Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old February 17th 10, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

*~ BG

Apparently my asking of others to suggest why we've supposedly never
been affected and/or tidal associated with the Sirius star/solar
system is asking too much, and my having been suggesting otherwise is
just ****ing off those in charge of mainstream PR damage control.

A nearby molecular cloud of perhaps 20 light year radii and worth
2.5e37 kg (a molecular density of 1000 suns per ly3 that may well
have included us), is apparently no big deal, not even after having
produced such a nearby and absolutely vibrant star/solar system worth
25e30 kg that subsequently upon igniting blew away the remaining
molecular mass which we had to have been saturated within, and more
recently surviving a Sirius(B) helium flashover that wasn’t exactly
unnoticed by the greater biodiversity of our Eden/Earth..

~ BG
Old February 20th 10, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 17, 9:19*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. We are tidal bound to the Sirius star/solar system, and the
environment in Earth has been affected.

~ BG
Old February 20th 10, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 12:21*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted..

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius star system that used to be worth 12.5 solar masses.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

What kinds of planets and their moons would a truly massive (18e30 kg
star that rather quickly consumed itself down to a mass of 6e30 kg as
a red supergiant), as such an extremely vibrant star like Sirius(B)
have had?

*~ BG

The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. We are in fact tidal bound to the still massive Sirius star/
solar system, though not as strongly as when that massive molecular
cloud was only recently forming those extremely vibrant nearby stars,
whereas the complex environment within our relatively passive solar
system as well as that of Earth has been affected by this nearby
source of gravity and energy.

Unfortunately, the spooks, moles and clowns as the resident impostors
of Usenet have no moral fiber between the entire lot of themselves,
and the original owners of a given name are usually fully aware of
this. So why hasn't David Tholen or any other real Tholen spoken a
good or bad word about their impostor?

On the other hand, if I were in charge of running our NASA or DARPA
according to the mutually perpetrated cold-war era, plus all the usual
cloak and dagger ways of our past, present and future, whereas if our
resident impostor ‘tholen’, Marty and of course those ‘seans’ didn’t
already exist, as such I’d sure as hell invent as many brown-nosed
impostors and rusemasters as possible (including faith-based clowns
like Art Deco and Saul Levy), especially once this open Usenet method
of global publishing went so easily public as a free-for-all
investigative news and story telling medium that virtually everyone
with half a brain (even if it’s K12 dysfunctional) has access to.

~ BG
Old February 20th 10, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. We are in fact tidal bound to the still massive Sirius star/
solar system (for the same reason little red and icy Sedna that's
never closer than 76 AU isn't going anywhere), though not nearly as

Old February 20th 10, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 20, 9:44*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Tholen is too busy playing king of the hill in comp.os.os2.advocacy to
comment on such things.

Double-A

Old February 20th 10, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 20, 12:03*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The real David Tholen isn't the problem here, and never has been. The
phony/bogus "tholen" is actually less noticeable than any downwind
fart that you can muster.

Alan Guth doesn't even bother me in the least bit, and he's real.
However, if we could ever put Alan Guth, David Tholen, a few others
and myself along with a supercomputer driven 3D interactive simulator
in the same think-tank, now this could get downright interesting.

~ BG
Old February 21st 10, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

phony/bogus "tholen" of Usenet ****ology-R-us is actually less
noticeable than any downwind fart that you can muster.

Alan Guth and his forever expanding universe (that I don't hap[pen to
agree with), doesn't even bother me in the least bit, and he's for
real. However, if we could ever put Alan Guth, David Tholen, a few
others and myself along with a sufficient supercomputer driven 3D

Old March 1st 10, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll), is further proof that we're
not alone, especially since our galaxy is clearly a composite of
several.

The example ratio of 8.3e7:1 (83,000,000:1) is how much greater our
solar system remains via Newtonian force, as having been attracted to
the existing Sirius star/solar system, than otherwise associated with
2005-VX3 being the item (damocloid/asteroid) of 112 km diameter that’s
forever attracted to our sun. This Sirius:XV3 ratio of 8.3e7:1 is
just another Newtonian matter of objective and peer accepted fact that
you and others can take to the bank (unless it’s a kosher bank, in
which case you're not allowed to deposit anything that’s not of their
mainstream faith-based approval, because according to their long
standing policy and subsequent rules applied to everyone else, Eden/
Earth is always alone and supposedly all there is for accommodating
any complex biodiversity, and everything about our environment is
strictly terrestrial and somehow having nothing whatsoever to do with
human or external factors because, apparently their Eden/Earth has
been given unlimited and renewable resources of everything we need as
is, except for an inflated price).

