G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Old February 6th 10, 01:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants

Default G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?
Old February 6th 10, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

wrote in message
G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Don't astronomers widely consider this to be a very young supernova remnant?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 7th 10, 12:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 6, 5:30Ā*am, Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16
Eastern Ascednants wrote:
Ā*G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Godā€™s WMD (G1.9+0.3)

A sufficient supernova can also gamma ray most everything in sight, as
well as having released its tidal radii hold on whatever outer planets
and their moons that survived the red supergiant phase, boosting those
surviving planets and their moons further out into becoming rogue
items with little if any chance of whatever life surviving their being
released and forcibly ejected away from their star, as items that'll
now have to seek out whatever nearby sun or other substantial mass to
either plunge into or somehow manage to orbit.

G1.9+0.3 (remainder of a supposed supernova and gamma ray blast)
Color Code: X-ray (orange); Radio (blue); Infrared (yellow/white
stars)
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/200...radio.1985.jpg
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ob...9_chandra.html
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba...-aliens-found/
http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf.html

Supposedly its shell radii has been expanding at 5% c, which means
that within the supposed 140~150 initial years since it went supernova
and then via our distant perspective and subsequent interpretation it
should have grown to roughly 15 light years diameter. However, at the
suggested original stellar mass(150~200) and distance of 25,00028,000
light years means that it has actually been expanding its supernova
shell for at least 25,000 ā€“150 years = 24,850 years, so perhaps Iā€™m
not exactly sure as to how they figure ā€œThe remnant has a radius of
over 1.3 light yearsā€ when every 20 years at .05c it should have
expanded its shell radii by at least one light year, means that
something about this G1.9+0.3 w/o any sign of a binary companion just
doesnā€™t add up.

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun
http://lyme.startpagina.nl/prikbord/...omet-nears-sun
ā€œAnd to what the American scientists fear above all else is their
public
becoming aware of the giant planetary body named G1.9 that is heading
towards us and is now just 60 AU's [1 AU=the distance from the Sun to
Earth] from our Planet and growing in size.ā€

ā€œSupporting these Russian scientists who state that G1.9 was never a
supernova but either a new planet to our Solar System or a brown
dwarf
sun are their Spanish astrophysicist counterparts whose findings we
can
read:

"G1.9 was first identified as a "supernova remnant" in 1984 by Dave
Green of the University of Cambridge and later studied in greater
detail
with NRAO's Very Large Array radio telescope in 1985. Because it was
unusually small for a supernova it was thought to be young -- less
than
about 1000 years old.ā€

ā€œSpanish astronomers have tracked this object with great interest
because
they were anticipating its appearance. Gravitational anomalies have
been
appearing in the Oort Cloud for some time, suggesting the
perturbations
were caused by a nearby object with considerable mass. The
announcement
that G1.9 had increased in size was no mystery to them. It is exactly
what they would expect as the object moved closer to Earth."

And it seems thereā€™s lots more about this 1.9 MJ comet/supernova/
planetoid/whatever big and nasty remainder thatā€™s interpreted by some
as conceivably a brown dwarf thatā€™s seemingly headed our way, that
which our NASA isnā€™t willing to share anymore information than
absolutely necessary. A supernova supposedly blows away 98% of itā€™s
original mass, and imagine what the truly nearby Sirius(B) as a hard
nova remainder and of its potential gas and dust gauntlet plus soft
gamma did to Eden/Earth as of ~65 MYBP, especially nasty if its outer
shockwave were expanding at 0.1c, backed by another good century
worth of those extremely dense solar winds .01 c (3000 km/sec) before
local things pertaining to our environment gets back to any dull roar.

ā€œG1.9+0.3 most probably originated from a Type Ia supernova, the
researchers say, in which a white dwarf star siphons hydrogen from a
companion star and thus bulks up its mass. When the white dwarf
reaches a weight that's 1.4 times more massive than the sun, the star
explodes.ā€

The good news is that Sirius(B) is gaining mass from Sirius(A), and
eventually weā€™ll get to see exactly what a white dwarf fuelled
supernova looks and feels like, especially if this event takes out
Sirius(A). If weā€™re lucky itā€™ll first gamma ray us and then within a
century manage to blow away most all of our atmospheric pollution, so
that we can restart our global pollution from scratch. Otherwise we
might actually survive this cosmic trauma if we had 50+ km of fused
basalt shielding our frail DNA, or better yet 100 km of ice, similar
to what our proto-moon(Selene) once had before capture.

