Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old December 29th 09, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 29, 10:41*am, "Semmalon" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 29, 4:32 am, "Semmalon" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 6:50 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 6:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 24, 11:35 am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is
noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in
this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those
Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

With that original molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms which arrived
(possibly from a galactic merger) and produced the vibrant Sirius
star/
solar system so nearby, besides its extended tidal radii taking the
dominant role, it's a wonder or perhaps a true miracle that our
passive little solar system ever managed to survive without a scratch,
much less shortly after Sirius(B) went nova (or was it initially
Sirius C and then B?).

On Sep 22, 9:04 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
*Magnetized Gas Points to New Physics
By Adrian Cho
ScienceNOW Daily News / 18 September 2009
*“It would be tough to stick it to your refrigerator, but an ultra-
cold gas magnetizes
itself just as do metals such as iron or nickel, a team of atomic
physicists reports. That
cool trick shows that the messy physics within solids can be modeled
with pristine gases,
the researchers say. But others are skeptical that the team has
actually seen what they claim.”

Perhaps there’s enough stellar magnetic repulsion to resist our future
elliptical encounter with Sirius, that which Sirius should by rights
have an even stronger diamagnetospheric molecular cloud or “Local
Fluff” of its very own.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.a...ead/171d72880b...
*“Voyagers discover that Solar System is passing through a magnetized
gas cloud”

*"Voyager data show that the Fluff is much more strongly magnetized
than anyone had previously suspected—between 4 and 5 microgauss*,"
says Opher. "This magnetic field can provide the extra pressure
required to resist destruction.""
*http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...ec_voyager.htm
*““Astronomers call the cloud we're running into now the Local
Interstellar Cloud or "Local Fluff" for short. It's about 30 light
years wide and contains a wispy mixture of hydrogen and helium atoms
at a temperature of 6000 C.””

“The discovery has implications for the future when the solar system
will eventually bump into other, similar clouds in our arm of the
Milky Way galaxy.”

So, where's all the warm and fuzzy Usenet/newsgroup expertise
(including our “sean” and Darla feedback) on this one? (out to lunch?)

~ BG

Yeah, well, lunch is important, isn't it.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Your systematic obfuscation on behalf of anything which might for the
greater good revise history or alter the future is noted.

You're velcome!

Tell us again why those of your aloof kind are not allowed to use or
share any form of observationology (aka photographs, digital imaging
or any form of deductive image and scientific interpreting that
involves photons).

Aloof?
Yeah, that's me, all right.
I'm so aloof, you'll usually find me in the basement shelling peas.

So, you want to hear again why if we give you any kind of evidence of our
presence it will mean official contact?
Okay, Jinglebells, there it is.
Unlike you, we're not used to having to repeat ourselves all the time.
So I hope it sinks in this time.
Did it sink in?

Only the fact as to how extra bogus/phony you ZNRs truly are.

Sharing of images and giving your best swag or deductive
interpretation has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whatever
you folks pretend or think you are.

You do realize that all of your text in these Usenet/newsgroups is
purely digital graphic (not analogue).

Digital, schmigital.
You got any analogs of your girlfriend in nothing but Victoria Secret?
No?
You want to buy some?

Spoken like a true ZNR. Do you also have work camps set up for us?

Besides your selectively ignoring the Newtonian laws of gravity that
has our solar system associated with the Sirius star/solar system, do
seans also not believe in radar or in any other kinds of secondary/
recoil imaging?

Hate to have to remind you, but Newton's been fired.
Einstein's the top banana these days.
Try to keep up.

So, Newton wasn't Jewish enough?

Why is this diamagnetic cosmic fluff (protective interstellar
diamagnetosphere) so taboo/nondisclosure rated with those of your
kind?

~ BG

Maybe because it gives me hives?
In places I don't want to talk about.
Let's not go there, okay?
Sheez, I'd rather ride down a razor-sharp banister and land on my ass in hot
coals than talk about dia... dia..., vhat the hell is dat, anyvay?

So, what do you want to know?
Don't be shy.
Shoot.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Such perpetual obfuscation and systematic denial by the Sean
Rothschild mindset is noted.

~ BG
Old December 30th 09, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 24, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

Apparently there's no further reply to this one, perhaps because I'm
right.

~ BG
Old December 30th 09, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Semmalon

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 29, 10:41 am, "Semmalon" wrote:

Aloof?
Yeah, that's me, all right.
I'm so aloof, you'll usually find me in the basement shelling peas.