However, the Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll) are most likely
still in charge of what drives our global environment, at least to a
much greater extent than given credit by those of us in charge of what
the general media and public ever gets to learn about.

It seems that our extremely weak force of gravity attraction to the
Sirius star/solar system is obviously so much greater than say icy
Sedna is attracted to our sun, and yet others here keep insisting that
somehow we're not in the least bit gravity tidal associated to that
impressive star system. What gives?

Sirius and us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular laws of physics pertaining to the
mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital mechanics
that seems more than sufficient for everything else we’re told to
accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned around at a tidal
radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N, whereas Sirius at
8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (that’s roughly 20 thousand fold
stronger tidal radii), and to think that we’ve been gaining on this
3.5 solar mass of Sirius by 7.6 km/sec, plus most likely and
unavoidably accelerating towards our next close cosmological
encounter, within a orbital period of 105,000 ~ 110,000 years, and
previously more often as we go back in time. It’s as though 5+
million years ago we were orbiting much closer to Sirius, and our
environment especially influenced by the substantially vibrant Sirius
B of that era.

Something cosmological happened about 1.2 million years ago (possibly
the Sirius B helium flashover becoming that little white dwarf), which
changed our orbital cycles from 41,000 years to the 110 kyr cycle of
the most recent ice age cycle.

However, it’s pretty much all nothing but another mainstream infowar
and gauntlet of media damage-control by way of a mainstream tactical
disinformation policy of carefully orchestrated lies and conditional
physics, plus deceptions and systematic obfuscation is apparently what
public funded science all about. When I’ve merely expected of others
to share information and to otherwise constructively ponder and
contribute to this topic and many similar ones before, all we ever got
at best was a stone cold shoulder, and otherwise mostly negativity and
banishment, as well as from a certain racist and kosher bigotry
spouting potty-mouth rabbi none the less. However, the laws of
physics are seldom if ever politically correct or otherwise faith-
based, and as such they simply do not lie, and even the best available
science doesn’t support many of those established mainstream notions
of excluding anything and everything that rocks a given faith-based
boat.

Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius)
http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

The cosmic molecular cloud of what created Sirius, as being worth at
least 1.25e6 solar masses, while at a center to center distance of 100
ly and using our solar system mass of 2.05e30 kg for that same era, we
get the following results for 100 ly (9.46053e17 m), 50 ly (4.7303e17
m) and 10 ly (9.46053e16 m).
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 100 ly = 3.819e20 Newtons
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 50 ly = 1.528e21 N
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 10 ly = 3.819e22 N

current (sun ~ earth) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 5.974e24 kg at 1.496e11 m = 3.541e22 N

current (sun ~ mars) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 6.418e23 kg at 2.2794e11 m = 1.639e21 N

current (sun ~ pluto) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 1.305e22 kg at 5.906e12 m = 4.964e16 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/average gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 7.867e13 m = 1.023e14 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Not to continually nitpick, however there’s also 2005-VX3 /
damocloid(asteroid) of 112 km diameter as perhaps worth at most
1.47e18 kg, that’s hanging all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.4e14 m)
that’s worth merely 1.71e9 N, and even it’s not going away from our
solar system's tidal radius grip. That’s representing a Sirius/XV3
ratio of nearly 83e6:1 greater tidal radii hold on us, not to mention
that we seem to be headed back towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and
unavoidably accelerating, exactly as any elliptical Newtonian orbital
trek should.

Being that a molecular cloud of perhaps at the very least 1.25e6 solar
masses is going to have a diameter of nearly 100 light years, as such
I might suggest that we use the 50 ly parameter for the adjusted
distance from the core density of such a molecular cloud, as for
mutually binding into us at the weak gravity force of 1.528e21 N. Of
course by doubling that distance cuts this tidal binding force of
radial gravitational attraction down to a forth, whereas even at 500
ly it’s still worthy of 1.528e19 N, and at the 1.25e7 solar masses
brings that 500 ly distance right back up to being worth 1.528e20 N.