If every 49.9 years Sirius(B) at present .98 Mā˜¼ picked up .1% mass,
whereas this might suggest that we have 450 years to appreciate life
as we know it. Our NASA and their ā€˜seansā€™ of course insist that
nothing bad will ever happen because weā€™re so special.

~ BG

Old February 10th 10, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Ā*http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/200...radio.1985.jpg
Ā*http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ob...e/nebulae/g19_...
Ā*http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba...14/youngest-ga...
Ā*http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf.html

Supposedly its shell radii has been expanding at 5% c, which means
that within the supposed 140~150 initial years since it went supernova
and then via our distant perspective and subsequent interpretation it
should have grown to roughly 15 light years diameter. Ā*However, at the
suggested original stellar mass(150~200) and distance of 25,00028,000
light years means that it has actually been expanding its supernova
shell for at least 25,000 ā€“150 years = 24,850 years, so perhaps Iā€™m
not exactly sure as to how they figure ā€œThe remnant has a radius of
over 1.3 light yearsā€ when every 20 years at .05c it should have
expanded its shell radii by at least one light year, means that
something about this G1.9+0.3 w/o any sign of a binary companion just
doesnā€™t add up.

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun
Ā*http://lyme.startpagina.nl/prikbord/...pares-for-aste...
Ā*ā€œAnd to what the American scientists fear above all else is their
[...]

absolutely necessary. Ā*A supernova supposedly blows away 98% of itā€™s
[...]

Sirius(A). Ā*If weā€™re lucky itā€™ll first gamma ray us and then within a
century manage to blow away most all of our atmospheric pollution, so
that we can restart our global pollution from scratch. Ā*Otherwise we
might actually survive this cosmic trauma if we had 50+ km of fused
basalt shielding our frail DNA, or better yet 100 km of ice, similar
to what our proto-moon(Selene) once had before capture.

If every 49.9 years Sirius(B) at present .98 Mā˜¼ picked up .1% mass,
whereas this might suggest that we have 450 years to appreciate life
as we know it. Ā*Our NASA and their ā€˜seansā€™ of course insist that
nothing bad will ever happen because weā€™re so extra special.

Since only Muslims have WMD, apparently this G1.9+0.3 (remainder of a
supposed supernova and gamma ray blast) is something Islamic, as is
the Sirius star/solar system that could become unstable at most any
time, especially since we're still headed back towards one another.

~ BG
Old February 17th 10, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 6, 12:09*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern wrote in message

G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Don't astronomers widely consider this to be a very young supernova remnant?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Kiyo Right you are comets asteroids,and metorite are dust blown into
a hydrogen,helium cloud. Did a post on supernova a week ago. TreBert
Old February 17th 10, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 6, 2:05*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
I'm AMAZED that YOU can READ, Kiyo****HEAD!

Saul Levy

wrote in message
G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Don't astronomers widely consider this to be a very young supernova remnant?- Hide quoted text -

Cactus Saul showing his great compashion for others.Oi va TreBert
Old February 17th 10, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote in message
G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Don't astronomers widely consider this to be a very young supernova remnant?- Hide quoted text -

Cactus Saul showing his great compashion for others.Oi va *TreBert

Bert is showing us his inability to avoid playing with kosher poop.

Everyone under the sun knows that rabbi Saul Levy speaks for all Jews,
and nothing he speaks for is worth savoring or repeating.

~ BG
Old February 17th 10, 02:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 17, 5:53*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 6, 12:09*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern wrote in message

G1.9 does not appear on the SIMBAD catalog at all?

Is is a comet, brown dwarf or hoax?

Don't astronomers widely consider this to be a very young supernova remnant?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Kiyo *Right you are comets asteroids,and metorite are dust blown into
a hydrogen,helium cloud. Did a post on supernova a week ago. *TreBert

Electrostatic and magnetic forces are most responsible for the initial
formulating of those vast molecular clouds. Gravity only comes into
play once that cloud is 1000 solar masses, because clouds or volumes
of cosmic elements bellow 1000 solar masses are causing few if any
stars to emerge unless a gravity seed is introduced or external events
take place.

~ BG

Simbad Is A Handy Tool John Schutkeker Astronomy Misc 2 November 11th 05 04:53 PM
Simbad Is A Handy Tool John Schutkeker Amateur Astronomy 2 November 11th 05 04:53 PM
Which catalog is best? Lucy Research 5 April 27th 04 03:49 PM
Which catalog is best? Lucy Amateur Astronomy 6 April 27th 04 03:49 PM
Which catalog is best? Lucy Misc 5 April 27th 04 03:49 PM