So, you want to hear again why if we give you any kind of evidence of our
presence it will mean official contact?
Okay, Jinglebells, there it is.
Unlike you, we're not used to having to repeat ourselves all the time.
So I hope it sinks in this time.
Did it sink in?

Only the fact as to how extra bogus/phony you ZNRs truly are.

Sharing of images and giving your best swag or deductive
interpretation has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whatever
you folks pretend or think you are.

Now we're "zingers"?
Ah, I looked that up in my B. Guth encyclopedia I have here, which is
actually now up to three sentences long.
"Zionist-Nazi-Rothschild"
Now, dat's a mouthful, even for you.
No wonder you abbreviate it.

Someday when you begin to make sense, you might even make a few dollars.

Digital, schmigital.
You got any analogs of your girlfriend in nothing but Victoria Secret?
No?
You want to buy some?

Spoken like a true ZNR. Do you also have work camps set up for us?

Oh yes, I forgot about those.
Shh! I can tell you the truth, now, because they're not watching me.
They have OVENS here.
You put a bagel in, press a button, and it comes out perfect.
Now ain't THAT a cryin' shame! lmfjao!

Hate to have to remind you, but Newton's been fired.
Einstein's the top banana these days.
Try to keep up.

So, Newton wasn't Jewish enough?

Hey! nobody's perfect.

Why is this diamagnetic cosmic fluff (protective interstellar
diamagnetosphere) so taboo/nondisclosure rated with those of your
kind?

~ BG

Maybe because it gives me hives?
In places I don't want to talk about.
Let's not go there, okay?
Sheez, I'd rather ride down a razor-sharp banister and land on my ass in
hot
coals than talk about dia... dia..., vhat the hell is dat, anyvay?

So, what do you want to know?
Don't be shy.
Shoot.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Such perpetual obfuscation and systematic denial by the Sean
Rothschild mindset is noted.

~ BG

You're very velcome!
Sean Rothschild? wasn't he my second cousin on Aunt Sophie's side of the
family?
Now, don't tell me I have money, too!
Wouldn't THAT just top things off.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Old December 30th 09, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Semmalon

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

Nah.
It probably just got lost among all your other award-winning posts.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Old January 1st 10, 02:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 30, 1:42*pm, "Semmalon" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Are all Jews as full of it and otherwise as pathetic as yourself?

"Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity" that keeps us
independent from Sirius?

~ BG
Old January 1st 10, 05:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 31, 9:18*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 12/31/2009 10:48 PM, Saul Levy wrote:

You are NEVER RIGHT! *There is no evidence for anything you claim for
Sirius, FOOL!

Ignore Semi****, GOOFY! *She won't answer your questions! *She HAS no
ANSWERS! *Just MORE BULL****!

How Sirius can those two B?

The two of you should get a room, so that at least your systematic
obfuscation remains in sync.

~ BG
Old January 1st 10, 05:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Semmalon

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Oh no, of course not.
They're all MUCH MORE full of it and otherwise pathetic than I am.

"Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity" that keeps us
independent from Sirius?

~ BG

Yes, it's "observation + logic = reality".

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Old January 1st 10, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

In that case, why are you giving the likes of rabbi Saul Levy and Art
Deco (two of a kind) such a bad time of it?

"Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity" that keeps us
independent from Sirius?

~ BG

Yes, it's "observation + logic = reality".

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Terrific news, as then you are another observation wizard of honest
revision as based upon the best available deductive science and
subsequent logic, like myself.

Then do tell and otherwise share as to the past, present and future
elliptical trek that we're on, in relation to the substantial Sirius
Star/solar system that used to be worth 12.5 Ms, and before then as
having been represented by a nifty molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms.

~ BG
Old January 1st 10, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 1/1/2010 11:21 AM, Semmalon wrote:

Yes, it's "observation + logic = reality".

Throw in some magic mushrooms and your crap starts to make
sense.
Old January 1st 10, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 1, 1:42*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/1/2010 11:21 AM, Semmalon wrote:

Yes, it's "observation + logic = reality".

Throw in some magic mushrooms and your crap starts to make
sense.

Perhaps Sirius Venusians (aka seans) can't grow natural mushrooms,
because it's always too damn hot.

Otherwise, with their unlimited and fully renewable energy (plus a few
other nifty benefits), they could easily host the Winter Olympics
(indoors).

Perhaps these "seans" have simply evolved better 3D observational
expertise, as well as see everything from IR to UV (1500 nm 200 nm)
without technology.

I always wondered why human eyesight evolved as so spectrum and
sensitivity limited. Seans must have evolved with those much larger
and otherwise compound/telephoto-zoom optical eyes.

~ BG