Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old August 21st 09, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Aug 18, 9:15*am, BradGuth wrote:
Mainstream physics and science is not to be lightly discounted or
otherwise discarded. *However, some items of our solar system seem to
have been added after the original formations of our sun and a few
planets, while others seem badly skewed because of nearby external
forces. *It seems +/- 1 degree might be an acceptable standard for
being part of the original protoplanetary elliptic plane. *However,
the more degrees off that plane, the more unlikely they existed from
the very start of our solar system.

Like those icy Pluto planetoids and Sedna at near 12 degrees most
certainly are not in the same plane. *However, supposedly there are a
few interesting Kuiper and Oort retrograde orbits, although Sedna
isn't one of those. *Noteworthy is that Cruithne has been a nearby
second moon of Earth, however oddly so and otherwise at nearly 20
degrees inclination *is also not within the expected orbital plane,
just like our Selene/moon at 5+ degrees isn’t exactly flying within
the expected plane of our solar system.

Besides the usual orbital mechanics that can’t quite explain items
like Sedna with such minimal velocity and low density, as to why the
hell does Sedna bother to turn itself around and head way the hell
back out there? (are the Sedna electrons helping to repel it away from
those of our solar system electron outflux?)

With Sedna we're talking of an extremely deep elliptical trek of 76 AU
out to 976 AU and obviously back again, at an average orbital velocity
of 1.04 km/sec (about the same as our Selene/moon), with an overall
duration of 12,060 years (also given as 10,000 years by some), as
supposedly offering the 0.84 eccentric orbit in relationship with the
elliptic antipode focus that’s roughly 900 AU. *I think it’s more of
an irregular elliptical trek that’s taking a tight turn at 76 AU and a
broad turn at 976 AU.

Just because something like Sedna as once upon a time having been
perturbed into an elliptical trek (most likely by Sirius B and/or from
that substantial Sirius molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms) , doesn't
explain why it's keeping that extreme elliptical pattern, unless the
stealth gravity or dark matter influence is still out there, and/or
the electrons emitted by Sedna are that much unusually greater
influence than previously thought. *According to some, there’s also
another 40 some odd distant items as large or larger than Sedna.

In other words, the reduced velocity at 976 AU and relatively low mass
of Sedna simply isn’t worth enough kinetic energy in order to match or
exceed the orbital escape velocity, pretty much the same analogy that
applies as to why our solar system can not escape the extended
elliptic association we have had with the Sirius star/solar system, or
at least that of some barycenter dominated by the remaining 3.5
greater mass that used to be worth 12.5 Ms, and before then (250e6
BP) represented by the molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms.

How is it even remotely possible of orbital mechanics that applies to
the likes of Sedna and otherwise not to the stellar motions of nearby
solar systems?

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Too bad so many topics or even alternative interpretations of the best
available science are considered as media taboo or nondisclosure
rated. It's almost exactly like Hitler or some weird religious cult/
cabal was still in charge of our public media.

~ BG
Old August 22nd 09, 05:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 18, 9:15*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:55*am, BradGuth wrote:

Siriusand our solar system are clearly inseparable, at least
according to the regular laws of physics, Newtonian gravity and
orbital mechanics.

In spite of whatever those mainstream textbooks and their puppet media
has to say, we seem to have become closely associated with theSirius
star cluster, even thoughSiriushas only been a relatively newish and
extremely vibrant stellar evolution (quite possibly contributed from
our encountering another galaxy), and especially terrestrial
illuminating of the first 200~250 million years worth.

First off, it took a cosmic molecular cloud worth perhaps at the very
least 125,000 solar masses in order to produce such a 12.5 mass worthy
star system, leaving 99.99% of that molecular mass as supposedly blown
away and having to fend for itself, at a place and time when our
existing solar system wasn't any too far away. *Others might go so far
as to suggest a more than likely molecular cloud mass of 1.25 million,
while still others yet would prefer a more robust cloud worthy of 12.5
million solar masses as having emerged from encountering a smaller
galaxy that merged with our Milky Way. *In any case, that must have
been quite a stellar birthing process, especially if the remains of
this terrific cloud of originally near 100 ly diameter is suddenly
nowhere to be found.

In any case, there's no way that our passive little solar system
wasn't somehow directly affected by and otherwise having become tidal
radius interrelated with such a nearby mass, and/or at least
subsequently associated with the mutual barycenter that's primarily
dominated by theSiriusstar/solar system.

Lo and behold, it seems that numerous mergers of galactic proportions
isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of our perpetual naysayers and Big
Bang of devout OT thumpers might care to suggest.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
*http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
*http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
*http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
*"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
*http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of *observationology
science (deductive interpretation of eye-candy plus other peer
replicated research), our Milky Way is made up of at least two
galactic units, with more of the same on their blue-shifted way
towards encountering us (namely Andromeda). *Seems hardly fair
considering that everything was supposedly created via one singular
Big Bang, not to mention that hundreds to perhaps thousands of
galaxies seem rather nicely headed into the Great Attractor (including
us) for their final demise and/or rebirth.

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives (including those of what FAS has compiled) depicting
“colliding galaxies”, as well as soon to become ESA color/hue enhanced
and expanded upon via a trio of their impressive orbital
observatories, not to mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble
plus our next generation of orbital observatories should further
document. *It may even become hard to find galaxies as massive as ours
and Andromeda that are entirely original without their having grown
via mergers.

Where's our TRACEe3 and the all-knowing expertise from FAS, telling us
whatever they seem to know best or at least suspect is most likely?
Surely these brown-nosed clowns of mostly pretend Atheists, as well as
republican faith-based bigots and typically closed mindsets of our
Usenet/newsgroup cabal that are enforcing their mainstream status quo
(much like my personal rabbi shadow tries to do), are hopefully not
representing or otherwise speaking on behalf of our FAS.

[...]

Too bad so many honest topics or even alternative interpretations of
the best available science are considered as media taboo or
nondisclosure rated. It's almost exactly like Hitler or some weird
religious cult/cabal was still in charge of our public media. In this
case it's the laws of Newtonian Physics and orbital mechanics that's
forbidden.

Old August 24th 09, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Now we have a new and improved gauntlet of a topic/author taboo and/or
banishment enforced policy, or rather media infowar tactic, even if it
means forcing mainstream to ignore any fix to our badly GW traumatized
environment and of its unique biodiversity we call Eden/Earth, or
merely on behalf of improving it’s use of government and our limited
resources. The biggest forbidden topics have to do with discussing
other forms of off-world intelligent life, because such isn’t supposed
to exist unless it’s of a subhuman Zionist/Jewish species that we get
to dominate and profit from. (isn't that special)

All we seem to get nowadays is the usual Republican Zionist Nazi
replies of change nothing and otherwise do nothing, because apparently
nothing is bad with the way everything is, and besides nothing
seriously bad is ever going to happen, and even if it should we mere
humans couldn't have done anything positive or constructive for the
better.

In other Usenet/newsgroup words of cult/cabal wisdom; Change nothing,
revise nothing and above all do nothing about learning, exploring,
researching or forbid any public sharing of whatever knowledge,
because we (those in charge) supposedly like everything exactly as it
is.

~ BG

Old August 25th 09, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 24, 11:07 am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Notice how my very own kosher shadow and his gay lovechild Hagar can't
be the least bit topic constructive. No wonder so few respond
directly to these faith-based fools, as it must be something of a
special kosher DNA thing that the rest of us will likely never
understand. Obviously my open research and willingness to share has
created a major risk factor for all these Zionist Nazis of their
Usenet/newsgroups.

~ BG
Old August 28th 09, 04:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Go ahead and try to find a public funded supercomputer and its orbital
plus stellar motion simulator that'll run this Sirius thing. Make a
list of all their excuses and post them in this topic.

~ BG

Old August 29th 09, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

As weak of force as gravity is, it is more than sufficient when
considering the remaining worth of the vibrant Sirius star/solar
system that has our passive little solar system within its tidal
radii, not to mention that our radial trek has us closing in at 7.6 km/
s, and otherwise increasing that velocity with the passing of each and
every year.

~ BG

Old September 2nd 09, 05:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 29, 2:17*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

As I've pointed out and given you the necessary tools, you merely need
to do the math in order to ponder and figure out how unavoidably
influenced our solar system has been, by the much greater mass of the
relatively nearby Sirius star/solar system.