The cosmic creation of the Sirius star/solar system was by no means
any small matter of a wussy little molecular cloud. This was an
extremely large cloud and subsequent nearby stellar birthing event of
relatively recent times (250~300 MBP), and as such it would have been
something entirely visible to the naked human eyes of that era (not
that any intelligent human via Darwin or intelligent proto-design of
humans even existed at that time, although Ed Conrad’s “Man of Coal”
seems to be within that era), and as of most recently transforming the
red supergiant phase of Sirius B into a white dwarf required a
substantial helium flashover (slow nova) about as close as you can
safely get, if not a little too close.

By way of reading from what others claiming to know more than most
anyone else (must be Einstein clones), it seems they’d have no
problems with suggesting the 1e6:1 cosmic molecular cloud ratio of
having been worth 1.25e7 solar masses that created the Sirius star/
solar system, and if still using 2.05e30 kg mass for that of our solar
system of that same era results in yet another 10 fold increased force
of attraction for that same 50 ly distance, representing 1.528e22 N
(nearly half of the sun~earth attraction), and 99.9999% of this 1e6:1
molecular cloud that’s oddly nowhere to be found, by rights should
have greatly affected our solar system.

Try to remember that this wasn’t any brief kind of any cosmic drive-by
shooting, but most likely worth at least a million years of persistent
gravity pull before that massive molecular cloud ever having cranked
out those impressive Sirius stars, and for at least another million
some odd years of having blown everything else (99.999% of that
molecular cloud) far away. Once again, how can this kind of nearby
cosmic event and of such horrific original mass not have profoundly
affected our solar system?

This argument about our being unavoidably attracted and tidal
influenced via the impressive Sirius star/solar system shouldn’t be so
hard to answer, but then our resident wizards seem rather unable, and/
or unwilling to share and share alike without involving a great deal
of their kosher mainstream damage-control of obfuscation and if need
be bloodshed.

Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old March 1st 10, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

In order to put another spin on this tidal radius grip or Newtonian
binding force of well established orbital mechanics into proper
context, that which an average bloke can understand, it’s always good
to draw upon whatever we objectively know and collectively accept as
being the case.

TNOs like Sedna, multiple thousands of SDOs and even a few of the
larger OCOs (Ort Cloud Objects) are no longer all that hard to find
within the radii of our vast Oort cloud that’s reaching way the hell
out there at the tidal radii of 3e16 meters, and that icy stuff isn’t
exactly going anywhere either, all because of the weak binding
Newtonian force of gravity (“the Sun's orb of physical, gravitational,
or dynamical influence”).
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/astro/tnoslist.html

Considering that we're still managing to hold onto Sedna;
current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

Whereas instead Sirius has apparently been holding onto us;
current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Now try to imagine whatever else the Sirius star/solar system of 3.5
solar masses is quite capable of its gravitational force holding onto,
not to mention as of prior to Sirius B having lost so much of it’s
mass by having been such a red supergiant and only recently becoming a
white dwarf, and of not too long before then of whatever the original
molecular cloud of 1.25e7 solar masses had to offer (even at 500 ly
it’s still a worthy pull or attractive force of 1.528e20 N, or going
out ten fold again out to 5000 ly is still worth 1.528e18 N).

As is, the 1.417e17 N (1.445e16 kgf) worth of the Sirius tidal radii
holding/binding force or that of its Newtonian dynamic range is what
represents a 4763:1 greater gravitational grip than our sun has on
little Sedna. Of course you can always maintain your devout trust in
mainstream obfuscation and perpetual denials from the likes of our
resident newsgroup rabbi, or you can simply do the math yourself, or
perhaps use either one of the following:
Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius force)
http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

Not to further nitpick, however there’s 2005-VX3 / damocloid(asteroid)
of 112 km diameter as perhaps worth at most 1.47e18 kg, that’s hanging
all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.4e14 m) that’s worth merely 1.71e9 N,
and even it’s not going away from our solar system's tidal radius.
That’s representing a Sirius/XV3 ratio of nearly 83e6:1 greater tidal
radii hold on us, not to mention that we seem to be headed back
towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and unavoidably accelerating as any
elliptical Newtonian trek should.

So, what's all that insurmountable or unusual about Sirius holding
onto us?

Are these Newtonian laws of physics otherwise conditional? (I don't
think so)

Other than external sources of gravity yet to be identified, such as
dark cosmic matter and black holes keeping us away from fully
encountering the Sirius star/solar system, is there yet another
mysterious repelling/antigravity force that hasn't been identified?

In order to avoid a full orbit of Sirius, would not the interstellar
fields of electrostatic and/or magnetic forces have to become that of
repulsion?

