another post when I have more time.
If you're wondering what I'm leading up to, it is the report of the
missing crews.
I thought some of the details in that report would be easier to
understand if some of the background information about seans were known
beforehand.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would respond to me with civility.
By all means keep your skepticism UN-leashed, but please harness any
semblance of beast that might dwell within you.

As you will remember several weeks ago, an exploration crew went missing
out in the Cygnus arm.
The velocity stream to that arm had been recently completed (about 250,000
years ago), and the seans had always felt that they had ended it too near
to that dusty, gassy area that marks the edge of the Milky Way galaxy.
The dust and gas forms a wide belt around the edge of the entire galaxy..

To understand what happened, you must picture Earth and this Solar system
as if you were in the "back seat" of the galaxy.
The Milky Way galaxy possesses directional motion AWAY FROM Earth's
present night sky.
In the summertime, if you look up in the direction of the center of the
galaxy, you are also looking in the direction that the Milky Way is
heading.
Now, just as the Solar system has a "bow shock" out in front of the
heliosphere as its motion takes it around the galaxy center, the galaxy
itself has a gigantic bow shock out in front of it, also.
Associated with this bow shock is a "termination shock" on this side of
the galaxy.
Where the seans are exploring, in the vicinity of the Cygnus arm and part
of the Perseus arm, this termination shock can pack an unusual amount of
power.
Evidently, the exploration team came too close to that
termination-shock/dust-belt junction and succumbed to the enhanced
energies of that area.

The rest of that first exploration team was scattered all over, and when
this debris was discovered, only one of the crew was found alive.
That crewman eventually died and was taken to one of the Magellanic
clouds, hopefully to be revived.
Darla then left for the Cygnus arm to survey the debris and search for
more signs of the first team.
Then her crew went missing.
That is when the Proz left to join the search.
Silouen headed back in from the intergalactic area to help with the
search.
After finding no signs for several Earth days, the call went out to all
seans in the area to help with the search, and Sember, Yubiwan, Lomie and
others headed for the Cygnus arm.

We are all confident that Darla's crew will be found intact after a brief
period.

The Proz is sending more data as I write this.
Okay, she says that the -- this is odd! -- they have discovered several
huge, very old, very ancient orbs near the edge of the termination shock.
From the evidence, she says that the orbs were left in that area to
protect their builders in case they came to close to the energy junction.

Old February 6th 10, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 6, 10:56*am, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:13*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Feb 5, 4:42*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Feb 4, 9:40*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 4, 8:08 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 3, 12:44 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 9:01 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

Yes, they ARE to blame for the atomic bombs too!

President Truman made the decision to use the bombs. *The buck stops
there.

Double-A

For me, the important thing is to move on, that is, to learn from our
mistakes and to bring ourselves into the present, because we have many
present duties that are neglected if we dwell too long upon who was
right
and who wasn't.

If people neglect to take their fair share of responsibility for past
wrongs, then those wrongs will be repeated over and over again.. *An
owning up and a raising of consciousness is required *to move on to a
[...]

Perhaps Dr. Yubiwan in his most persuasive psych language told him to
[...]

Ollie will tell me in his own good time.
We are to be married soon; a date has not yet been set.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

I hope we Earth Science Officers will be invited to that happy
ceremony! *I wish you all the best for a happy life together for the
next million years!

Double-A

Truly, we would be honored by your presence!

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Thanks.

Double-A

All they'll have to do is charge a little something for this extension
of life, and suddenly you are not qualified.

*~ BG

Matters little. *Wouldn't someone do ANYTHING to get the money if such
a life extension were available?

Double-A

In your case, you'd have to lie even more than you do right now, and/
or you'd have to steal that loot or whatever credits from others. I'm
not sure how much debauchery and skulduggery seans consider as
acceptable for joining their cult/cabal of near immortals, but it
seems they have no problems with methods employed by ZNRs or those
Rothschilds.

~ BG
Old February 7th 10, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:09 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:31 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Transference and countertransference is a fun game, isn't it.

~ BG

Since you are obviously too afraid to answer, I shall not bother you again.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 7th 10, 04:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 2:17 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 12:45 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

As Dr. Yubiwan assured me, the longer I live, the less "profound" this
aspect, and the ensuing feelings of guilt, become.

Yes, such near-immortality and the god-like protected realm that you
and other seans remain as stealth and otherwise untouchable makes the
past (anything older than 24 hours) unimportant, the exact same
mindset as ZNRs and those Rothschilds have always maintained.

~ BG

You equate my lessening profound feelings with a diminishing importance
of
history?
All that has happened is important, for all that has happened has led to
this moment.
Once again you write as if there is no connection between your mind and
your
fingers.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

If seans had nothing whatsoever to do with our supposedly terrestrial
limited evolution and its history to date, then by all means w/o
breaking any of your precious sean codes or policy of never changing a
damn thing, then do start telling us the whole truth and nothing but
the truth that relates to our purely terrestrial history.

Are you afraid to do so?

Are you afraid that certain rich and powerful humans that
systematically lie, steal and cheat will get upset if the whole truth
of who did what and when ever comes out?

~ BG

You would not believe anything I tell you, because you do not believe
anything.
You respect only one person's words, your own.
If it does not come from your lips, then it is not worthy for your
consideration.
Why would anyone bother to try to enlighten you?
You waste my time, and you will do so no longer.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 7th 10, 05:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 6, 7:30*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 2:17 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 12:45 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

[...]

Your obfuscation and question avoidance is noted.

I believe in whatever I can see and understand as based upon those
pesky regular laws of physics. Unlike seans, I record history for the
benefit of others, and I would certainly use maps as well as images in
order to further share information and to safely navigate.

You respect only one person's words, your own.

If you'd care to provide something/anything objective or at least
better than what most of our subjective science has to offer, I'd
become your best friend.

If it does not come from your lips, then it is not worthy for your
consideration.

That's just more that that silly sean transference talking. Try to
remember that you're the invited guest in our home.

Why would anyone bother to try to enlighten you?

You certainly haven't been supportive or even all that informative (at
least nothing outside of existing terrestrial knowledge) for any of my
topics.

You waste my time, and you will do so no longer.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Perhaps you should go looking for Darla and those other expendable
seans.

However, while you're still here and in charge of toying with us, tell
us exactly what G1.9 is all about, outside of whatever's already in
the following context.

G1.9+0.3 (supposed supernova and gamma ray blast)
Color Code: X-ray (orange); Radio (blue); Infrared (yellow/white
stars)
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ob...9_chandra.html
http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf.html
http://lyme.startpagina.nl/prikbord/...omet-nears-sun

~ BG

Old February 7th 10, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 6, 8:06*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Feb 6, 7:25*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:09 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:31 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

You are clearly not a sean of your word.

*~ BG

That insult may require satisfaction on the Japanese traditional field
of honor!

http://vodpod.com/watch/1410296-one-...amurai-history

Doube-A

Old February 8th 10, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

On Feb 6, 7:25 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:09 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 6, 9:31 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

As usual, the man in black is victor.

Your friend, Guth san, is not worth getting one's feet wet.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander