Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old January 3rd 10, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

*~ BG

There was once upon a time a great deal of gravitational tidal
association between our wussy little passive solar system of 2e30 kg,
and that of the nearby original 25e30 kg Sirius star/solar system.

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 03:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 1:13*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Before then we had that pesky nearby molecular cloud of star making
stuff (mostly hydrogen and helium) worth 12.5e6 Ms to contend with,
as nearly on top or along side of us.

Didn't the physics Newtonian law of gravity exist back then (roughly
250300e6 years ago)?

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 30 2009, 1:35*pm, "Semmalon" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 29, 10:41 am, "Semmalon" wrote:

Aloof?
Yeah, that's me, all right.
I'm so aloof, you'll usually find me in the basement shelling peas.

So, you want to hear again why if we give you any kind of evidence of our
presence it will mean official contact?
Okay, Jinglebells, there it is.
Unlike you, we're not used to having to repeat ourselves all the time.
So I hope it sinks in this time.
Did it sink in?

Only the fact as to how extra bogus/phony you ZNRs truly are.

Sharing of images and giving your best swag or deductive
interpretation has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whatever
you folks pretend or think you are.

Now we're "zingers"?
Ah, I looked that up in my B. Guth encyclopedia I have here, which is
actually now up to three sentences long.
"Zionist-Nazi-Rothschild"
Now, dat's a mouthful, even for you.
No wonder you abbreviate it.

Someday when you begin to make sense, you might even make a few dollars.

btw; it's Zionist Nazi Republicans (Rothschilds never take sides,
because they always play both sides at the same time)

Digital, schmigital.
You got any analogs of your girlfriend in nothing but Victoria Secret?
No?
You want to buy some?

Spoken like a true ZNR. *Do you also have work camps set up for us?

Oh yes, I forgot about those.
Shh! I can tell you the truth, now, because they're not watching me.
They have OVENS here.
You put a bagel in, press a button, and it comes out perfect.
Now ain't THAT a cryin' shame! *lmfjao!

Hate to have to remind you, but Newton's been fired.
Einstein's the top banana these days.
Try to keep up.

So, Newton wasn't Jewish enough?

Hey! nobody's perfect.

Why is this diamagnetic cosmic fluff (protective interstellar
diamagnetosphere) so taboo/nondisclosure rated with those of your
kind?

~ BG

Maybe because it gives me hives?
In places I don't want to talk about.
Let's not go there, okay?
Sheez, I'd rather ride down a razor-sharp banister and land on my ass in
hot
coals than talk about dia... dia..., vhat the hell is dat, anyvay?

So, what do you want to know?
Don't be shy.
Shoot.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Such perpetual obfuscation and systematic denial by the Sean
Rothschild mindset is noted.

~ BG

You're very velcome!
Sean Rothschild? wasn't he my second cousin on Aunt Sophie's side of the
family?
Now, don't tell me I have money, too!
Wouldn't THAT just top things off.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Except that you and other seans of any fundamental intelligence know
exactly what I mean.

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

Before then we had that pesky nearby molecular cloud of star and
planet making stuff (mostly hydrogen and helium) worth 12.5e6 Ms to
contend with, as nearly on top or along side of our solar system.

Didn't those physics Newtonian laws of gravity exist way back then
(roughly 250300e6 years ago)?

Didn't Sirius(B) go nova not so terribly long ago (perhaps 65e6 years
BP of not more recent).

Isn't human evolution of only a few million years? (at most 300
million years according to Ed Conrad and his independent teams of
fossilized human remain and related research, while others suggest
only a few tens of millions, and some faith-based interpretations
giving our complex species only a few ten thousands)

~ BG
Old January 6th 10, 07:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 4, 10:11*am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

All that I ask, is why can't the regular laws of physics apply,
including those Newtonian laws of gravity?

The original Sirius all-inclusive mass of 12.5 Ms was certainly
nearby enough and otherwise massive enough to transfer orbital energy,
not to mention what its terrific molecular cloud of origin amounted
to.

~ BG
Old January 8th 10, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 7, 3:51*pm, Intrepid wrote:
On Jan 6, 1:25*am, BradGuth socked
it to the brain-dead.

Brain-dead might actually be an improvement. It's more like their
brains are cross wired and otherwise ZNR(Zionist Nazi Republican) pre-
configured for auto-destruct if the truth ever gets out.

~ BG

Old January 10th 10, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 30 2009, 4:52*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted..

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

Apparently there's no further reply to this one, perhaps because I'm
right.

It seems those pesky Newtonian laws of gravity, though weak, do apply.

It also seems the nearby and relatively recent history of the Sirius
star/solar system is still pretty much faith-based taboo/nondisclosure
rated.

~ BG

Old January 10th 10, 06:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
arare litus

On 1/9/2010 8:59 PM, BradGuth wrote:

It seems those pesky Newtonian laws of gravity, though weak, do apply.

When did you think that they stopped applying? You seem to have had
an accident that left you brain damaged, for the entire galaxy is
gravitationally 'locked'. Though, locked is a very poor term to use
in this circumstance. Effected, by varying degrees, at various times.

How much does the moon pull on you? Does it help you stand up easier
when it is overhead? How about the sun?
Old January 10th 10, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 9, 9:30*pm, arare litus litus.arare@gmaildotcom wrote:
On 1/9/2010 8:59 PM, BradGuth wrote:

It seems those pesky Newtonian laws of gravity, though weak, do apply.

When did you think that they stopped applying? *You seem to have had
an accident that left you brain damaged, for the entire galaxy is
gravitationally 'locked'. *Though, locked is a very poor term to use
in this circumstance. *Effected, by varying degrees, at various times.

Obviously you're new to this topic. You'll not get an argument out of
me about our elliptical tidal association with Sirius.

How much does the moon pull on you? *Does it help you stand up easier
when it is overhead? *How about the sun?

Our moon(Selene) represents 2e20 N/sec on the whole sum of Earth
(including myself).

~ BG

Old January 14th 10, 08:55 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Chris F

In message
BradGuth wrote:

Everything is in orbit around something,

?

--
BW Chris F. [ British Iyonix, RISC OS 5.13 & A9 ]
Breakfast @ Foxfield Railway? Why not! (01782 259667)