Old September 2nd 09, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

As I've pointed out multiple times and given you the necessary tools
and internet links, whereas you merely need to do the math in order to
ponder and figure out how unavoidably influenced our solar system has
been, as dominated by the much greater mass of the relatively nearby
Sirius star/solar system, and especially while it was a red
supermassive influence, and greater yet as of before then.

Old September 3rd 09, 04:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 3, 4:36*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:05*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:33*am, BradGuth wrote:

[...]

What would have happened within our solar system and the environment
of Eden/Earth as we passed through any remaining portion of the same
molecular cloud of 1.25e7 solar masses, as what had just given birth
to those nearby Sirius stars and such having taken at least ten
millions to a hundred some odd million years in order to create?

I don't mean to be technically condescending or willfully disregarding
of other established interpretations, as always touted and enforced by
the usual preponderance of our alt.astronomy naysayers, but merely
asking as to the best available swag of what took place as of somewhat
recently within our solar system and upon Earth, as of a few years
after Sirius B had its helium flashover, whereas I truly believe this
consequence wasn't all that insignificant or entirely unrelated to our
Selene/moon having encountered Earth, and having ever since
contributed to the last ice-age thaw that abruptly started as of 11,
711 years ago, and obviously hasn’t stopped thawing us out ever since..

How can our solar system of 2.02e30 kg have been so unaffected by the
original 12.5e30 kg worth of the nearby Sirius star/solar system, and
even as of today by the remaining 7e30 kg worth of Sirius ABC that we
are moving ourselves towards at 7.6 km/sec?

Of the original proto-Sirius molecular cloud 12.5e6 solar masses that
existed some 250 (+/- 25) odd millions of years ago is also of
something truly horrific, that by rights should have affected our
nearby solar system and the frail environment of Eden/Earth,
especially as the cloud got blown/expanded further away from having
created the Sirius star system.

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

How can such a nearby and vibrant star system (especially back in its
prime) become so intellectually and scientifically dark and scary?

Considering that we're still managing to hold onto Sedna;
*current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
*2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

Whereas instead Sirius has apparently been holding onto us;
*current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
*2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Now try to imagine whatever else the Sirius star/solar system of 3.5
solar masses is quite capable of its gravitational force holding onto,
not to mention as of prior to Sirius B having lost so much of it’s
mass by having been such a red supergiant and only recently becoming a
white dwarf, and of not too long before then of whatever the original
molecular cloud of 1.25e7 solar masses had to offer (even at 500 ly
it’s still a worthy pull or attractive force of 1.528e20 N, or ten
fold again out to 5000 ly is still worth 1.528e18 N).

As is, the 1.417e17 N (1.445e16 kgf) worth of the Sirius tidal radii
holding/binding force or that of its Newtonian dynamic range is what
represents a 4763:1 greater gravitational grip than our sun has on
little Sedna. *Of course you can always maintain your devout trust in
mainstream obfuscation and perpetual denials from the likes of our
resident newsgroup rabbi, or you can simply do the math yourself, or
perhaps use either one of the following:
*Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius force)
*http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
*http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

Not to further nitpick, however there’s 2005-VX3 / damocloid(asteroid)
of 112 km diameter as perhaps worth at most 1.47e18 kg, that’s hanging
all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.4e14 m) that’s worth merely 1.71e9 N,
and even it’s not going away from our solar system's tidal radius.
That’s representing a Sirius/XV3 ratio of nearly 83e6:1 greater tidal
radii hold on us, not to mention that we seem to be headed back
towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and unavoidably accelerating as any
elliptical Newtonian trek should.

So, what's insurmountable or unusual about Sirius holding onto us?

Notice how only Jews and pretend-Atheists are upset enough about this
topic to send in their Alpha brown-nosed clowns, on order to apply as
much damage control as possible.

What is it they don't want us to know?

~ BG
Old September 6th 09, 02:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

As I've pointed out multiple times and having given you folks the
necessary tools and internet links, whereas you merely need to do the
math in order to ponder and figure out how unavoidably influenced our
solar system has been, as dominated by the much greater mass of the
relatively nearby Sirius star/solar system, and especially while it
was a red supermassive influence, and of greater mass yet as of before
then (not to mention the original molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms).

Oops, 250~275 million years ago; what exactly happened on Earth, and
then again more recently?