Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old December 19th 09, 04:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 18, 8:38*pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 7:23 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Nov 13, 11:59 am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in
Bradnever explains how the Alpha Centauri system, Barnard's Star,
Wolf 359, and Lalande 21185, all closer to us than Sirius, fit into
this supposedly gravitationally linked up system.

It's called goofy fixation.

Is this newsgroup actually alt.duh?

Everything is in orbit around something, including the most rogue of
stars trekking at 0.5c. *However, the original 12.5 Ms worth of the
nearby Sirius star/solar system had all the right stuff, and
especially when you consider what horrific mass its molecular cloud
had to offer.

~ BG

Y O U * W E R E * T H E R E ! tee hee

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Your 'sean' book of puns is noted.

Can I speak with your supervisor?

~ BG

That would be Aaross, my trainer.
I don't even know where she is right now, so, sorry.

Would you like me to get Kiyo?
She's human, and she commands this system while Mom's sur une mission.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Sure thing, why the hell not. Put Kiyo on the line.

~ BG
Old December 19th 09, 07:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected] |

I've never used "55 million years ago" (this only proves how totally
bogus you really are). *I've said multiple times, roughly 13,000 BP
for the last time our moon encountered Earth in a lithobraking and
seasonal tilt causing way. *Before then it was merely a near miss each
time. *The sky finally started to clear as of 11,711 BP.

*~ BG

This is shades of 4004 BC or perhaps suggestive Noah and crew?
It seems I've seen a website making this claim though its
date wasn't so absolutely precise.

The Earth Planetoid crash to Earth Moon system was surely
something like the early Hadean Aeon circa 4.5 bilion years ago?
And no I didn't check any source on this.
Old December 19th 09, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 11:52*pm, |"
wrote:
I've never used "55 million years ago" (this only proves how totally
bogus you really are). *I've said multiple times, roughly 13,000 BP
for the last time our moon encountered Earth in a lithobraking and
seasonal tilt causing way. *Before then it was merely a near miss each
time. *The sky finally started to clear as of 11,711 BP.

*~ BG

This is shades of 4004 BC or perhaps suggestive Noah and crew?
It seems I've seen a website making this claim though its
date wasn't so absolutely precise.

The Earth Planetoid crash to Earth Moon system was surely
something like the early Hadean Aeon circa 4.5 bilion years ago?
And no I didn't check any source on this.

Try this one out for size: The icy moon(Selene) encountered and
bounced off Earth roughly 12,600 ~ 13,000 years ago. There may have
been a few near misses before, and obviously lots of secondary
consequences shortly after. Supercomputer simulators could obviously
help refine this interpretation.

The Arctic ocean basin and the Antarctic antipode resulted from this
glancing icy encounter. Lots of panspermia transfers took place,
mostly from the icy moon(Selene) to us.

~ BG
Old December 20th 09, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Lomriy

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Uhm, Kiyo's a little busy right now.
She IS commanding the Solar system right now, after all.
I'm not sure what she meant when she told me, "I'll give him all the time
he's worth."
Hah!
These ornamental oriental humans, they're such kidders, aren't they.

Well, HOPEFULLY SOMETIME before Christmas.

2187?

Zat too sooon? tee hee

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 20th 09, 03:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 4:39*am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Your usual Sean Rothschild policy of toying with us and otherwise
jerking off is noted.

So, getting back as pertaining to this topic of "Sirius and us,
Newtonian inseparable". What part of those Newtonian laws of gravity
and thus elliptical orbital mechanics don't you agree with?

btw; your satanic use of the 5th star is also noted.

~ BG
Old December 21st 09, 07:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Yubiwan[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 4:39 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

You truly are special, aren't you?
And you're doing all this just to chide us into giving you a ride in an
extraterrestrial's rocket ship?

--
Yubiwan
PS. Lomie wishes you all well and asked

Old December 21st 09, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 11:04*pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 4:39 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Get real. You know that I'm already a devout believer in ETs,
intelligent design and directed panspermia, as well as believing that
some of these ETs having mastered extended space travels. However,
seans as ETs are not likely among those with actual space travel
expertise, which doesn't mean that you weren't intentionally deployed
on Earth as a caste of ET minions, spies, moles and brown-nosed clowns
whenever needed.

Your supposed trainers may in fact be such interplanetary and possibly
even interstellar capable ETs, of which I'd very much like to interact
with them as soon as possible.

~ BG
Old December 22nd 09, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Yubiwan[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 4:39 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

But I thought you previously stated that you must not only take the word of
others, but that word must be supported by the best evidence thoroughly
reviewed and tested by the best available science.
Did you not state that?

And now you say that you are a "devout believer" in extraterrestrials?
Frankly, I've seen no good, hard evidence that would support the existence
of ETs.
And there MOST CERTAINLY has been no evidence of ETs that has been
successful at passing the rigorous tests of science.
I know that we seans have always been careful enough.
But yet, you are a "devout believer".

It truly tickles me to hear what you think of seans.
At any rate, you will have as much interaction as you like with us, our
trainers, the humans of Earth's past that we rescued, anyone you like.
Wait for it.

--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Old December 22nd 09, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 4:39 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 8:38 pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Are seans always into word games?

Can't seans deductively figure anything out for themselves?

And now you say that you are a "devout believer" in extraterrestrials?

By now, if you mean as of 50+ years ago, then now it is.

Frankly, I've seen no good, hard evidence that would support the existence
of ETs.

Good for you. It's what happens when you're blind and otherwise don't
believe in photographs or digital images.

And there MOST CERTAINLY has been no evidence of ETs that has been
successful at passing the rigorous tests of science.

How odd. (are you suggesting that terrestrial science merely sucks,
rather than obfuscates?)

I know that we seans have always been careful enough.
But yet, you are a "devout believer".

I've never agreed that seans are ETs. Funny of you to think
otherwise.

It truly tickles me to hear what you think of seans.
At any rate, you will have as much interaction as you like with us, our
trainers, the humans of Earth's past that we rescued, anyone you like.
Wait for it.

--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Should I hold my breath?

~ BG

Old December 24th 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 6:05*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 13, 11:59*am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in ...
Bradnever explains how the Alpha Centauri system, Barnard's Star,
Wolf 359, and Lalande 21185, all closer to us than Sirius, fit into
this supposedly gravitationally linked up system.

It's called goofy fixation.

Is this newsgroup actually alt.duh?

Everything is in orbit around something, including the most rogue of
stars trekking at 0.5c. *However, the original 12.5 Ms worth of the
nearby Sirius star/solar system had all the right stuff, and
especially when you consider what horrific mass its molecular cloud
had to offer.

Our tidal association with the Sirius star system is still much
greater than necessary, and we're closing in on Sirius. Of those
which have sufficient supercomputers and orbital proper motion
simulators, are simply avoiding this one.

~ BG