In other words, seems that we unavoidably became a Newtonian orbiting
part or interactive member of that same Sirius molecular cloud, and
having remained associated with the Sirius star/solar system ever
since. The 99.999% remains of that original molecular cloud which gave
birth to Sirius is however nowhere in sight, which is rather odd in
that our observing instruments having imaged the cosmic remains of
similar and/or far less robust clouds at millions of light years away,
suggesting that the Sirius B helium flashover may have actually been
more like a sustained nova or possibly that of a supernovae which
directly affected our terrestrial environment, as likely having
indirectly triggered our final ice age thaw as of 11,711 years BP, and
most recent genetic mutations (perhaps by way of having contributed
Selene as our moon).

As I've said often before, you do not have to take my word on this,
because the laws of physics and the unavoidable Newtonian binding
force of gravity are entirely in charge of this one. Only a religious
skewed faith-based nutcase that systematically excludes such matters
of fact can manage to keep a straight face, as they publicly obfuscate
and otherwise remain in such perpetual denial, somewhat like a Pope in
denial of what their supposed Christian faith once did to those nice
Cathars (and yet how is it that mainstream religion and their devout
minions are never responsible for anything bad or unjust happening?).

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old March 1st 10, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Lo and behold, it seems that numerous cosmic encounters and even
mergers of galactic proportions isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of
our perpetual naysayers and singular Big Bang rusemasters of devout OT
thumpers might care to suggest. For one thing, the electrostatic
force is supposedly 4.17e42 stronger than the Newtonian force of
gravity, so unless there are positron emitting stars, it seems the
electron emitting stars are keeping their distance in spite of
gravity.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of peer reviewed and
science journal accepted observationology (deductive interpretation of
eye-candy plus other collaborative peer replicated research), our
Milky Way is made up of at least two galactic units, with more of the
same on their blue-shifted way towards encountering us (namely
Andromeda). Seems hardly fair considering that everything was
supposedly created via one singular Big Bang, not to mention that
hundreds to perhaps thousands of galaxies seem rather nicely headed
into the Great Attractor (including us) for their final demise and/or
rebirth.

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives (including those of what our FAS has compiled) depicting
“colliding galaxies”, as well as soon to become ESA color/hue enhanced
and expanded upon via a trio of their impressive orbital
observatories, not to mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble
plus our next generation of orbital observatories should further
document. It may even become hard to find galaxies as massive as ours
and Andromeda that are entirely original without their having grown
via mergers.

Where's the all-knowing expertise from our FAS, telling us whatever
they seem to know best or at least suspect is most likely, and where
exactly are those public funded supercomputer simulations. Surely
these brown-nosed clowns, faith-based bigots and closed mindsets of
our Usenet/newsgroup proprietors that are continually enforcing their
mainstream status quo (much like my personal rabbi shadow tries to do
by trashing everyone in sight) are hopefully not speaking on behalf of
our FAS or any other professional group that attempting to
constructively contribute on behalf of the greater good.

I'm asking nicely; how can the Newtonian physics laws of gravity be
conditional?

How can those Newtonian laws plus those of orbital mechanics which
apply for Sedna, the likes of 2005-VX3 and everything else we can
think of, and yet not apply for that of whatever exist between Sirius
and our solar system?

Do those electrons (negative charged ions) of stars or similar
electron charged bodies repel that much?

I don't mean to be technically condescending or willfully disregarding
of other established interpretations, as always touted and enforced by
the usual preponderance of our alt.astronomy naysayers on behalf of
sustaining their mainstream status quo, but merely asking as to the
best available swag of what took place as of somewhat recently within
our solar system and upon Earth, as of a few years after Sirius B had
its helium flashover, whereas I truly believe this consequence wasn't
all that insignificant or entirely unrelated to our Selene/moon having
encountered Earth, and having ever since contributed to the last ice-
age thaw that abruptly started as of 11, 711 years ago, and obviously
hasn’t stopped thawing us out ever since.

However, how can our passive solar system of 2.02e30 kg have been so
unaffected by the original 12.5e30 kg worth of the nearby Sirius star/
solar system, and even as of today by the remaining 7e30 kg worth of
Sirius(abc) that we are moving ourselves towards at 7.6 km/sec?

Of the original proto-Sirius molecular cloud 12.5e6 solar masses that
existed as recently as some 250 (+/- 25) odd millions of years ago is
also of something truly horrific, that by rights should have affected
our nearby solar system and the frail environment of Eden/Earth,
especially as that massive cloud got blown/expanded further away from
having created the Sirius star system.